PHOTOSHOP THREAD! (Michael & Woman, hehe)

Thank you dahlings for the compliments!

oldmoon20 said:
If only I could do half of what your able to do :lol:
You could! Just gotta get the right programs ;)

Amy, I have to say... you are absolutely gorgeous. And this picture could have fooled me so easily, it's so beautiful!
(....)
Amy, could you PM me your hem.. X-rated new stuff if you have any that i've missed? I've missed it terribly haha. Thank you!!

Aw golly gee, thank you RedPepper!
Also I haven't made up any new fully x-rated photos...just the risque ones here :shifty: :naughty:

I could try and help you out, Moon. I'm really good with photoshop, but I'm best with just drawing in it. I have done a few photoshops, but those were a while ago. I've learned a lot more by now, so I'd probably be better at it if I gave it a shot.

I hate the fact that I can't participate, the darn graphic editing program that I use keeps crashing. :mat: It was gonna be a 70's era pic with me dressed in 70s attire and photoshoping a pic of me with Mike. And it doesn't want to do it. :cry:

Last edited:
PMed you ShiningStar!

:doh: I so wish I could photoshop, or at least had photoshop :lol:
I have so many cool things I want to do but can't and have to bug others to help me do those cool things :doh:
Have you tried GIMP, or Corel Paint Shop Pro (PSP)? These are more "user friendly" programs that can do a lot of what Photoshop does. I actually rarely use Photoshop...I use PSP.

Plagarism. That first pic of Michael is not your work; you copied it off of another website. It was by Kiya from MJJ Board. Why would you take credit for another person's work? Bit sad, isn't it.
Umm...are you serious? I guess ultimately it's not a big deal but that's pretty rude of you to accuse me of that. I'm pretty sure this "Kiya" copied my photo...I did NOT copy hers. I have the full layered photoshop file to prove it.

ETA: what kind of reason would i have to even copy something like that? lol. lame.

Just for the record, after Amy made that photo, I saw it popping up all over the place on MJ-related sites...
Easy to nab it and post anywhere else.

Pretty sure she didn't plagiarize....

^Thanks! Yeah I've seen it on people's signatures here too. This type of stuff spreads like wildfire! lol.
Maybe I'll just put a big watermark on my photos from now on so I don't get accused of silly stuff :p

^

Yea... Amy posted this first. She did an AMAZING JOB too... hee hee... :D

Are you talking about Kiya from MJJboard? She didn't make it. She just shared it because the pic was so damn delicious (thx to Amy once again.... *bows down*)

But Kiya sure makes great fanfics, doesn't she? :yes:

^
Yea... Amy posted this first. She did an AMAZING JOB too... hee hee... :D
Are you talking about Kiya from MJJboard? She didn't make it. She just shared it because the pic was so damn delicious (thx to Amy once again.... *bows down*)
But Kiya sure makes great fanfics, doesn't she? :yes:
Thanks for backing me up!! and for the compliment ;)

Plagarism. That first pic of Michael is not your work; you copied it off of another website. It was by Kiya from MJJ Board. Why would you take credit for another person's work? Bit sad, isn't it.
sorry you are mistaken on this one
none of these photoshop pics originated on mjjboard
This one and others were done by amygrace :yes:
hott.jpg

Back