Project for Michael's Family

Hey Shannon :D

can you let me know if Ms.Jackson got here specail song i wrote for her can you let me know i wish can i can give it to her :yes: :(

I'm working on getting the book pages all laid out now. I'll post a pic of the bear as soon as I get a minute to do it.

Its too late isn't it?? I actually did a drawing..

I just couldn't bring myself to come in this thread for the past couple of weeks...finally i come in...lol

eeeeeeeek! I'll be able to add mine in a couple of hours when I get home...hope thats ok???! I'll make a donation later too.

Go ahead and add it quickly I'm still adding more pics to the text :yes:

Hi Shannon I hope U're ok, what a job!!!

Thank you very much for all of this, let me know if I can help you with something else ok?

Hugs

I'm done the bear except his eyes still waiting for the right size eyes to come in and I am working on the book now so soon i'll need the cover which I still haven't given any thought too lol.

So, getting there :yes: but first week of school is slowing down progress this week lol.

So much work just for 1 person, I'd really wish to live near by to come and help you! :(
Hugs!!

The cover of the book could be like an old fashion style fairytale cover.

If you get an idea and like an specific cover draw design, I could help you if U want.

It also could be a collage, or a peter pan theme cover :D

I don't know we can figure it out later :D

Hello, I am new here, just registered here yesterday. is it too late to send you a picture? I would love to participate in this gift...

I'm sorry I've already compiled the pages for the book. Once I finish a cover it will be going to the publishers. You could still be a part of the project by donating to help cover shipping charges but all other submissions are closed at this point.

This idea sounds good?? Would it be too late if i send you a poem now?

Yes, I've completed the book - I forgot about the Holiday weekend and the publisher closed early so it won't get to the publishers til Tuesday.

Yes, I've completed the book - I forgot about the Holiday weekend and the publisher closed early so it won't get to the publishers til Tuesday.

Great! Thank you for all the time and effort you're putting into this!!!

Which Holiday is there?

lol in the USA we have Labor Day on Monday but a lot of people start the holiday weekend early.

lol in the USA we have Labor Day on Monday but a lot of people start the holiday weekend early.

Oh, labor they over here is may 1rst :D

I find funny how, all the people have time on holidays to go and buy or do the things that can't other days because of working or school, but you can't find almost anything open!!!!

I want everyone to know that I will finish the project and update ya'll as soon as I can. I have just about $100 left for shipping - I figure it will be more but until i get the hardbound book into one of the boxes i won't know for sure. I will be leaving MJJC for now but will check in to let everyone know the status and if you have questions or need to contact me i can be reached at the email addy shannongj@aol.com or at www.michaelthelegacy.com. I will have the book to the publishers on tuesday and hopefully get it back possibly friday. Then I'll send it off to Raffles.

I want to thank everyone who has participated :hug:

I want everyone to know that I will finish the project and update ya'll as soon as I can. I have just about $100 left for shipping - I figure it will be more but until i get the hardbound book into one of the boxes i won't know for sure. I will be leaving MJJC for now but will check in to let everyone know the status and if you have questions or need to contact me i can be reached at the email addy shannongj@aol.com or at www.michaelthelegacy.com. I will have the book to the publishers on tuesday and hopefully get it back possibly friday. Then I'll send it off to Raffles.

I want to thank everyone who has participated :hug:

your walcome :flowers: comes from the heart of gold :hug:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to contribute to this gift - if only financially.

Hope everything goes well.

I'll get to pick up the book on Monday - if all is well with it the package will be ready to go :yes:

Ok I picked up the book yesterday and at first glance it looked really nice but you know that blank page and the front of books well they told me it would have a blank page but I thought it meant a 2 sided blank page - they printed it with a one sided blank page so none of my pics match the poetry/stories/etc... they are supposed to be with. So it has to get re-printed - shouldn't take as long though.

Ok I picked up the book yesterday and at first glance it looked really nice but you know that blank page and the front of books well they told me it would have a blank page but I thought it meant a 2 sided blank page - they printed it with a one sided blank page so none of my pics match the poetry/stories/etc... they are supposed to be with. So it has to get re-printed - shouldn't take as long though.

Oh so sorry to know that!!! Thank you for all the work you're putting in this!

Wow this sounds amazing. I wish I would have joined this forum earlier so I could have contributed.

Wow, this sounds great Shannon! I'm glad I contributed, I'm sure they'll love it. :)

:bugeyed oh no! did you have to pay again for the re-print??

Nah, they cut me a break since it wasn't clear to begin with I only had to pay the once. I'll be emailing raffles to get his addy in a few minutes and then I gotta get some boxes. Hopefully it won't be an arm and a leg in delivery costs but it's a lot of stuff and some of it is heavy.

Back