Re:2010 HomeMade Cards I Made (pictures)

Re: 2010 HomeMade Cards I Made (pictures)

No, really! It's a fantastic idea, isn't it? It's very relaxing. I used to do scrapbooking all the time. I'll try to post up pictures of mine when I find the time. But you should really look into it. :)

i love to do that i have to ask my mother cause she is the one gives me money :yes: but i also get money from the grovent too :yes:

i love to do that for really i got to store call Len's mill store :yes: there Scrapbooks are $9.99 :yes: :D :jump: is great price :yes: then buying in store :yes: for $30 :yes: :(

:yes: post your pictures but i'm not being mean to you i just same post your own thread is more fun o.k :D :flowers: :cheers:

hahha none taken, i don't hijack other people's thread, just plain rude. What I do is, instead of going to the scrapbook stores, I just go to WalMart or KMart and go to their craft section and get a blank book or even a colorful blank canvas and start from there. If you go to the scrapbook stores, it can get really expensive. Try 99 Cent stores if you guys have one in Canada, you can find colorful papers there and other decorations that you may find useful in starting a scrapbook.

Beautiful, awesome stuff there Rockstar :clapping: You are sooo talented. God bless you honey. Love them all, each is more beautiful and more creative than the other. I actually made some cards on a couple of occasions meself, but i ain't nowhere near as talented as you are.

I am a great fan of crafts, hand made and home made stuff. All of these things just breathe of authenticity and realness, they are soooo much better than them 'assembly line' decorations, furniture or objects of any kind. I love raw, natural materials, especially wood, strings, paper. I joke around with friends - i love wood so much as a building and decorating material that i would even eat it if it were possible lol.

Keep em' coming, keep them coming.:punk: Can't wait to see what u got in store next.....:D

hahha none taken, i don't hijack other people's thread, just plain rude. What I do is, instead of going to the scrapbook stores, I just go to WalMart or KMart and go to their craft section and get a blank book or even a colorful blank canvas and start from there. If you go to the scrapbook stores, it can get really expensive. Try 99 Cent stores if you guys have one in Canada, you can find colorful papers there and other decorations that you may find useful in starting a scrapbook.

:lol: :D

:yes: here in canada ont we have store call walmart & zellers but the best store ever i go to alot call Dollarma :yes: everything is $1.00 :yes: :D

Beautiful, awesome stuff there Rockstar :clapping: You are sooo talented. God bless you honey. Love them all, each is more beautiful and more creative than the other. I actually made some cards on a couple of occasions meself, but i ain't nowhere near as talented as you are.

I am a great fan of crafts, hand made and home made stuff. All of these things just breathe of authenticity and realness, they are soooo much better than them 'assembly line' decorations, furniture or objects of any kind. I love raw, natural materials, especially wood, strings, paper. I joke around with friends - i love wood so much as a building and decorating material that i would even eat it if it were possible lol.

Keep em' coming, keep them coming.:punk: Can't wait to see what u got in store next.....:D

thank you for sayying that :D :flowers:

god bless you Shabuya :cheers:

Those are really cute! Great job. I love this. You can try anything with cards..numerous ideas..so creative.

Those are really cute! Great job. I love this. You can try anything with cards..numerous ideas..so creative.

thank you Gyrl4MJ :D

soon i'll post my wedding cards :yes:

& soon i'll post different thread about My Homemade cards Scarpbook i doing :yes::doh::clapping::D

I love the cards with the leaves on - lovely! Very creative :)

here are small cards of engaged & wedding cards :D

Engagedcards001.jpg

Engagedcards002.jpg

Engagedcards003.jpg

Engagedcards004.jpg

Engagedcards005.jpg

^^^Awesome, awesome stuff rockstar. They are wonderful :clapping:

thank you for sayying that :D :flowers:

god bless you Shabuya :cheers:

Nope, THANK YOU for sharing your gift, your work and your beautiful soul with us. :)

Beautiful cards again Rockstar.

here are the wedding cards all of you waitting for :D

newweddingcards001.jpg

newweddingcards001.jpg

newweddingcards003.jpg

herecomeswedding001.jpg

herecomeswedding002.jpg

herecomeswedding003.jpg

herecomeswedding004.jpg

herecomeswedding005.jpg

herecomeswedding003.jpg

p.s. soon there will be big cards tribute to my heao King of Pop :D coming soon

Last edited:

here are 3 peace cards 1 world card :D

2bigpeacecards001.jpg

2bigpeacecards002.jpg

BigCardsOfWORLD001.jpg

BigCardsOfWORLD001.jpg

BigCardsOfWORLD002.jpg

soon i'll post more wedding cards :D

You can use the tributecards and have a birthdayparty for Michael.
They are so beautiful.

Back