Re:2010 HomeMade Cards I Made (pictures)

Re: 2010 HomeMade Cards I Made (pictures)

those cards are beautiful Rockstar..:)

Can't believe how much and what awesome stuff i've missed since i last visited this amazing thread.

herecomeswedding001.jpg

peacecards003.jpg

2bigpeacecards002.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Very, very beautiful. Not just these, all of 'em. Keep 'em comin', keep 'em comin'.

The tributes to Michael are especially touching. I am sure he would be sooo very proud of ya. :cheeky:

One word: Beautifull !!! :)

wow i like the HTW and We are the world cars, nice ones! :)

Thank you sooo much honey, they are great......as always :yes:

Halloween really is near, isn't it? Wow, can't believe it. Christmas round around the corner as well. Can'ttt wait.

Thank you sooo much honey, they are great......as always :yes:

Halloween really is near, isn't it? Wow, can't believe it. Christmas round around the corner as well. Can'ttt wait.

thank you more halloween too come & maybe thinksgiving cards as will too :yes:
& maybe will created some different christmas idea of card :D

thank you more halloween too come & maybe thinksgiving cards as will too :yes:
& maybe will created some different christmas idea of card :D
I can't wait to see them.:)

right know is night time is late know

but tomorrow i'm going shoppying :yes: to find some cool stuff to put on my cards the things they have in dallarama store they don't have anything is thanksgiving stuff :no:

see yea all tomorrow

right know is night time is late know

but tomorrow i'm going shoppying :yes: to find some cool stuff to put on my cards the things they have in dallarama store they don't have anything is thanksgiving stuff :no:

see yea all tomorrow

I know. As i'm writin' this, you are probably safe asleep. Don't matter, ya gonna read it when you wake up.

I got a confession to make - the shopoholic in me and the gal almost obsessed with this kinda things (cards in general and home/hand made stuff in particular), both of them creatures are kinda envious u get to buy all that cool stuff tomorrow :p

You have a great shoppin' session and good luck with all the new cards you are projecting. God bless you my friend, God bless you :)

These are all very nice, rockstar. It seems you've got quite a talent for making cards. =)
I especially love the variety. You could open your own small business of hand-made cards! I know I would prefer them to the cold, often inauthentic store-bought cards.

I know. As i'm writin' this, you are probably safe asleep. Don't matter, ya gonna read it when you wake up.

I got a confession to make - the shopoholic in me and the gal almost obsessed with this kinda things (cards in general and home/hand made stuff in particular), both of them creatures are kinda envious u get to buy all that cool stuff tomorrow :p

You have a great shoppin' session and good luck with all the new cards you are projecting. God bless you my friend, God bless you :)

ooh yeah :D:doh::smilerolleyes:

These are all very nice, rockstar. It seems you've got quite a talent for making cards. =)
I especially love the variety. You could open your own small business of hand-made cards! I know I would prefer them to the cold, often inauthentic store-bought cards.

thanks they you like my cards

don't give me ideas to have my own business cards store :doh: :giggle:

thanks they you like my cards

don't give me ideas to have my own business cards store :doh: :giggle:

Why not? It could work. =D
You could go on sites like etsy.com and sell hand-made stuff. I know a lot of people love handmade things because they're made with love and careful attention to detail, unlike store-bought cards which are printed en masse by a cold machine.

Still, love your Halloween cards. That's my favourite holiday. =)

Why not? It could work. =D
You could go on sites like etsy.com and sell hand-made stuff. I know a lot of people love handmade things because they're made with love and careful attention to detail, unlike store-bought cards which are printed en masse by a cold machine.

Still, love your Halloween cards. That's my favourite holiday. =)

Halloween is your favorite holiday that's cool :D:tease:

:yes: i agree about cards in stores they're too much & i don't like the sayying inside of the cards ;D

Halloween is your favorite holiday that's cool :D:tease:

:yes: i agree about cards in stores they're too much & i don't like the sayying inside of the cards ;D

Yes, Halloween is indeed my favourite holiday! I love dressing up and I love candy. I'm 18 and I still go trick-or-treating. I don't care. I'll never grow up! xD

I hate the stupid sayings in those cards too. They're too frigid, and the fact that there's 30,000 of them that all look alike and say the same thing bothers me. I like unique things, which is why I always make my own cards.

Yes, Halloween is indeed my favourite holiday! I love dressing up and I love candy. I'm 18 and I still go trick-or-treating. I don't care. I'll never grow up! xD

I hate the stupid sayings in those cards too. They're too frigid, and the fact that there's 30,000 of them that all look alike and say the same thing bothers me. I like unique things, which is why I always make my own cards.

all i can say i agree:smilerolleyes: i agree:smilerolleyes: :doh:

is so true :yes: the saying inside the cards :doh:i hate

i was going to go out today with my mom but i woke up & i'm not feeling will :( :cry: but this time of this year when fall comes i feel sick :yes:

all i can say i agree:smilerolleyes: i agree:smilerolleyes: :doh:

is so true :yes: the saying inside the cards :doh:i hate

i was going to go out today with my mom but i woke up & i'm not feeling will :( :cry: but this time of this year when fall comes i feel sick :yes:

I'm sorry to hear you don't feel well today. =(
Hopefully you'll get better soon, so you can go shopping. =D

I'm sorry to hear you don't feel well today. =(
Hopefully you'll get better soon, so you can go shopping. =D

thanks i hope so too :cheeky::smilerolleyes: i hope i'm will tomorrow to go shoppying cause i can't go on moday cause it's close for thanksgiving :D

all day i'm having this bad teeth ache :yes: i try everything to do but the bad willn't go away it's hurtting my life ear so much

Here is 2010 cards i made this week

here are HALLOWEEN CARDS

HALLOWEENCARDS001.jpg

HALLOWEENCARDS002-1.jpg

HALLOWEENCARDS003-1.jpg

HERE MJ HALLOWEEN CARDS
THRILLERCARDS001.jpg

THRILLERCARDS002.jpg

THRILLERCARDS002.jpg

Back