Re:2010 HomeMade Cards I Made (pictures)

Re: 2010 HomeMade Cards I Made (pictures)

Those cards are all very nice, especially the MJ themed ones. I may just jump in your bandwagon and make a card for someone who's going through a difficult time ATM. It probably won't look as nice as your cards, but it's the thought that counts. >.>

Those cards are all very nice, especially the MJ themed ones. I may just jump in your bandwagon and make a card for someone who's going through a difficult time ATM. It probably won't look as nice as your cards, but it's the thought that counts. >.>

:D that's cool that you're making your own card for someone :)

here are new christmas cards i made

newxmascards001.jpg

newxmascards002.jpg

Very nice Rockstar
I hope you know that God blessed YOU with a speciall Artistic Gift and Its so nice
you use it to bring Joy to others_ that must be your purpose bringing joy just lke MJ :)

Love you

Very nice Rockstar
I hope you know that God blessed YOU with a speciall Artistic Gift and Its so nice
you use it to bring Joy to others_ that must be your purpose bringing joy just lke MJ :)

Love you

thank you thank you that was so sweet of you to say that :wub: :angel::flowers: :cheers:

Golly Miss Molly Rock Star,

Absolutely Breathtaking..!

:clap::bow::pleased:

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless Always

:rollingpeace::angel::rollingpeace:

Golly Miss Molly Rock Star,

Absolutely Breathtaking..!

:clap::bow::pleased:

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless Always

:rollingpeace::angel::rollingpeace:

:giggle: i know thank you :D thank you i'm SO speechless :cheers:

:giggle: i know thank you :D thank you i'm SO speechless :cheers:

Thank You Rockstar...Keep those cards coming!

Truly a breath of sunshine that truly brightens my day...and for sure I would bet would make Mr.Michael Jackson's day too~~~:punk:

Would I be able to have you create/design some cards for me to purchase? I would deeply and wholeheartedly be very honored.

Please talk it over with your parents...you and or your parents can either contact me via PM on here MJJC, sdeidjs@aol.com, www.facebook.com\Susie Deeds, or www.myspace.com\sdeidjs

With the theme of:

"While Our Elderly/Seniors Educate The Future...Our Children Become The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

(c) 2010

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace: :rollingpeace:

Last edited:

Thank You Rockstar...Keep those cards coming!

Truly a breath of sunshine that truly brightens my day...and for sure I would bet would make Mr.Michael Jackson's day too~~~:punk:

Would I be able to have you create/design some cards for me to purchase? I would deeply and wholeheartedly be very honored.

Please talk it over with your parents...you and or your parents can either contact me via PM on here MJJC, sdeidjs@aol.com, www.facebook.com\Susie Deeds, or www.myspace.com\sdeidjs

With the theme of:

"While Our Elderly Educate The Future...Our Children Become The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

(c) 2010

:rollingpeace: :rollingpeace:

thank you that was sweet of you :hug: to you Peace back to you :rollingpeace:
also too your link is not working some how :doh::eek:

goods firends good :cheers:

thank you that was sweet of you :hug: to you Peace back to you :rollingpeace:
also too your link is not working some how :doh::eek:

goods firends good :cheers:

Mmm...not sure why..? Type those links in your browser directly and they should come up. For sure those are certainly how "anyone" can get a hold of me.

Let me know ok.

If you are wondering why I ask for your expertise...I am/WE are impressed by ALL the purity that YOU hold/share in YOUR heart...

I, WE have "always" been about helping others, individuals that "deeply cherish" humanitarianism and philanthropy.

That is probably one of "many" reason (s) WHY Mr.Michael Jackson and I were/are have been "truly blessed" to continue do God's work~~~

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

Mmm...not sure why..? Type those links in your browser directly and they should come up. For sure those are certainly how "anyone" can get a hold of me.

Let me know ok.

If you are wondering why I ask for your expertise...I am/WE are impressed by ALL the purity that YOU hold/share in YOUR heart...

I, WE have "always" been about helping others, individuals that "deeply cherish" humanitarianism and philanthropy.

That is probably one of "many" reason (s) WHY Mr.Michael Jackson and I were/are have been "truly blessed" to continue do God's work~~~

WOW you're true friend careing to me :D:clapping::cheers: :hug:

thank you :angel:

i found you on facebook i hope it's you :scratch::smilerolleyes:

Wow! you have been busy Emilia! Great job! x

WOW you're true friend careing to me :D:clapping::cheers: :hug:

thank you :angel:

i found you on facebook i hope it's you :scratch::smilerolleyes:

I think you are a true friend to me...:yes: Thank You For Being You...:give_flowers:

I am pleased you found me on Facebook. I have the same profile picture on MJJC, Facebook and Myspace so you should be able to recognize that you have the correct Susie.

Last edited:

I think you are a true friend to me...:yes: Thank You For Being You...:give_flowers:

I am pleased you found me on Facebook. I have the same profile picture on MJJC, Facebook and Myspace so you should be able to recognize that you have the correct Susie.

your walcome

:lol: :yes: i recognize your picture :lol:

right know i'm listening to christmas music

your walcome

:lol: :yes: i recognize your picture :lol:

right know i'm listening to christmas music

Which ones? Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year..!

Which ones? Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year..!

my too :D:clapping::jump:

i'm listening to all kind of music from Jackson 5 to NSYNC to any kind of christmas music :D :clapping::punk:

here are some new christmas cards :D

xmascards001.jpg

xmascards002.jpg

xmascards003.jpg

xmascards004.jpg

xmascards005.jpg

xmascards006.jpg

xmascards007.jpg

Beautiful, truly beautiful stuff there Emilia. Thank youuuu so much sweetie. Keep them up.....They really are so nice. Especially the ones with snowflakes, oh dear.....love them to pieces. :D

See, you even got customers here? :giggle: @ Suz

your very walcome my friend Shabuya that you like my stuff :D :hug:

Back