Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

I don't know michael was THAT close to that family maybe for a couple of years around the 80's to 90's. W'ill see

I honestly think they were very very close, not just for a couple of years around the 80s and the 90s.

We know the Cascio kids were around after the 90s too.

- Baby Rubba (Aldo Cascio) together with MJs son Prince speaks in the track "The Lost Children".
- In the Invincile booklet he thanks the Cascios and calls them 'his other family'.
- Frank is with Michael at the Virgin Megastore autograph signing in NYC in 2001
- Frank worked like MJs assistant around that time and up to 2003.
- They were at Neverland the same time the Arvizos were. Look at the courtscripts or facts from the case and you will see how the Cascio kids are mentioned several times. For instance Marie-Nicole were with MJ and the Arvizos on the jet back to LA from Miami.
- Youtube clips shows MJ shopping with the Cascio in NYC around 2001-2002.
- The Cascios sat next to Michael at his birthday party which the fans threw him (cant recall what year though).

Then after the trial the fact that Michael decided live with the Cascios for 3 months and not with his own immediate family speaks volume imo.

I honestly think they were very very close, not just for a couple of years around the 80s and the 90s.

- Baby Rubba (Aldo Cascio) together with MJs son Prince speaks in the track "The Lost Children".
- In the Invincile booklet he thanks the Cascios and calls them 'his other family'.
- Frank is with Michael at the Virgin Megastore autograph signing in NYC in 2001
- They were at Neverland the same time the Arvizos were. Look at the courtscripts or facts from the case and you will see how the Cascio kids are mentioned several times. For instance Marie-Nicole were with MJ and the Arvizos on the jet back to LA from Miami.
- The Cascios sat next to Michael at his birthday party which the fans threw him (cant recall what year though).

Then after the trial the fact that Michael decided live with the Cascios for 3 months and not with his own immediate family speaks volume imo.

And they also spent Christmas 2006 with MJ in Bahrain.
They were loyal to Michael when he was still with us. I just hope they didn't betray him after he passed away like others did.

I've actually been reading the transcripts for the last couple of days, might keep me busy for months, but Frank is mentioned a lot also.

And to think I thought the Oprah episode would be about promoting the album.

Oprah preview
The Untold Secrets Behind Michael Jackson's Controversial Album
[youtube]1XS_6Cv33kE[/youtube]

Embeded the vid ;) Not sure what to think of this.. :mello:

Here we go oprah trying 2 make out somthing sinister was going on :rolleyes:

Dark, brooding music. Cut to Oprah wiping her eyes. "Tonight's Top Story: "Diane Sawyer, Diane Dimond and Oprah: We share a secret. We had a crush on Michael Jackson. He rejected us and hence we started bashing him. That is why we always look for something sinister. Hell has no wrath like ours." More when we return after this.

They probably won't have the MJ stuff until the last part of the show. It forces everyone to tune in and watch the other bull shit Oprah is going to spew.

It didn't look bad. I think when they say "secret" is the fact that they kept their friendship with Michael pretty private. To be honest I have never heard of these people before until all this came up. I have been a fan of Michael since I was 6 but I don't know who all his friends were. If they were good to him and he trusted them, I am glad they were there for him. We will see what they say.

Aah thanks. You saved me from an annoying task (recording the clip with my digital camera pointing at the TV...ha!)

So do you guys see what I'm saying about this clip? How they zoom in on MJ and the kid after using the phrase "secret relationship"? But I don't think that's Oprah's doing. She's pretty powerful but I don't think she handles editing these promos.

Anyway, I really hope this show will be positive. I hope these people have not and do not betray Michael.

It didn't look bad. I think when they say "secret" is the fact that they kept their friendship with Michael pretty private. To be honest I have never heard of these people before until all this came up. I have been a fan of Michael since I was 6 but I don't know who all his friends were. If they were good to him and he trusted them, I am glad they were there for him. We will see what they say.

That part sounds really, really good. The fact that he was knocking on their door and felt secure enough to even be creative speaks volumes.

The way these promos are cut is annoying as all heck. Like the LMP interview. All you hear is sighing and then a cut away from "desperate eyes". Same here. Oh well.

Hope nobody ever cuts that stuff about Oprah. "Stedman, Gayle and Oprah= please spill your guts to the world".

That part sounds really, really good. The fact that he was knocking on their door and felt secure enough to even be creative speaks volumes.

The way these promos are cut is annoying as all heck. Like the LMP interview. All you hear is sighing and then a cut away from "desperate eyes". Same here. Oh well.

Hope nobody ever cuts that stuff about Oprah. "Stedman, Gayle and Oprah= please spill your guts to the world".

It is annoying the way promos are done. I guess it's a way to grab people's attention. I am sure there are better ways though.

Actually Barbara Walters has an upcoming special one hour interview with Oprah. I saw a clip and Oprah is crying. Oops, Barbara Walters is another story...

Last edited:

It is annoying the way promos are done. I guess it's a way to grab people's attention. I am sure there are better ways though.

