PHOTOSHOP THREAD! (Michael & Woman, hehe)

Please still make an X rated pic hun :lol: Seriously, just PM the pic to those who want it (ME! lol) and then post the appropriate photoshop pix here :happy:

Thanx so much again, you guys are making this thread awesome!

Please still make an X rated pic hun :lol: Seriously, just PM the pic to those who want it (ME! lol) and then post the appropriate photoshop pix here :happy:

Thanx so much again, you guys are making this thread awesome!

Okay I'll try to see what I can come up with :naughty: :D

MichaelandShakira-2009.jpg

wow MJ and Monroe would have been PERfect together! And the one with Beyonce is incredible too! But the one with Shakira def. tops them all HEEHEE :D keep them coming!! :D:D

:woohoo:

LOL! PM me the X rated photoshop pix (lurveee to see them! haha) and post the appropriate pix here! :happy:

oh yeah please do & pm me them too *pretty pleeeeasseee* lol

I'm filthy I know I'll admit it It's a bad affliction & there's no cure

Not that I care lol
:D

any chance anyone could photo shop a pic of MJ & me ? I'd love that If you can I'll post a link to my photobucket where you can find my pics (it's down for maintenance at the mo pb)

i'm not good with photoshop I suck soo bad :(

hey! if someone make X rated pics, i wanna see them too!! please! :wild:

Dang I forgot about this thread...been so busy with work lately I haven't been in this area!! Love the Shakira photo...:naughty:

Ooo...the ideas in my head. Time to get workin' on my own contribution... :shifty:

YAY this thread is awesome!! Wanna see more pictures!

*hey can u pm me also?*

Last edited:
:lol:

I like that last pic.... :punk:

Campari, i have probably asked this already but....where did you get that picture that is in your signature, where michael is wearing a vest and holding a hat?? it is beautiful! lol

Love the latest one! Sessy!

Here's my first contribution...didn't turn out that great but it was fun to do nonetheless.
I hope it's ok to post here...it's dirty but doesn't show any naughty body parts or anything lol.

mj-in-bed.jpg

Back