Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

I'm sorry but sometimes, I really wish I could punch some of the so-called "fans" on this forum (if I get banned for saying this then so be-it), I swear, some of ya'll really need to check yourselves...your so desperate to hold onto and "prove" your opinions about these songs are right that you'd go as far as talking shit about a family you don't know and probably never would have known had these same dumb ass fans not harrassed and disrespected them , practically forcing them to defend themselves ("oh they just want money", "their just like everybody else that came into MJ's life") puh-lease. Its already been said but i'm going to say it again...this family has been nothing but LOYAL to MJ for 25 freaking years. They have not once talked shit about Mike to the media (something we sadly can NOT say the same for MJ's own damn flesh and blood). And because some of you FEEL (with no mothafreaking PROOF of your own btw) that the songs are "fake" you've resorted to trash talking this family who loved MJ and whom MJ loved. Stupid....

Well put.

These fans are desperate...to say the least. I could say a lot more...but I don't want to get banned just before the album comes out.

We'll see after.

Harvey Levin from TMZ today, said he cornered Dominic Cascio Sr. a few while back to confirm a story they were writing, and the only thing he got from Mr. Cascio was "Hello".

Now how many of MJ's own family have ran to TMZ to sell stories? One ex-employee went as far as selling his crypt pictures to the tabloids...The Cascios are above reproach ..and have been respectful of MJ & his kids.

WTF can't these &^*% quit insulting that family is beyond me? They gave you absolutely no reason for the disrespect. If you think MJ would approve of your crass behaviour in his name, you need to check into a clinic.

honestly.. i had my doubts.. but the more i think about it, my doubts are just ridiculous..

all these cascio songs are really him imo...

there.. i said it..

-Dal

I agree. I think the problem is that once Taj and the other Jackson's started saying the Cascios tracks were fake, many of us fell into that. As soon as Taj or whoever mention Malachi as the vocalist of some of those tracks, we fell for it.

When I think about it, 2000 Watts sounds nothing like Michael yet it is Michael. The pictures of Michael with the Cascios over the years says a lot too. He looks closer to them then his own family.

So yeah. I deleted my twitter because of The Jackson's. I couldn't deal with all the "fake tracks" stuff anymore, and that was that.

I am starting to see that those Cascios tracks are real...you can hear MJ well in the HMV link...

Last edited:

On the new snippet from HMV it sounds much more like MJ IMO !!'

BN = it IS MJ !!!

KYHU = MJ NOOO DOUBT !!

Monster = MJ ALLLLL THE WAYYYyYYY!!!!

I agree. I think the problem is that once Taj and the other Jackson's started saying the Cascios tracks were fake, many of us fell into that. As soon as Taj or whoever mention Malachi as the vocalist of some of those tracks, we fell for it.

When I think about it, 2000 Watts sounds nothing like Michael yet it is Michael. The pictures of Michael with the Cascios over the years says a lot too. He looks closer to them then his own family.

So yeah. I deleted my twitter because of The Jackson's. I couldn't deal with all the "fake tracks" stuff anymore, and that was that.

I am starting to see that those Cascios tracks are real...you can hear MJ well in the HMV link...

And that is why I have lost all respect for 3T.

And the fact that they convincedd MJ's kids to sign a letter supporting them makes me sick. They should have NEVER EVER brought MJ's kids into this.

I have no respect for them. NONE. And I will never support anything they initiate..even if it's in support of MJ's legacy.

Cascios have been great friends, I pray Prince, Paris and Blanket are not encouraged to believe any less of them.After Grace and Alvarez were fired, I felt the Jacksons would find an excuse to block another protective figure from those kids lives. It's now the Cascios' turn. Who's next?

I can't wait to buy the album, as long his magical voice is on a song whether it's 30% , 50% or 100% of the song it's irrelevant, I'll support it .

Was this Oprah's revenge after 3T and Randy's tweets? Maybe. Poor Randy if he knew his mother would confirm MJ was an addict he would not have went after Oprah like that. I'm sure he was relieved after he watched the interview . Who else paid attention to his tweet " won't be surprised if she airs those interviews *molestation" during the AEG trial". Randy you are concerned about the AEG trial not Murray's WOW !!!!!!

yea.. the more i think about it i think that the biggest problem (for me, at least) is maybe this james porte guy and who he is.. cuz i feel like his vocals have a different effect on MJ's vocals.. to our knowledge this is the first time he's ever worked with MJ, whether being writing or singing background vocals, so now that this is the first time and ONLY time with these songs, it seems to have a new effect we've never seen before... i take it for what it is.. all "All I Need" still sounds fishy to me..

-Dal

I can't beelive how WELL Cascio talks!! Incredible beautiful

and also composed, peaceful.... Mike should had hired this guy as spoke person, really talented at answers.

So when is the show about the album? Is now merged with the Cascios coming to the show?

^It's 2PM December 6th (Monday) here in the US.

According to my TV listings:

2cxgf4o.png

Note, this is for Pacific time.

Is this the kind of nonsense we can expect on the new Oprah episode about Mike?

