Re:2010 HomeMade Cards I Made (pictures)

When I see those animalcards with save us, help us I start to think about ads and posters for animalshelters.Fundraisings, adoption events or whatever they are going to do.
Do you have an animalshelter were you live?
The cards with fishes would be awesome as tiles in the bathroom.maybe in the kitchen too to remind me of that there are fishes we shouldn´t eat.

MIST;3462033 said:
When I see those animalcards with save us, help us I start to think about ads and posters for animalshelters.Fundraisings, adoption events or whatever they are going to do.
Do you have an animalshelter were you live?
The cards with fishes would be awesome as tiles in the bathroom.maybe in the kitchen too to remind me of that there are fishes we shouldn´t eat.

that is very sweet of you think of them :clap:

i think so that we have animalshelter :thinking: why?

:yes: i get very angry when i see peoples eat fish :( :cry:

Re: 2010 HomeMade Cards I Made (pictures)

that is very sweet of you think of them :clap:

i think so that we have animalshelter :thinking: why?

:yes: i get very angry when i see peoples eat fish :( :cry:
You can eat fish but there are some species who are not so many and we should avoid those.
Animalshelters save animals and you make save animalcards.
They could borrow your cards and have an art exhibition.

You can eat fish but there are some species who are not so many and we should avoid those.
Animalshelters save animals and you make save animalcards.
They could borrow your cards and have an art exhibition.

ooh MIST you're sweet firend of words thanks :flowers:

here are 2011 baby's cards :D
oohbabys003.jpg
I love'em all t but this's my favorite. but like I said theyre all good. thanks for posting:)

thanks darth sidious :) you're good firend :D

through of that i just wrote song call i'll be your firend

great idea!!:) and a nice thought.:) post it when you finish.

do you have a thread with your other songs?

those sure are some cute cards you made there...you always make me smile looking at your beautiful work...:)....:hug:

those sure are some cute cards you made there...you always make me smile looking at your beautiful work...:)....:hug:

thank you hugs back :hug:

thank you xthunderx2 i'm going out this weekend to dollarama store to buy summer toys so i'm going to pick up some flowers and glitters :) but yesterday i buy myself 5 package of seal beat foams and Pirates boats foams too and flowers, animals, i'm going to create spring/summers cards

thank you hugs back :hug:

thank you xthunderx2 i'm going out this weekend to dollarama store to buy summer toys so i'm going to pick up some flowers and glitters :) but yesterday i buy myself 5 package of seal beat foams and Piratesboats foams too and flowers, animals, i'm going to create spring/summers cards

wow...sounds like you have alot of nice new stuff to start making more of these beautiful cards...I cannot wait to see them...they are always so beautiful...thank you so much for sharing your beautiful cards with us.

wow...sounds like you have alot of nice new stuff to start making more of these beautiful cards...I cannot wait to see them...they are always so beautiful...thank you so much for sharing your beautiful cards with us.

thank you :flowers:

Last edited:

Nice cards

Back