Okay...Where in the world is Arty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

defdave

Proud Member
lol

I need to know...with all the live singing Michael did on This Is It, where is Arty?

Maybe I missed seeing his comments?

I'd be VERY interested to read his take on the movie and I'm sure many of you feel likewise. :)

Maybe he is still trying to figure out if it was Michael Live or not? lol!! It might take him a while.

whos arty? did he say this is it would be all mimed or sumik lol

Have you been trapped in a cave somewhere without access to TV, magazine or radio! Arty is the next big thing. Artymania is running wild. Arty is IT!

Arty is probably quivering in a corner somewhere with a big smile on his face due to all the live singing. He overdosed on live singing.

Where in the world is the top poster? Poefiend? Who hasn't posted since 25th June 2009. I hope nothings happend :S

Where in the world is the top poster? Poefiend? Who hasn't posted since 25th June 2009. I hope nothings happend :S

I think there are many fans who havent posted since Michael died. Perhaps a lot of them just cant take coming back here? This has impacted some peoples lives more than youd think.

I´m still here I´ve posted more than 20-30 posts in the meantime but the moderators don´t show my posts anymore.... If you can read this-Then hello-Miss you all!!

lol

I need to know...with all the live singing Michael did on This Is It, where is Arty?

Maybe I missed seeing his comments?

I'd be VERY interested to read his take on the movie and I'm sure many of you feel likewise. :)

:lmao: Maybe he is occupied paying up on all the bets he lost... :ph34r:

He got a little too excited watching the film.

He's taking a shower.

I'm so baffled, who/what is arty? I'm seriously missing something haha

Why try and spur him on? Just leave it, it's going to cause arguments concluding to the thread being closed and/or cleaned and reopened.

I think there are many fans who havent posted since Michael died. Perhaps a lot of them just cant take coming back here? This has impacted some peoples lives more than youd think.
Thats quite worrying actually. I hope he is okay.

I´m still here I´ve posted more than 20-30 posts in the meantime but the moderators don´t show my posts anymore.... If you can read this-Then hello-Miss you all!!

Are you serious? You're being censored for what reason exactly?

He hasn't seen the film yet so he can't be saying bad things..

To be honest at one point during the movie whilst listening to MJ's amazing voice, I was thinking 'Arty will be lovin this'. Lol.. oh God.

he needed to be stopped. People were getting tired of hearing his rampages on Michael Miming his songs. HE would cause the arguments over it. We all got sick of him and put him on ignore. He isn't worth reading and he makes us all have werewolf-sized head aches... (sorry to much reading)

Arty has NOT EVEN SEEN THE FILM YET so how can he be saying anything about lipsyncing.

Sometimes it gets too much, but Arty is passionate about Michael's voice, so likes it when he's live thats all.

I might regret this later but...

Let Arty back!

I think its ridicilous that the moderators delete his posts. It is a forum which means you can have an different opinion. And i have to say most of the times i agree with arty and i think he isnt offending anybody. Startin this thread is more offending. If you dont like it ignore him. Otherwise start a dicusion that what we are here for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back