Recording What Can We Do? (song for Haiti)

Re: Recording What Can I Do? (song for Haiti)

we need to get the recordingd in soon.
I heard Simon Cowle is putting a song together aswell, hope it does well !!

Your welcome

Just wish there was a way i could be apart of it.

could the vocalists please record their parts as soon as please, remember everyone will sing the chorus as a harmony. good luck any questions just ask

could the vocalists please record their parts as soon as please, remember everyone will sing the chorus as a harmony. good luck any questions just ask

I'm gonna record together with my girlfriend tomorrow, so in the evening I'm gonna upload it here! ;)

Did u mean like backing vocals?

But how would i be able 2 do that?

Can u sing?
Then just record yourself singin' the backing vocals, what's so hard about it? :)

Can u sing?
Then just record yourself singin' the backing vocals, what's so hard about it? :)

No i meant like what do i use to record my voice?
and how 2 i send it to u guys?

I would love to hear the song sung with the backing track so I know how to sing it, thanks!! :) This is going to be great when its finished!

I would love to hear the song sung with the backing track so I know how to sing it, thanks!! :) This is going to be great when its finished!

I'm really sorry you guys my mic ain't working at the momment, as soon as its fixed or I get a new one I'll do it with the instrumental, its pretty much the same just a little slower :)

No i meant like what do i use to record my voice?
and how 2 i send it to u guys?

U could use eJay or SoundForge, there are many options - just google for it! ;)
Mostly u have to pay for these programs and due to the reason that I'm makin' music for a long time, I have some original programs but I don't think that u wanna pay for somethin' now. So u'll just have to google for somethin' that's free! ;)

I'll try and see if my mics working in the morning sorry for the delay :)

No problem!
I have to apologize, too! My recording with my gf will be up tomorrow! ;)
We couldn't make it today cuz' we're also workin' on another song about justice! :)

U could use eJay or SoundForge, there are many options - just google for it! ;)
Mostly u have to pay for these programs and due to the reason that I'm makin' music for a long time, I have some original programs but I don't think that u wanna pay for somethin' now. So u'll just have to google for somethin' that's free! ;)

Ok thanx for that

If finding it quiet difficult to adjust the song to the backing, anyone got any suggestions ?? I think it needsto be faster what do you all think ?? I tryed to do a demo with both and the two didn't go together as I thought they would. we may have to do it acapella using harmonies if we can't sort this out

Ok, everybody!
I've done my recording together with my gf so far. I have three different versions. In my opinion the third one is the best but just check it out!

1. Rap part + backing vocals + demo

http://www.mediafire.com/?k1zolm2dtim

2. Rap part + backing vocals

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mhzk5wujo2

3. Rap part (how I would rap) + backing vocals

http://www.mediafire.com/?1gdnjytnlyz

And me and my girl made another track today, too! It's about justice and Haiti is also included in the song/lyrics. You can just check it out to see how our voices sound like!

Hope y'all like it!
Thanks in advance for takin' a look, I appreciate it very much!

Here it is:

[youtube]e_NdLi02xTQ[/youtube]

And me and my girl made another track today, too! It's about justice and Haiti is also included in the song/lyrics. You can just check it out to see how our voices sound like!

Hope y'all like it!
Thanks in advance for takin' a look, I appreciate it very much!

Here it is:

[youtube]e_NdLi02xTQ[/youtube]
think we done it well :hug:

Back