Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Eminem..grr he deserves a hard italian slap across the face
and i'll be more than happy to give it to him if i ever meet him!

Hello agent 777 nice to meet u! *handshakes* :lol:

And yes guys i think the whole isnack is just too werid
I'll hold him while you do it. :lol:

I think the best bitchslap was when MJ bought the rights to Enema's songs. Hahaha!!

Agent 87. *nods* We should speak in code. Tahw Era Uoy Gniknird?

ooh i'm watching it on the 28th... :(

but if i magically get more money i'll choose the 30th to watch it again lol!

awwww thats alright, i guess we wouldnt really be able to talk much when its a movie anyway hehe. so im hoping that the brizzie fans will meet up another time too. theres a thread about it in the fan section

I'll hold him while you do it. :lol:

I think the best bitchslap was when MJ bought the rights to Enema's songs. Hahaha!!

Agent 87. *nods* We should speak in code. Tahw Era Uoy Gniknird?

Thanx! anyone else wanna join us on our eminem slapfest?? anyone???

Thahw era gniknird? :huh:

^ yay!!!...cmon ppl! lets b***ch slap eminem!!

hello mjfan im good ty!

gabsy im watching TII at indro on friday 30th, what about u?

did anyone watch 20 to 1? it was music related. i only watched it from number 6 to 1. i didnt see any thing about michael!!!! was he in the countdown? he better have been, because eminem was number 5 or something for being such a genius and inspiration *rolls eyes*

I. KNOW.

Even my mum was sitting next to me and when it got to around number 4, she said "Michael's going to be number 1". Our reactions were both like this when number 1 was announced :mello::mello::mello:

I said that to my mum too! I was like " yeh mike is number one for sure"..but then number 1 came and i was like :huh:

I said that to my mum too! I was like " yeh mike is number one for sure"..but then number 1 came and i was like :huh:
:doh:

Who was number one?!
They better be daaaaaaamn good!

Silly 20 - 1 !!! It should've all been MJ. Have they no taste?? *slaps TV*

Was it possibly an old episode??

Number 1...was Blah!!! Shoulda been MJ!!!! What were they thinking SERIOUSLY!!!

:doh:

Who was number one?!
They better be daaaaaaamn good!

I think it was that liveaid concert thingy that was done in the 80s

Not the "we are world" thing ( just thought id explain incase ppl get confused)

Hey fellow Aussies...:)

Dumb question, but where do we get TII tickets? I'm from Sydney. Do I go to one of the cinemas and buy it from there?
Gosh I'm totally clueless about this.

Dumb question, but where do we get TII tickets? I'm from Sydney. Do I go to one of the cinemas and buy it from there?

No such thing as a dumb question :)
Well in brisbane we just go to the cinemas and buy it from there just like you would by any other movie ticket. u can probably also buy it online if that cinema sells tickets online. its just the normal ticket buying process. but im speaking for brisbane here and assuming sydneys the same.

Well in brisbane we just go to the cinemas and buy it from there just like you would by any other movie ticket. u can probably also buy it online if that cinema sells tickets online. its just the normal ticket buying process. but im speaking for brisbane here and assuming sydneys the same.
Yeh my plan was just to rock up at Indro one day when the movie is on and buy my tickets there and then like I would for any other movie. Is that the go? Is that how it's done?

Hiya :) You can go to the cinema or to their website. Hoyts & Event Cinemas are showing it, not sure about others. A heads up... if you go to the Hoyts-Entertainment Quarter theater (in Moore Park) they are going to be showing This Is It on the big IMAX screen.... :D

Hiya :) You can go to the cinema or to their website. Hoyts & Event Cinemas are showing it, not sure about others. A heads up... if you go to the Hoyts-Entertainment Quarter theater (in Moore Park) they are going to be showing This Is It on the big IMAX screen.... :D

Thankyou HEAPS for your help and the tips, Sharl and Reg. :D I haven't really been keeping up with the latest details. :blush:

Yeh my plan was just to rock up at Indro one day when the movie is on and buy my tickets there and then like I would for any other movie. Is that the go? Is that how it's done?

