Randy Jackson is MAD!

Gag orders are for people in court. The Jacksons aren't in court. It's no different from Priscilla Presley turning Graceland into a tourist attraction, Yoko Ono turning "John Lennon" into a money making business, or Al Hendrix marketing his son Jimi. Someone's going to be profiting from Mike anyway, why not the family?

Not like this. Michael would not want this.

Tell me he would.

Katharine get 40% and the kids 40%. Trust and believe there is a lot of money coming in.

What more do they really need. The rest of them. Real talk Mike don't owe them Sh*t.

He went out and got his, why can't they do the same.

F that, this sh*t aint right.

the family provided it.
that's y E! news said they were gonna air the funeral. EVERYONE in the media thought they'd have the live feed from the family. when it stopped, they weer still scrambling for heli shots but their feed was scrambled

Wowwww!!!!!

well yes he hired mez but what else did he do , that what i posted before read please:

for those who say Randy cared the most about MJ , you need a reality check guys , you probably did not hear what Randy did during the trial, he was MJ's manager at the time , he hired his own lawyers own accountants , they failed to pay neverland employees, failed to pay all the expenses at neverland , failed to pay anyone , when people started suing mj for unpaid bills and unpaid wages , he sued his lawyers and accountants , Randy wrote a two letter in support of them and presented it to court , because he was the one who hired them and they obviously were sharing the money with . Mj was suddenly facing his own brother . Not only that Randy started spreading rumours about mj running a $ 700.000 bill on his credit card .

Randy signed a deal on behalf of mj's at the time to refinance the Sony/ATV loan and when mj knew about it he tried to stop it but it was too late he was sued and it cost him tens of millions .
during that trial which mj settled eventually because he was facing no one but his brother , he gave an affidavit where he talked about Randy and his friend trying to force him to sell the Sony/ATV during the trial , he said Billionaire Ron Burkle was calling him during breaks and warning him not to sign any paper , and when mj refused to sign the papers Randy "wanted his head" .

when the affidavit was leaked to the press , MJ said he loved his brother and did not accuse him of lying or stealing but it was too late mj said that under oath and everything was documented . the judge overseeing mj's estate is probably aware of that affidavit and that's why he did not allow Randy to testify at the AEG hearing . and I'm more than sure Branca is more than capable of playing dirty games when the jacksons keep using their blackmailing tactics

Michael just couldn't catch a break. I can't believe this. This just blows my mind.

The first thing that comes to my mind is the imagery in the Leave Me Alone vid and

You're Just A Buffet, You're A Vegetable
They Eat Off Of You, You're A Vegetable

Wow, I am in shock. Wow. I have no words. I stand corrected. Damn. WTF. This is to much to process.

What do you mean by the Jacksons black mailing tactics.

when I used to be a memebr at the KOP discussion board I talked over and over about the conflict of interest between the jackson family and Mike's kids , and since the estate will end up eventually owned by mj's kids at certain age +20% for charities . the executors are going to focus on what benefit the estate on the long run which goes against the jacksons wishes , LOGICALLY that was the case . ofcourse hearing after hearing my theory was proven to be true .

I said the jacksons were going to make Branca's life a living hell by opposing every deal and everything he was planning to do , that's exactly what they have been doing since MJ's death . they want to tell him give us what we need we will make it much easier for you , increase the profits to beneficiaries, let us set to the table we will share the PIE WITH YOU . Branca actually is in a much stronger position than them , my only concern is if indeed Branca allowed Randy "in" then we will know that the thieves are "in" and MJ's kids will be the only losers .

Michael just couldn't catch a break. I can't believe this. This just blows my mind.

The first thing that comes to my mind is the imagery in the Leave Me Alone vid and

You're Just A Buffet, You're A Vegetable
They Eat Off Of You, You're A Vegetable

I know right, Not one.

when I used to be a memebr at the KOP discussion board I talked over and over about the conflict of interest between the jackson family and Mike's kids , and since the estate will end up eventually owned by mj's kids at certain age +20% for charities . the executors are going to focus on what benefit the estate on the long run which goes against the jacksons wishes , LOGICALLY that was the case . ofcourse hearing after hearing my theory was proven to be true .

I said the jacksons were going to make Branca's life a living hell by opposing every deal and everything he was planning to do , that's exactly what they have been doing since MJ's death . they want to tell him give us what we need we will make it much easier for you , increase the profits to beneficiaries, let us set to the table we will share the PIE WITH YOU . Branca actually is in a much stronger position than them , my only concern is if indeed Branca allowed Randy "in" then we will know that the thieves are "in" and MJ's kids will be the only losers .

You are right about Randy, That would be a big mistake.

I still don't trust Branca. It's sad I don't trust anyone around Michael..Some family members included.

Katherine should have a sit at the table IMO, Katherine.

