Okay...Where in the world is Arty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread isn't supposed to be offensive i don't think. its in jest. most people are asking where he is because they are actually interested in having him here.

your right i didnt read all the post. now i have. But i still think its dumb to delete his posts. With him there is some stuff to discuss at least. Thats why im here for.

he needed to be stopped. People were getting tired of hearing his rampages on Michael Miming his songs. HE would cause the arguments over it. We all got sick of him and put him on ignore. He isn't worth reading and he makes us all have werewolf-sized head aches... (sorry to much reading)

he gets on my nerves at times too lol but he means well. he's IN LOVE WITH MJ's voice. that's all. he just wants to MJ and his voice to shine, to ring out, to be real, etc. I don't mind that. I just get irritated when he becomes like a broken record lol. the dude's okay. :)

its okay if you get sick of it. But ists just another opinion. And thats why you have forums to share it. Its not up to us to decide who can say what he wanta and who cant. As long as he is not offending anybody ,he doesnt , tis fine.

so why is he on mod queue then?? If u want to big up prince and all these other artists go to a prince forum and do it i have to defend michael every single day of my life i dont expect to have to do it hear!

then ignore him. If you dont want to share your argumetns for why you disagree with him then dont. But I like it when people have a different point of view on things.

I do not agree that he is on mod queue that my point.

I dnt think he ever said prince/elvis were better... even if he did its not a reason to ban him! thats kinda childish. he said elvis sold more.. which he has, but arty also said that is because he has released more albums, so obviously he will have sold more.

I've had my little disagreements with Arty but I don't think its right that hes on mod queue.. people have said worse things on here. Arty is trying to post comments and they are not negative ones, so why are they not being allowed? Anyway... since when is someone not allowed an opinion?. Again, he hasn't seen the film so he can't be talkin bad about it.

Let Arty back.

Last edited:
Ahh come on. Why are people being alllllllll serious.

Take a step back and laugh. Ive been annoyed at him at times but hes not that bad really. He certainly doesnt desevre to be on mod queue if he is.

I sware if that happens i am leaving the forum! He may be passionate about michaels voice etc but i am sick f hearing him compare michael to every single artist out there he is always saying prince is betta or elvis etc etc and i dont wanna have to defend michael on a michael forum!!

so why is he on mod queue then?? If u want to big up prince and all these other artists go to a prince forum and do it i have to defend michael every single day of my life i dont expect to have to do it hear!

Oh trust me he has said people are betta performers then Michael!!! Any way i am not gonna give this thread any more posts! Still cant believe he has his own thread!

Sorry, but this is an absolute joke. All of these posts are incredibly immature. This is supposed to be a discussion forum.

I think the MJJC community deserve a straight answer here mods - are Arty's posts being deleted/withheld, and if so, why?

It is very wrong if his post are not been shown, does this mean if we disagree with a mods point of view then our posts will be censured, give him his say we can handle it i'm sure.

Arty is just in :wub: with Michael's voice... and who can really blame him... :wink:

I've seen his posts before and he seems like a decent guy....

I think the MJJC community deserve a straight answer here mods - are Arty's posts being deleted/withheld, and if so, why?

They are, he PM'd me. He said he isn't posting anything negative and they still aren't showing up. He also said he misses posting and discussing with us. I think he's a bit upset about it.

They are, he PM'd me. He said he isn't posting anything negative and they still aren't showing up. He also said he misses posting and discussing with us. I think he's a bit upset about it.

Ah this isn't on, i thought the same happened me months back but i wasn't sure until i received a PM telling me the same had happen to them because they were agreeing with me.

Last edited:
I think its ridicilous that the moderators delete his posts. It is a forum which means you can have an different opinion. And i have to say most of the times i agree with arty and i think he isnt offending anybody. Startin this thread is more offending. If you dont like it ignore him. Otherwise start a dicusion that what we are here for.

Nobody has deleted his posts. If he's on mod que it must be for a reason.

Sorry, but this is an absolute joke. All of these posts are incredibly immature. This is supposed to be a discussion forum.

Technically, mods aren't supposed to go and tell everyone what happens with a member- that's the member's private info.

It is very wrong if his post are not been shown, does this mean if we disagree with a mods point of view then our posts will be censured, give him his say we can handle it i'm sure.
That isn't what it means. Disagreeing with a mod does not get your posts censored. But the list of rules do tell you what will.

Nobody has deleted his posts. If he's on mod que it must be for a reason.

Yep, just now I read some of his posts yesterday. He still asked other fans how many songs Michael sang live etc. But anyway, he DO love Michael's vocal. So now let's end this story.

Have you been trapped in a cave somewhere without access to TV, magazine or radio! Arty is the next big thing. Artymania is running wild. Arty is IT!

Arty is probably quivering in a corner somewhere with a big smile on his face due to all the live singing. He overdosed on live singing.

No sorry. Your on Artycommunity.com/forum

:lmao: :hysterical: :lol:

He got a little too excited watching the film.

He's taking a shower.

Who Cares!

Eating his socks because MICHAEL WAS AMAZING!!!!!

2428mrn.jpg

Arty was passionate and at times annoying. But I also found his laser focus on vocals kind of funny. Maybe if he tempered his passion a bit and was more diplomatic, they would let him back on the board. I love Michael singing live more than anyone, maybe even more than Arty, so I understand how he feels. Arty, you will be happy with the movie, very little miming.
Remember guys, its all in love, l.o.v.e.

Okay, FIRST of all, the Mods are, well the Mods! And it was Gaz who stopped his posts and with good reason. Don't just come on here and be all defensive for Arty, he got what he deserved. He got threads closed because he kept luring people into circle debates again and again about lip-syncing and how he hates it and how if Michael does it in This Is It he might have to go and die somewhere...

...it went past annoying and was ruining the build up to This Is It... maybe some time out will stop all his constant crap of turning every thread into a lip-synicng debate.

It's still no reason to stop him posting. He's just passionate about live vocals, that's all.

It's still no reason to stop him posting. He's just passionate about live vocals, that's all.

Yes it is. When he is forcing closure of discussion threads, I think its perfectly fine to stop him. Gaz owns this place and clearly agreed. It's more than that, you needed to see the fights. Claiming Michael wasn't a dancer, was not nearly as good as a list of these people I'd never heard of.... why come onto an MJ forum to fight with people and disrespect Michael? Of course being passionate about live music is great, everyone here I'm sure prefers it, but what he was doing was chronic and unfair.

I followed some of the discussions and never saw anything disrespectful or unfair from Arty. I'm sure the mods will do as they please though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back