Recording What Can We Do? (song for Haiti)

Re: Recording What Can I Do? (song for Haiti)

Hey guys, just would like to ask - if I make a lil' rap part and write down the lyrics now, how long, how many sentences should it have?

well, as long as you like, but this song isn't that fast so don't make it too fast :)

well, as long as you like, but this song isn't that fast so don't make it too fast :)

Alright, until now I have something like this and it ain't too fast but of course I could still fix this or just change it a bit:

Tell me why is it sometimes so hard to live?
Tell me why is it sometimes harder to give?
Tell me why we can't just go help Haiti?
And tell me how can I help them? It's makin' me crazy!
Tell me why nature sometimes is so bad?
Tell me why does nature make somethin' like that?
All our brothers and sisters, they start to go mad
And when I see this on tv it's just makin' me sad!

Alright, until now I have something like this and it ain't too fast but of course I could still fix this or just change it a bit:

Tell me why is it sometimes so hard to live?
Tell me why is it sometimes harder to give?
Tell me why we can't just go help Haiti?
And tell me how can I help them? It's makin' me crazy!
Tell me why nature sometimes is so bad?
Tell me why does nature make somethin' like that?
All our brothers and sisters, they start to go mad
And when I see this on tv it's just makin' me sad!

Dude...:wild: THATs what am talkin about! The rhyming just flows...Thats awesome...

We got some talented peeps @MJJC! :punk::D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Dude...:wild: THATs what am talkin about! The rhyming just flows...Thats awesome...

We got some talented peeps @MJJC! :punk::D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Damn, wow, I didn't expect this!
Thank you so much! :)

wow this is kool, ive just mananged to download the rough demo, good work man.

xxxx

excuse me, what are you thinking about if I do the backround while eStyle doning his rappart???
If you need an example no problem =)

OK we need someone who can mix all the different parts to the song together if anyone can help please PM me :)

excuse me, what are you thinking about if I do the backround while eStyle doning his rappart???

great, but could you download the rough demo on the first page demo and make sure it goes with that too :)

great, but could you download the rough demo on the first page demo and make sure it goes with that too :)

okay I´m going to download it, do you need to hear my voice ???

Ok, I've just tried my rap part over the demo, the demo is veeeery quiet so I could barely hear something but I think it goes well! :)

that rap will go very well with this instrumental demo, the words would be great in a break after the bridge. With a lot of work this could be a really nice song

that rap will go very well with this instrumental demo, the words would be great in a break after the bridge. With a lot of work this could be a really nice song

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! :)
I agree, the song is gonna be good with all the help from all of us here! :)

ive wrote the music, razz has wrote the music and the melody, AND YOUR RAPPING!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO

And my girlfriend is gonna do the backing vocals of my lyrics but her internet isn't workin' right now!... :(

But this song is gonna be really good, I guess! We have talented people in here! :)

what do you think of how its shaping so far?

It sounds good but after the rap part, when the singin' starts, it is off beat. Let the beat come in a lil' and start right then at about =0.41 seconds - right after the lil' smashing! ;)

It sounds good but after the rap part, when the singin' starts, it is off beat. Let the beat come in a lil' and start right then at about =0.41 seconds! ;)

i know! but the vocals were never done with that tempo in mind, its a real challenge to get them in sink

Back