PHOTOSHOP THREAD! (Michael & Woman, hehe)

^hehe...thank you ;)

Well I made a post here last night but I guess it got lost with the technical issues that went on with the site...:scratch:So here's some new stuff from me again!

Sorry guys, but nothing raunchy...this is what came out me instead:

hott.jpg

WOW.

I like this one and the *ahem* bed one better than the "raunchy" ones, to be honest!

^hehe...thank you ;)

Well I made a post here last night but I guess it got lost with the technical issues that went on with the site...:scratch:So here's some new stuff from me again!

hott.jpg

And Marilyn and Michael...both doin' their signature moves :D

michael-marilyn.jpg

Here's my contribution, it turned out to be a disaster, but ok :D

photoshop.png

great sexy ones Amy and Webbie. the marilyn one is an impersonator, but i like the pose
daaaamn i need to get photo shop.
i guess we lost the Elizabeth one in the crash. can you repost it DJ...is it?
i like yours ones too mjlover1990, the mirror was creative, plus the amazing banner you made!

^hehe...thank you ;)

hott.jpg

HOLY SH*t! that is so hot :swoon: :shock: :heat:

littlesparrow said:
I like this one and the *ahem* bed one better than the "raunchy" ones, to be honest!
You know...I agree! I like making the sensual kind of sweet photos better than raunchy ones...especially since I myself am not real "animalistic" when it comes to sex...LOL.

I just had a great idea.
After you make a few more, make a YT video of them.
Haha...that's a good idea!

^hehe...thank you ;)

hott.jpg

michael-marilyn.jpg

OMG!!!!!! AMY - you're AMAZING!!!!!! Could you PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE put me on your PM list too???
Lots of anxiety goin on here right now - lol
THANX in advance - Patti

Love the latest one! Sessy!

Here's my first contribution...didn't turn out that great but it was fun to do nonetheless.
I hope it's ok to post here...it's dirty but doesn't show any naughty body parts or anything lol.

mj-in-bed.jpg

:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

hott.jpg

:bugeyed:woohoo::woohoo:THAT IS SOOO HOT!!!! :wild:

hot!!!!!:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

This isn't raunchy, but i made it anyway so here it is. Easy to do but i like it.

twilight_movie_michael.jpg

like this better than the Cullen one..

Last edited:
Oh new pictures, great work! :clapping:

michael-marilyn.jpg

Funny story, I tried to put a similar picture of Michael together with Julia Roberts on the Pretty Woman cover.
I pretty fast came to realize that photo editing is not my strongest side :rollin:

Great work as usual Amy! :)

^hehe...thank you ;)

hott.jpg

michael-marilyn.jpg

Im sorry but this is not Marilyn Monroe.
This is marilyn monroe
Marilyn-Monroe-pb01.jpg

marilyn_monroe-6744.jpg

Hehe I know..impersonator. Photography wasn't that good back in her day :p The point is that it looks like her. :D

PMing you now dahling....

Please PM me too! xox

I'd love to see a BAD era Michael and a young beautiful Elizabeth Taylor.

Oh and Princess Diana.

And Shana! hehe (Gosh I wish I knew how to use photoshop!, I can't thank you girls enough for all your effort! WE LOVE YOUR WORK!!! xo)

If its not too much to ask could someone photoshop MJ on here cause I'd love to use it as a siggy:

120.jpg

Thanx so much if you can xox

Back