Yeah, and it's deceiving as all heck. It's some "major breaking news story" that is being advertised all day and then people get 10 seconds of some alligator in a school cafeteria. :rofl:

I almost forgot why I didn't have any TV for 5 years. Now I have 10 basic channels and as long as I can Saturday Night Live and some PBS, can't say I want to spend money on that.

Dark, brooding music. Cut to Oprah wiping her eyes. "Tonight's Top Story: "Diane Sawyer, Diane Dimond and Oprah: We share a secret. We had a crush on Michael Jackson. He rejected us and hence we started bashing him. That is why we always look for something sinister. Hell has no wrath like ours." More when we return after this.
:D

It didn't look bad. I think when they say "secret" is the fact that they kept their friendship with Michael pretty private.
Hmmm, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but...
First --> Secret Relationship --> then cut ---> then we see picture of Michael with Cascio family ---> then cut ---> then we see Michael with a boy and then comment: In the middle of the night, sometimes he'd just knock at the door ...
Spoooooooky! :smilerolleyes:
Oprah is so funny with that "It must be controversial" attitude.

Anyway, I am really glad that Michael obviously had some real friends (Cascio family).

Actually Barbara Walters has an upcoming special one hour interview with Oprah. I saw a clip and Oprah is crying. Oops, Barbara Walters is another sto:no::no:ry...

Don't get me going...Thank God these crimes against journalism are all kept on youtube, so that future generations can learn how not to conduct an interview when your interviewee is just way too polite to take you apart 'cause he knows better.

"The way you dress", yes Ms Walters, checked your own outfit in that particular interview?

Man, I wished he'd told her "yes, I am psychic AND a medium and I levitate at midnight when I summon the spirit of the greats before me and right now I am keeping my telekinetic powers under wraps or your hair would look a lot different." Gaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Are they going to show Michael singing on video Breaking News and the other two tracks? That would be the only reason I could sit down and watch Oprah and waste 20 mins of my life watching that woman talk. I saw on the preview home movies. There better be some home movies of Michael doing the vocals to Breaking News or the other songs, other then that what's the point? Michael would prefer his life staying private. What's next? Like the bodyguards, come out with a book?

Also, Riley lost credibilty with his behavior on twitter.

The promo could be better for sure. It didn't really bother me too much this time. Maybe because I have never seen these people before and don't know much about them. I just hope the next day the show isn't about molestation again or something like that. Those "coincidences" that Oprah has done in the past.

There relationship was such a secret we all knew about it? Some how I gather that Michael's other family will do something his real family can't or won't do.

Secret relationsship? Smh.. Well, unlike many leeches the Cascios never felt the need to advertise their friendship with Michael to the public/press. Im glad he had this family around for 25 years.

69777708.jpg

:D

Have the Cascios had success in publishing music before? Is this their first attempt to sing/record music? I have not really heard about them as musicians before. Anyone knows?

Have the Cascios had success in publishing music before? Is this their first attempt to sing/record music? I have not really heard about them as musicians before. Anyone knows?

the only Cascio that is actually in the music business is Eddie "Angel".

Frank is on the business side of things
Dominic Jr is head chef of the family restaurant
Aldo is going to college is into soccer
Marie-Nicole is going to college to I think and heard she can dance. She was on one of those shows on MTV once.

http://www.drewacorn.com/2.5519/eddie-cascio-producer-student-1.845294

Head of a company receiving royalties on his own songs and soon to be out of college, Eddie Cascio (C'04) has a world of opportunity ahead of him. Only two years after starting Angelikson Music, Cascio was working with high profile celebrities such as Luther Vandross, *NSYNC and Usher.

However, like many, Cascio began in music by taking piano lessons which his parents signed him up for. Cascio found a love of writing music while still in high school.

Through a family friend with connections in the business, Cascio began writing for Sony/ATV Music publishers in New York. Sony/ATV writers have ranged from Joni Mitchell to Destiny's Child.

However, after about one year, Cascio decided that working for himself would be a better solution. "If you want to make it in this industry, you have to own what you do," says Casio. He went on to explain how "owning my own company makes me want to write more."

Using his newly formed music industry contacts, Cascio created Angelikson Music, founded under the studio name Angel. Today, Cascio's business has really taken off to new heights. Cascio worked on *NSYNC's song, "Fallin'" and music for Vandross' "Think About You." Cascio recently worked on songs for Usher's upcoming album, scheduled for release in early November. He also is excited to be producing some new up-and-coming artists, such as Bobby Ewing. After finishing a copy of the album, Cascio hopes that a record deal will be in the future for Ewing, with Cascio himself as producer.

Balancing both college and his music career has been tough, yet both have been very important to Cascio. After graduation, he plans to continue with the musical track, however he says his sociology degree from Drew will still be of great help. "I have a better understanding of people," explains Cascio. "I use what I learn at Drew as a basic knowledge on which to build, as well as it helping me with my creativity in writing."

Casio is thrilled to be in the business of his dreams, explaining, "I'm very grateful for all the opportunities I've had in my life so far."

Michael has known this family since most of the kids were born. There are several pics of Michael with this family from when they were babies to 2007.

Back