Yeah you could just buy them on the day like you would normally for a movie. The only thing is, like a normal (popular) movie, it could be sold out. So i bought mine already so i wouldnt have to worry about it being sold out. Same thing, and costs the same price, just go up to the register and buy tickets for whatever date you want.

p.s. me and gabsy are going to indro too :D different days though.

Anyone watching Hey Hey Its Saturday and keep on hearing the MJ music?
Thank god Molly didn't say anything bad about MJ (but MJ did get a mention about being on the ARIA charts).
I didn't really like how they used that stupid vegemite boy (hated him) to crack a joke at MJ :(.

I'm glad they made reference to him...mostly positive by your description. I thought about watching it but I am sorta leary of music type shows these days as I don't want to hear any negative mj type jokes or bad references...

Hey! How are you all??

I watched Hey Hey too!! I thought the vegemite joke was really tacky. But, otherwise I enjoyed it all. I heard MJ's music too MLVD.. And I was laughing at all the non Aussies on twitter having no idea why #heyhey was in trending topics. :lol:

Did you all hear about the Samoa earthquake and tsunami?? So sad :(
We've been getting a concerning amount of earthquakes on this side of the equator lately.

Anyone watching Hey Hey Its Saturday and keep on hearing the MJ music?
Thank god Molly didn't say anything bad about MJ (but MJ did get a mention about being on the ARIA charts).
I didn't really like how they used that stupid vegemite boy (hated him) to crack a joke at MJ :(.

I watched it and yes i noticed mjs music in the background!

Yeh that crack joke at mj was disgraceful...well vegemite is distasteful anyway!

I watch it too...It was pretty good I believe didn't like the Vegie kid...What did he say bout MJ I didn't hear him say it....Maybe I don't want to.

I hate idol. they always have anti-Michael comments, especially some very nasty ones last year which only stopped for the episode Jermaine visited. I hate that stupid host so much.

I thought the Hey Hey reunion was kinda lame actually. I expecting it to be a lot better. Had some funny moments. But maybe it was better left alone.

He didnt say anything bout mj , it was just as the boy put the vegiemite on his hair
there were subtitle saying "its michael jackson"!

Yeah you could just buy them on the day like you would normally for a movie. The only thing is, like a normal (popular) movie, it could be sold out. So i bought mine already so i wouldnt have to worry about it being sold out. Same thing, and costs the same price, just go up to the register and buy tickets for whatever date you want.

p.s. me and gabsy are going to indro too :D different days though.

Cheers. Yeh I assumed you'd be able to go see it like any other movie. I don't think it'll sell out. There's a heap of sessions. I'll get in there sometime.

When the lights dim at the start of the previews and everyone starts to go quite I'm going to yell out "MJJ Community!" and see if anyone responds (with anything other then "shut the hell up!"). There'd have to be at least one other person from this forum at any given screening.

He didnt say anything bout mj , it was just as the boy put the vegiemite on his hair
there were subtitle saying "its michael jackson"!

OMG!!! Why would they say such a thing it's just so wrong! Grrr hate when people do things like that...Even on Rove on Sunday They showed how Peter Hallier what hje would likwe, turn out to be a dark person and he goes I'll turn out like MJ...GRRRRRR WHY!!!! Just cuz MJ had something wrong with his skin (can't prenounce the word sorry) Doesn't mean Pick on him!!!

OMG!!! Why would they say such a thing it's just so wrong! Grrr hate when people do things like that...Even on Rove on Sunday They showed how Peter Hallier what hje would likwe, turn out to be a dark person and he goes I'll turn out like MJ...GRRRRRR WHY!!!! Just cuz MJ had something wrong with his skin (can't prenounce the word sorry) Doesn't mean Pick on him!!!

:eek: OMG!!!! im glad i didnt watch rove that night

Back