Paris Michael Katherine Jackson Birthday Present - Donate button now in post #1

ElleBella, no worries and thank you for taking this on. It is very much appreciated. Will we know if everything has been delivered? Sorry if you've already answered this question.

Peace and love :angel:

Hey everyone,
sorry for taking so long, I've had personal business that had to come first. I placed the order today, I did run into a snag though. The butterfly basket and 5 Birthday balloons was ordered, but the cookies or any baked goods have to be placed at least a week in advance. I went a head and placed the order for a candy bouquet named Sweet Expressions. I am SO SO sorry but I had to place the order. The total was $167.29, I'll have to go in the account tomorrow and will let you know how much will be going to charity.
Thanks again everyone, and sorry about the mistake.

Hello again!!
Sorry it's taken me a few days. The gifts were delivered AND accepted Friday at 2:20 PM.
Thanks again everyone, I will let everyone know about the charity money once I get a chance to.

ElleBella, thank you very much for ordering the gifts for the kids on our behalf. You did amazing job with all three gifts! Thank you! :clapping:

Back