PHOTOSHOP THREAD! (Michael & Woman, hehe)

more pictures!! plz ? :D I only work with paint so thats not so good! Photoshop is way better :D Michael and meeee

fmike.jpg

Haha...glad you guys like my photo.

So umm....I just finished a new photo but I surely can't post it here. :shifty:
I'll PM those who asked for x-rated photos...anyone else interested let me know.

I am !! Woo hoo! I can't wait!

Okay - this thread is super frustrating.... lol... All I have is 17 pages of people raving over Amy's amazing work.... but Amy, the first photo you posted (which had everyone faint) doesn't appear anymore :(

Would you please post it again? or pm me with it? I'm dying with curiosity :D

Please also PM me with your x-rated stuff.... loved the pic that you linked (that's the only one I could actually see.... phew.... HOT!)

Thank youuuuu! :bow: :jump:

oops - did something wrong here - can't delete.... sorry

Okay - this thread is super frustrating.... lol... All I have is 17 pages of people raving over Amy's amazing work.... but Amy, the first photo you posted (which had everyone faint) doesn't appear anymore :(

Would you please post it again? or pm me with it? I'm dying with curiosity :D

Please also PM me with your x-rated stuff.... loved the pic that you linked (that's the only one I could actually see.... phew.... HOT!)

Thank youuuuu! :bow: :jump:
I just reuploaded some stuff so it should show up throughout the thread now. :) I also just PMed you...:shifty:

Hurrah I can see the pic! Thank you! :clap:

Aaaaaah!!!! :woohoo: :dropdead:

this thread is G.R.E.A.T that's all I gotta say... I'd try the photoshop thing if I had a clue what I was doing but I don't lol! Really appreciate those who know what they're doing... grateful beyond words haha!!

Oh.. I would love to have a picture with me and Michael.. I don't need to be sexy.. But just have in my pic ;) I'm very bad at editing pictures etc..

i put up that pic of me n mike but my bf saw it he was like wtf why u putting ur picture online ... so i took if off lol ..
but u saw it ... hahhaa i love the pic :p hahha me n mike look hot together lmfao

i put up that pic of me n mike but my bf saw it he was like wtf why u putting ur picture online ... so i took if off lol ..
but u saw it ... hahhaa i love the pic :p hahha me n mike look hot together lmfao

haha lol you re crazy!!! it doesnt load at my page anymore.....i dont know why :scratch:

Back