And what kills me is Michael still expressed love for his brother and was reluctant to criticize him openly. Knowing this now is haunting.

Hey, well this is Off TOPIC but where did u get ur Siggy pic? :DLOL @ the Jacksons...Never seen it b4!

I got it from the "req. Michael in blue" thread from the Man in the mirror forum.

Tell me he would.

Katharine get 40% and the kids 40%. Trust and believe there is a lot of money coming in.

What more do they really need. The rest of them. Real talk Mike don't owe them Sh*t.

that's actually the problem the 40 % Branca told them is katie's share was not actually hers:yes: . remember they applauded when they heard how mj's estate was divided because foxy Branca did not explain anything to them:clapping: , when their layers got their hands on the will they were MAD at Branca .

the PROFITS of the Estate is divided :

Prince, Paris and Blanket 40% ( long term beneficiaries )

katie 40% (short term beneficiary)

charities 20% ( long term beneficiaries)

when katie leaves this earth , her share goes back to mj's kids , so they will get 80 % of the Estate . the other named jacksons in the will are only going to inherit mj's estate in case God forbid prince, paris and blanket die while the rest are alive .

the Estate will focus on what benefit most the long term beneficiaries the kids and charities , which means they are going to pay debts, taxes as soon as possible so they avoid paying more interests on these debts and taxes. that will make the estate more stable and they then will focus on expanding its assets and leverage .

that will be a nightmare for the short long beneficiaries (the jackson family) because that means very limited profits are going to be distributed now to beneficiaries , the stable and much more profitable Estate in the future won't benefit them because at that time katie probably won't be here to enjoy the results of this strategy and thus the jacksons will lose their only means of access to mj's estate which is their mother .

they want as much money distributed to beneficiaries as possible right now regardless whether that's in the best interest of the estate or not .

Hopefully now everyone understands what is the huge conflict of interest between the jackson family on one side and the estate, the kids, the charities on the other .

hence...randy is the reason mj is so much in debt. shhhhhh

Not to open another can of worms, but wasn't it Randy and Oxman that ran the MJJSource Website? Like after several members bought a year's membership, after say a couple of months it no longer worked and basically vanished?

My cousin still rags on me about that...I talked her into buying a years membership there but after 4 months after she paid for it, GONE and without even a goodbye or sorry.

Tell me he would.

Like I said other dead stars relatives made money off of their relatives, why are the Jacksons supposed to be different? Right after James Brown died, his wife and James adult children started arguing about the estate. If the family doesn't control Michael's likeness, someone else will. So is it better that the other folks make money off of Michael instead of the family? At any rate, it's no one in here's business what they do.

well yes he hired mez but what else did he do , that what i posted before read please:

for those who say Randy cared the most about MJ , you need a reality check guys , you probably did not hear what Randy did during the trial, he was MJ's manager at the time , he hired his own lawyers own accountants , they failed to pay neverland employees, failed to pay all the expenses at neverland , failed to pay anyone , when people started suing mj for unpaid bills and unpaid wages , he sued his lawyers and accountants , Randy wrote a two letter in support of them and presented it to court , because he was the one who hired them and they obviously were sharing the money with . Mj was suddenly facing his own brother . Not only that Randy started spreading rumours about mj running a $ 700.000 bill on his credit card .

Randy signed a deal on behalf of mj's at the time to refinance the Sony/ATV loan and when mj knew about it he tried to stop it but it was too late he was sued and it cost him tens of millions .
during that trial which mj settled eventually because he was facing no one but his brother , he gave an affidavit where he talked about Randy and his friend trying to force him to sell the Sony/ATV during the trial , he said Billionaire Ron Burkle was calling him during breaks and warning him not to sign any paper , and when mj refused to sign the papers Randy "wanted his head" .

when the affidavit was leaked to the press , MJ said he loved his brother and did not accuse him of lying or stealing but it was too late mj said that under oath and everything was documented . the judge overseeing mj's estate is probably aware of that affidavit and that's why he did not allow Randy to testify at the AEG hearing . and I'm more than sure Branca is more than capable of playing dirty games when the jacksons keep using their blackmailing tactics

This is Propoganda in my mind. and if this was business that is if it is for real in the first place. IT is left to be seen if he was being malicious or if he if was plain old business . I do not have any proof of this occurring or have the facts of it happening.

But I do know he loved his brother and fought for him, and has a right to ask for his privacy at his funeral regardless.

I am sleepy , will resume in the morning.

SEE AND THAT'S how i thougth ti was. so for right now, they're gonna do as much as they can to earn money so they can benefit b;/c when mother is gone, so goes the share

Not to open another can of worms, but wasn't it Randy and Oxman that ran the MJJSource Website? Like after several members bought a year's membership, after say a couple of months it no longer worked and basically vanished?

