Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Australians have always seemed to find Michael Jackson jokes funnier than the rest of the world does. He's a much more common punchline here than even America it seems. He's like a fall back joke. If you're bombing, mention Michael Jackson and you'll get a laugh from an Australian audience. But at the same time I think his music is adored here and while a lot of Australians find the man himself easy to laugh at, they find his music even easier to dance along or sing along to.

:eek: OMG!!!! im glad i didnt watch rove that night

I like Rove I do but I hated him for what he said months back about MJ just not long after he died...Even Pete helier menton something about the Doc, he then saud 'Good on him' I'm like OMG!!!!! What an AWFUL Thing to say, People on facebook told me to see the sense of houmor ot it...I'm like NO!!! ....No one PICKS On MJ!!!! It's wrong and disrespectful.

/Rant over

Yay, I'm Australian! :D I live in Sydney.

:( I'm very cold right now. The weather has been mental. Heatwaves one day, then freezing my bits off the next. I hate it so. But that dust storm last week was so purrdy. Only, it stank so bad o_o

I like Rove I do but I hated him for what he said months back about MJ just not long after he died...Even Pete helier menton something about the Doc, he then saud 'Good on him' I'm like OMG!!!!! What an AWFUL Thing to say, People on facebook told me to see the sense of houmor ot it...I'm like NO!!! ....No one PICKS On MJ!!!! It's wrong and disrespectful.

/Rant over

Its wrong to say that bout anyone thats dead PERIOD!!!

Its wrong & totally uncalled for.

^ :wild: you went for anthony?? yay!!!!

Isnack 2.0 will be undergoing name change next year cause the public don't like it.

I love the new vegemite its easier to spread & the taste doesnt make my tongue go fuzzy. It's nothing like cream cheese

I think my comp just stuffed up the last poats for me were the vegemite & now that I posted i'm back on Aus idol :S

my friend works on AI :)
I was also a Guy Seb supporter. He recorded a duet with Jordan Sparks today :)

Follow Guy on Twitter!

Met the top 10 from 2003 at Vic Market was fantastic. Cosima almost getting by a taxi. Millsy almost stealing my diary & freaking out cause my pen bent & he thought he had broken it lol.

Top 5 over at Highpoint. Crazy day!

I was a nutcase fan of Cosima. formed a group the Cosimateers & we did things around Melbourne petitions for Cosi.
Caught bus to sydney with 2 of the Cosimateers for the outdoor grand final & got free tickets. We were up the top of the red carpet was awesome.
Snuck into the afterparty which was only for V.I.P's not teenagers wearing jeans & mini skirts.

Still go to Cosima things & always will.

Pastors of my church son is the page turner for John foreman for Carols by Candlelight.

It's quite warm in Sydney today ^_^ I woke up sweating and finding it hard to breathe because I was sleeping in my winter PJs with giant fluffy blankets. It was 12 degrees when I went to bed =\

Right now it's 33 degrees, but there's a cool breeze which is nice :)

I'm a big fan of Guy as well :) ... He signed my guitar and wrote me a tweet when Michael died cos he remembered how much of a huge fan I was.....He's such a loverly chap. =)

Aww that was nice of guy to do that :). I've met anthony callea a few times, hes so sweet to his fans :)

CosiI.jpg

Cosima & I- 26th Sept 2003 at Vic Market

191103.jpg

Cosima & I- 19th Nov 2003
Taken while walking out after the after party. I was so badly sunburnt :-(

CosiISar.jpg

Sarina (Cosima's sister), Cosima & I at Australian Idol after party

30thNOV2004.jpg

Melbourne Airport

CosiandI-25thMAR2005.jpg

RCH appeal

EbonyCosiKylieMelI.jpg

Highpoint- When I came up from bending down headed Cosima in the chin gee it hurt

Groupall.jpg

At the shrine

Thats some but have more photos :)

yeah great pics!! :)

Cosima has such a voice, she sang really well on Idol :)

good morning!

nice pics chrissy :)

anthony and guy both look like really nice down to earth people.

i only voted in the first season final - for guy. gotta love nollsey too tho

Thanks guys! Will post the others later.
Guy & Anth were very sweet. Millsy was a real ladies man.

Good morning my fellow Aussies!

I am of to Hopefully get tickets for TII Movie :)

Good luck mjfan1979!

Save the good luck for next Thursday, I went down there to get them and Guess what...Their stupid Computers were down...Ahhh!!!!

Oh no mjfan..good luck for next thursday anyway!

Back