Project for Michael's Family

Seriously, if you don't have something nice or positive to add - keep your comments to yourself - obviously there is a post deleted.

who's messing with you shannon, who do you need us to take care of??
707.gif

:rofl: ya'll are great - no, someone posted something stupid about the project and Mrs. Jackson and I deleted it. No worries.

I got Raffles addy now so I'll try to get it all in boxes and off this week.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to contribute to this but I think what you've done is really great and will mean so much to them all. I'd really like to see some pics of it too if you can :).

I'll get some pics before I ship it - didn't get the chance to do anything today had to go on a field trip with a bunch of 4th graders - I came home covered in black thick marsh mud. Stinks some kinda terrible. That was the longest and hottest shower I've taken in awhile :lol:

Rockstar hun they are included into the book for Michael's family :yes:

Thanks so much Shannon. You are wonderful doing so much work for the Jacksons and for us fans, so that we can convey our love and support. I look forward to seeing some pictures of the book. I hope that Katherine and the children get a great deal of joy from this project.

Thanks again Shannon, (((hug)))

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for doing this project, it's so awesome to be able to contribute something that actually goes straight to Michael's family. Forget whoever wanted to bring down this thread...we don't need any negativity around here!

Hope you are all having a nice day :)

i hope they received the wonderful things you made
would love to see a pic :)

Back