Paris Michael Katherine Jackson Birthday Present - Donate button now in post #1

Re: Paris Michael Katherine Jackson Birthday Present

I'm a little weird with the idea of sending kids I don't know Candy. Mostly cause I know it will be thrown out. I work for Live Nation creating official fanclubs and I will tell you this. If someone sends a basket of muffins or any food things it goes in the trash. NOT Because they do not appriciate it but for safety reasons. You just simply don't accept food gifts. I dont know about the Jacksons though. Maybe they let the kids keep the candy.

Go with flowers, She'll love them :)
We have already been notified by some of the family members that the kids were indeed given the candy and able to eat it. The candy goes from the company to the Jackson's home, no where in between.

aww thats pretty! and she did have one (locket) that she personally put around michael's wrist....in the coffin. thats sweet.

I'm sorry i havent been on here a lot. So if I choose it would be the flower(with the butterflies, and sweets and a baloon.) Not to fancy y'all. Its a nice idea with the neck-less but its $300 and the amount that is being spent is up to $180-200(Right?). What we did for Prince and Blanket is good, lets continue with that...:D

Tnx Ella...:cheeky: And for everyone who's been donating...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

We have already been notified by some of the family members that the kids were indeed given the candy and able to eat it. The candy goes from the company to the Jackson's home, no where in between.

was it confirmed by Raffles? or someone else?

Hey everyone,
here is the Donate button.

pixel.gif

My vote is this :D quoted below. With something else - Cookies/Balloon/Candy/Cake..?

I donated Paris' $10 with Blanket's $10 last time.

However what I'm worried about with the whole stun gun thing is do you think packages will be accepted for the children?

I'll start.. this is an idea for one of her gifts.. I saw this when we were looking for Prince and bookmarked it as an idea for Paris.

Its quite pretty, actually reminded me of MJs new earth song video he did for TII for some reason.. the butterflies and those flowers.

Dancing Butterflies

TFWEB513.jpg

http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/dancing_butterflies.htm

How can you show that you care? With a basketful of dancing butterflies and flowers! And while the pretty faux butterflies don't really dance, our whimsical Dancing Butterflies flower bouquet can make anyone's heart leap with happiness. A splendid choice.

• A mix of fresh flowers such as spray roses, button spray chrysanthemums, Matsumoto asters, miniature carnations and Sweet William - in shades of purple, light pink, white, fuchsia and green - is presented in a basket adorned with faux butterflies and curly willow.
  • Approximately 14" (W) x 16" (H)

Regular $54.99
Deluxe $64.99
Premium $74.99

However what I'm worried about with the whole stun gun thing is do you think packages will be accepted for the children?
I was worried about that, but I was assured since we are now known from the last two gifts it shouldn't be an issue. Plus it's coming from a company and not in a box.

I was worried about that, but I was assured since we are now known from the last two gifts it shouldn't be an issue. Plus it's coming from a company and not in a box.

Oh good, I hope so.

Erm.. so flowers.. and..

I'm reading Conspiracy and it said on an inflight sheet about Paris that she likes to bake cookies.. so she likes cookies.

Let's give her cookies! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I love cookies too :wild:

cookies!

here r the choices, all from www.fromyouflowers.com:

DC-10005.jpg

description:
Having a party? Then this is the perfect thing for dessert! Our cookies and brownies are shipped in a David's Cookies tin and come with a complimentary greeting message. Contains approximately 32 (1.5 oz) assorted cookies and 8 (4 oz) individually wrapped assorted brownies.
Assorted Cookie Flavors include: Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter, Macadamia with White Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Cherry, and Double Chocolate Chunk (Chocolate Cookie)
Assorted Brownie Flavors include: Chocolate Chip, Pecan, Peanut Butter, Cheesecake, Rocky Road, Macaroon and Blondie

DC-10002.jpg

Our classic fresh-baked cookies taste just like homemade cookies because they are baked fresh and shipped daily. The ideal gift for a friend, family-member or associate. The cookies are shipped in a David's Cookies tin and come with a complimentary greeting message. Contains approximately 24 (1.5 oz) cookies.
Kosher OU/D certified

Last edited:
DC-10004.jpg

Our classic fresh-baked cookies taste just like homemade cookies because they are baked fresh and shipped daily. The ideal gift for a friend, family-member or associate. The cookies are shipped in a David's Cookies tin and come with a complimentary greeting message. Contains approximately 48 (1.5 oz) cookies.
Kosher OU/D certified
http://a121.g.akamai.net/7/121/2116...lowers.com/images/products/large/DC-10004.jpg

A-61566P.jpg

Metallic star boxes shine bright with the tastiest chocolates on earth. Show them you think they're stellar! Our sublime selection includes star-shaped chocolates, white and milk chocolate-covered sandwich cookies, and white and milk chocolate-covered mini pretzels.
Includes:
-Milk Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
-White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
-Chocolate-Covered Sandwich Cookies
-Chocolate Gold Stars
Basket Dimensions: 7" X 7" X 10"

A-78060P.jpg

These chocolate-covered sandwich cookies are the perfect sweet treat. Eighteen delicious cookies come packed in a stylish, reusable tin. This gift is sure to please anyone on your list.
Includes:
-Chocolate-Covered Sandwich Cookies
Basket Dimensions: Width: 7" Height: 2.5" Length:

since it only costs $19.99, we can send her two boxes :)

Last edited:
DC-10001.jpg

Our classic fresh-baked cookies taste just like homemade cookies because they are baked fresh and shipped daily. The ideal gift for a friend, family-member or associate. The cookies are shipped in a David's Cookies tin and come with a complimentary greeting message. Contains approximately 12 (1.5 oz) cookies.
Kosher OU/D certified

cookies!

here r the choices, all from www.fromyouflowers.com:

DC-10005.jpg

description:
Having a party? Then this is the perfect thing for dessert! Our cookies and brownies are shipped in a David's Cookies tin and come with a complimentary greeting message. Contains approximately 32 (1.5 oz) assorted cookies and 8 (4 oz) individually wrapped assorted brownies.
Assorted Cookie Flavors include: Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter, Macadamia with White Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Cherry, and Double Chocolate Chunk (Chocolate Cookie)
Assorted Brownie Flavors include: Chocolate Chip, Pecan, Peanut Butter, Cheesecake, Rocky Road, Macaroon and Blondie

I vote for this one, because it's the biggest lol :wild:

Those David's Cookies look delicious! I vote for them :D

I haven't checked this thread in a while, are the flowers decided already?

Back