[youtube]1XS_6Cv33kE[/youtube]

What nonsense is this about a secret relationship? If this makes a turn for the worst, as in being negative and what not, why the hell is she having Teddy Riley there and also discussing his music?

Unless it's nothing negative at all, but this short clip surely makes it look like it will be. Wtf man. my bad if i'm jumping to conclusions now, but you can't really blame me. This family looks like they are in pain with the tears and such while talking...so that's either because they are still grieving or its negative.

EDIT....

Nevermind, i was just told these are the Cascio's...i didnt know, never seen them before. But just as with the short preview of the LMP interview, they intentionally want to make it look like its gonna be negative.

Last edited:

I'm sorry but sometimes, I really wish I could punch some of the so-called "fans" on this forum (if I get banned for saying this then so be-it), I swear, some of ya'll really need to check yourselves...your so desperate to hold onto and "prove" your opinions about these songs are right that you'd go as far as talking shit about a family you don't know and probably never would have known had these same dumb ass fans not harrassed and disrespected them , practically forcing them to defend themselves ("oh they just want money", "their just like everybody else that came into MJ's life") puh-lease. Its already been said but i'm going to say it again...this family has been nothing but LOYAL to MJ for 25 freaking years. They have not once talked shit about Mike to the media (something we sadly can NOT say the same for MJ's own damn flesh and blood). And because some of you FEEL (with no mothafreaking PROOF of your own btw) that the songs are "fake" you've resorted to trash talking this family who loved MJ and whom MJ loved. Stupid....

Agreed!!! Even though I don't agree with the name-calling and cussing...

Well put.

These fans are desperate...to say the least. I could say a lot more...but I don't want to get banned just before the album comes out.

We'll see after.

Harvey Levin from TMZ today, said he cornered Dominic Cascio Sr. a few while back to confirm a story they were writing, and the only thing he got from Mr. Cascio was "Hello".

Now how many of MJ's own family have ran to TMZ to sell stories? One ex-employee went as far as selling his crypt pictures to the tabloids...The Cascios are above reproach ..and have been respectful of MJ & his kids.

WTF can't these &^*% quit insulting that family is beyond me? They gave you absolutely no reason for the disrespect. If you think MJ would approve of your crass behaviour in his name, you need to check into a clinic.

Crass behavior? Didn't you said on another thread that Randy should go to hell? That seems hypocritical to me...

Re: Is this the kind of nonsense we can expect on the new Oprah episode about Mike?

Crass behavior? Didn't you said on another thread that Randy should go to hell? That seems hypocritical to me...

ANd I still think it... Nothing hypocritical about THAT.

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

ANd I still think it... Nothing hypocritical about THAT.

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

Hmmm, I don't think Michael would approve of that...

"...But I will never stop helping and loving people
the way Jesus said to."

Michael Jackson

"Family is everything to us. It's love. It's what we were taught, and values. We're friends at the end of the day, which is important. Other than what the public or press people say, we're friends. We love each other very much."
Geraldo interview before the 2005 trial

Re: Is this the kind of nonsense we can expect on the new Oprah episode about Mike?

YYYYOoooooooWWWWW, those guys look like the characters in Mike's "Speed Demon" video!

thats funny about the oprah part but the vid was making fun of mike too, and not in a light way

"Family is everything to us. It's love. It's what we were taught, and values. We're friends at the end of the day, which is important. Other than what the public or press people say, we're friends. We love each other very much."
Geraldo interview before the 2005 trial

too bad, his family never listened.

Why post this? Why does these even exist? Nightmares.

What time and channel will this be on in Vegas guys ?

Well, i must say i am looking forward to the show, because i'm very curious about what this Family has to say and what The Cascio's will say. (I bet it all comes down to the fact that all tracks are authentic) and I seriously doubt that.

But anyways, can't wait for the show!

I already see some folks here attacking fellow members who still don't believe it's Michael. Nonsense about punching fans who still don't believe, how about you simply respect other people? Is that too much to ask? I am well aware of this family being very good to him and that he trusted them and vice versa. But i DO have my doubts when i hear those songs, it is what it is, no reason to go talk negative about the non believers though.

I already see some folks here attacking fellow members who still don't believe it's Michael. Nonsense about punching fans who still don't believe, how about you simply respect other people? Is that too much to ask? I am well aware of this family being very good to him and that he trusted them and vice versa. But i DO have my doubts when i hear those songs, it is what it is, no reason to go talk negative about the non believers though.

That's right my good friend, veeery well put!! ;)

I think the Cascios will speak positive of Michael, say he sang the song, and show pictures/videos of him. What I would like them to say is whether he sings the majority of their songs or for them to show him sing a complete demo. I doubt this will happen, but I think this will be positive and make everyone happy. The reason I want a complete demo is so that I can judge how much of Michael is in the song. Then I can say it is a Michael song, a feat, or duet.

how many hours to go?
- and... will the Hold My Hand Video premiere at the Show?

Well put. I have my doubts about some of those songs, as is my right as an MJ fan and a consumer, but I haven't yet put my blame on the Cascio's (well, I was tough on that letter written by one of them for butchering the English language, my apologies lol). They might be victims here too...victims of a greedy corporation.

Back