Paris Michael Katherine Jackson Birthday Present - Donate button now in post #1

i also vote for this:

DC-10005.jpg

they look yummierst to me!

and instead of cookies i think we should send her something with candy like Blanket and Prince i think that's better than cookies and also similar to the other gifts

I admire you all so much. I don't have a credit card so I can't donate.
The butterfly basket is absolutely beautiful I think. I reckon Michael and his family have a special interest in butterflies. Remember in LWMJ Prince: "It's a butterfly" re his mask.
And Butterflies the song. And the basket really does remind me of Earth Song from TII.
Great job guys!!
If it were me I would love the tin of biscuits with the bow on it. It looks cute and classy. I may be biased though because I love those biscuits with the mallow inside! :lol:

I cannot decide, everything looks just great, so whatever u decide, I'm in with my small donation. Love u guys all here :kiss:

Re: Paris Michael Katherine Jackson Birthday Present

I'll start.. this is an idea for one of her gifts.. I saw this when we were looking for Prince and bookmarked it as an idea for Paris.

Its quite pretty, actually reminded me of MJs new earth song video he did for TII for some reason.. the butterflies and those flowers.

Dancing Butterflies

TFWEB513.jpg

http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/dancing_butterflies.htm

How can you show that you care? With a basketful of dancing butterflies and flowers! And while the pretty faux butterflies don't really dance, our whimsical Dancing Butterflies flower bouquet can make anyone's heart leap with happiness. A splendid choice.

• A mix of fresh flowers such as spray roses, button spray chrysanthemums, Matsumoto asters, miniature carnations and Sweet William - in shades of purple, light pink, white, fuchsia and green - is presented in a basket adorned with faux butterflies and curly willow.
  • Approximately 14" (W) x 16" (H)
Regular $54.99
Deluxe $64.99
Premium $74.99

This is my favourite. :)

I've seen the suggestions posted, and I like all of them; so I think, whatever, you pick will be fine, as long as it reminds :wub: Paris of Spring and Renewal.
animated.gif

The butterfly and flowers basket is really REALLY cute! At the same time, now that we know she has a love for baking cookies, how about instead of sending her cookies already made, we send her a cookie baking kit so she can do what she loves and make them to her liking. :)

I found this awesome site that not only has a variety of cookie mixes for her to try, but the mixes are made of natural/healthy ingredients. She can bake til her lil hearts content AND decorate them however she wants. To top it off, we could even add a little chef apron and hat. :lol: There was another site that let you customize the aprons with the kids' names but this one doesn't have it. These aprons say "I'm One Smart Cookie" which is cute, too. The ones that let you put her name on the apron didn't have a good variety of cookie mixes to choose from so I've not included them here. Maybe you guys will do more research and find a better one but this is what I've found so far.

link to the apron ($11.99) and chef hats ($1.50- $6.00): http://www.kidscentralkitchen.com/category.aspx?categoryID=25

link to the individual cookie mixes: $5.99 - 40.00

http://www.kidscentralkitchen.com/category.aspx?categoryID=23

http://www.kidscentralkitchen.com/category.aspx?categoryID=1

fairy%20tale-kit_large.jpg

link to the sprinkles: $3.99 each
http://www.kidscentralkitchen.com/category.aspx?categoryID=7

FULL_FR403.jpg
FULL_FR404.jpg

link to various cookie cutter sets ($6.00- $10.00) : http://www.kidscentralkitchen.com/category.aspx?categoryID=6

(springtime set includes butterfly, umbrella, bunny, etc.)
springtime%20cookie%20cutters.jpg

I think it would be cool for her to open the box and see all the different mixes and items...like a care-package/gift. And the items are fairly inexpensive by themselves. Added together, it could equal the price of an expensive ready-made gift.

What do you think? :) Maybe there are other items you'd like to see included?

In any case, I will try to donate to this project as I missed the gifts for the boys. Need to get my paypal account sorted as it's been a while since I've used it. eek!

Hey guys! You are all so lovely for doing this! :D
I wish i could donate but i dont actually have anyway but my mum, ill try and pursuade her later! Fingers crossed it works! heehee :D

Hey everyone,
It is not too late to donate! I will be placing the order next Monday, remember, we will be donating the remaining money to charity! So please, if you can, please still donate! I have said before, we will be ordering from FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM! We have a 20% discount and we have a previous great experience with them (unlike the mess up with FTD.com last time). We want this to be HAND delivered not in a box. Everyone has great ideas from the Tiffany necklace and the cookie mixes, but they can not be hand delivered.
Thanks again everyone!
Dani

Hey everyone,
It is not too late to donate! I will be placing the order next Monday, remember, we will be donating the remaining money to charity! So please, if you can, please still donate! I have said before, we will be ordering from FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM! We have a 20% discount and we have a previous great experience with them (unlike the mess up with FTD.com last time). We want this to be HAND delivered not in a box. Everyone has great ideas from the Tiffany necklace and the cookie mixes, but they can not be hand delivered.
Thanks again everyone!
Dani

Hi Dani,

I just donated through Paypal. Let me know if you require confirmation. Thanks again for doing this. Peace and love..Kim.:angel::wub:

Yes, I just got the confirmation of donation and I sent you an E-mail. Thank you again!
Hi Dani,

I just donated through Paypal. Let me know if you require confirmation. Thanks again for doing this. Peace and love..Kim.:angel::wub:

Re: Paris Michael Katherine Jackson Birthday Present

how abotu these:

TFWEB330.jpg

TFWEB304.jpg

TFWEB416.jpg

F-11.jpg

F-40.jpg

F-43.jpg

I like the 3rd one.

I asked my daughter who is 2 weeks older than Paris.....to see what a young girl likes, she liked the 3rd one and she likes the cookies; tho she did mention that the roses seem to be too 'old' ie for older people.

And the flowers with the yellow smileys and emoticons.....I guess its their symbol of youth....eg :):yes:
But as she likes painting nails, what about a manicure set with the flowers?

can I donate tomorrow? If it's possible I'll load the card today so the money is on it tomorrow

I know i'm late with this one, i have just donated i hope it isn't too late. I love what has been chosen, Paris is so sweet.
Thanks again for doing this xxxx

^^ I think most people like the butterflies flower basket and the big box of cookies, but the "official" final decision has not been made yet :)

Back