My cousin still rags on me about that...I talked her into buying a years membership there but after 4 months after she paid for it, GONE and without even a goodbye or sorry.
Sounds like Prince Rogers Nelson

that's actually the problem the 40 % Branca told them is katie's share was not actually hers:yes: . remember they applauded when they heard how mj's estate was divided because foxy Branca did not explain anything to them:clapping: , when their layers got their hands on the will they were MAD at Branca .

the PROFITS of the Estate is divided :

Prince, Paris and Blanket 40% ( long term beneficiaries )

katie 40% (short term beneficiary)

charities 20% ( long term beneficiaries)

when katie leaves this earth , her share goes back to mj's kids , so they will get 80 % of the Estate . the other named jacksons in the will are only going to inherit mj's estate in case God forbid prince, paris and blanket die while the rest are alive .

the Estate will focus on what benefit most the long term beneficiaries the kids and charities , which means they are going to pay debts, taxes as soon as possible so they avoid paying more interests on these debts and taxes. that will make the estate more stable and they then will focus on expanding its assets and leverage .

that will be a nightmare for the short long beneficiaries (the jackson family) because that means very limited profits are going to be distributed now to beneficiaries , the stable and much more profitable Estate in the future won't benefit them because at that time katie probably won't be here to enjoy the results of this strategy and thus the jacksons will lose their only means of access to mj's estate which is their mother .

they want as much money distributed to beneficiaries as possible right now regardless whether that's in the best interest of the estate or not .

Hopefully now everyone understands what is the huge conflict of interest between the jackson family on one side and the estate, the kids, the charities on the other .

And you know this how?

Like I said Mike don't owe them nothing.

It should all go to the kids.

Seems like to me everybody is using Katherine to get a piece of the pie.

What!?! So now you'll blaming Randy for MJ's debt? LMAO

NEXT ->
ah friend, i blame no one. he was mj's manager at that time. had access to things, could sign mj's name on the dotted line. peep the ultimate collection...he makes a special shout out to randy. so y did that end after the trial?

y were the employees not paid the minute mj left for bahrain? where did that money go? the accountants that randy hired that mj accused of stiffing him?

randy, tauyna, karen faye, oxman....all butthurt when mj left and refused to do the contests randy put on there. he was fighting for hi slife...couldn't they see that?

and he was suing mj. him and taunya relating to mjj source

Like I said other dead stars relatives made money off of their relatives, why are the Jacksons supposed to be different? Right after James Brown died, his wife and James adult children started arguing about the estate. If the family doesn't control Michael's likeness, someone else will. So is it better that the other folks make money off of Michael instead of the family? At any rate, it's no one in here's business what they do.

Well I'm not talking about other dead stars relatives. I could really give rats azz about them.

I'm talking about MICHAEL JACKSON.

And I repeat. He Would Not Approve.

This is wrong. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong and this is wrong.

Well I'm not talking about other dead stars relatives. I could really give rats azz about them.

I'm talking about MICHAEL JACKSON.

And I repeat. He Would Not Approve.

This is wrong. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong and this is wrong.
But it's not any of your business. I don't judge people, it's their business, not mine.

But it's not any of your business. I don't judge people, it's their business, not mine.

we should also not judge the neverland fab five after all it was their business to sell stories about mj we were not there , how about Gavin and Jordan and jason , I mean they needed money so what , it was their business , we should not judge them also.

Are we fighting in here now? 'I am a lover not a fighter'
Now why are they making a reality show again?

To make money? or for free?
I hope they don't include Paris, Prince or Blanket? for ratings..

They can do whatever they want with their life so as longst they dont use Michael to promote it..

Are we fighting in here now? 'I am a lover not a fighter'
Now why are they making a reality show again?

To make money? or for free?
I hope they don't include Paris, Prince or Blanket? for ratings..

They can do whatever they want with their life so as longst they dont use Michael to promote it..

Too Good to be true :mello:

I'm not judging nobody.

This is wrong.

I know right from wrong.

Just like Killing somebody. Is that right or wrong. It's wrong to me.

God will judge them.

I know not to deal with people who do wrong. That's my choice. I personally choice not to be around people like this. It's my choice.

I look at a persons character and if there is something I don't like I choice to not deal with them.

When you have people making money off of another person's death in this manner, knowing this is not what they would want. That is wrong. And it speaks of in this case these peoples character.

There's a reason why Mike distance his self from his family. Did he love them of course he did, but man his family has done some f'd up things to him. Still doing it. I'm not talking about all of them just certain ones. Mike is a very forgiving man. I am 100% sure he has already forgave them, but shaking his head at the same time.

Sorry I don't want people around me with poor character.

That sh*t rubes off, and I don't want no parts of it. Real talk.

So, I now know what they are about. Money, just like the rest of them.

You want see me supporting them. They showed me all I need to see.

If you call that judging than so be it.

I'm for right.

Back