Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Yeah I hope the DVD is jam packed until there's no room left on it...or it's two disks...I'm sure we won't be THAT lucky though....

Really Cozzie? That's awesome! It's good to know they are showing the trailer! :D

Yeah but they didn't show the whole trailer, it was edited down a bit. They cut out my favourite part.. the "do do do, doo do.. lets do it ONE more time!"

Saw an ad for TII during idol! WOOP WOOP!

Too bad idol's ratings are shyte this year.

yeah i saw that ad too during idol... feels so weird seeing it on tv!!! mixed emotions but mostly positive ones :)

and yeah ive been into idol for almost every year its on, but this year i really cant be stuffed watching it unless im eating dinner while its on tv lol

yeah i saw that ad too during idol... feels so weird seeing it on tv!!! mixed emotions but mostly positive ones :)

and yeah ive been into idol for almost every year its on, but this year i really cant be stuffed watching it unless im eating dinner while its on tv lol

Sad that Sabrina went, she was the only one with personality on there.. but yes, it's horribly boring this year. :mello:

I just can't believe that I'm watching 80's night and Michael doesn't even get a mention!

Wow theyre actually giving proper advice on singing tonight! haha

Marcia: "sometimes as singers we want to change things around more than we should. Sometimes it's best to just hit the note and not bend it around" AMEN.

^ OMG ME TOO

I'm HIS AGE and I LOVE that film, I have the trilogy. How damn hard is it to google the song you're singing?!

Wow theyre actually giving proper advice on singing tonight! haha

Marcia: "sometimes as singers we want to change things around more than we should. Sometimes it's best to just hit the note and not bend it around" AMEN.

Nothing beats...

Marcia: "The band is like a plate of rice and you're the casserole."

WTF?

But yeh, I was so surprised when I saw the TII ad. So cool. I hope it got a lot of viewers.

So that Sabrina chick went?? She got a little annoying.

I liked Dicko's comment of her a few weeks ago " It's like every chorus you sing is like an international disaster"

:lol:

Hey everybody! It's so nice to be in a forum where everybody loves MJ !

Nothing beats...

Marcia: "The band is like a plate of rice and you're the casserole."

WTF?

But yeh, I was so surprised when I saw the TII ad. So cool. I hope it got a lot of viewers.

:hysterical: Marcia comes up with some great comments.
And, I thought everyone sounded off key last night.

Hey everybody! It's so nice to be in a forum where everybody loves MJ !
Hi there!

Hey all!! How we doing?

Ugh! I'm bummed. lol! My small town cinema is officially crap. It's joint with Werribee's cinema, and according to the website, out of the two of them, it's playing in Werribee. Not here.

Ironically, I got given a $50 cinema gift voucher yesterday.. I would've gone (nearly) everyday. lol! :cheeky:

Their loss. *hmph*

So, now I have to go to either Melbourne or Geelong. But, that will be more fun. [/rant off]

Im going 2 werribee cinema to watch it

Interesting that TII Came on during Idol Why haven't they shown it here it! Seriously they're slow here in Gippsland

Im going 2 werribee cinema to watch it
Heya!
I'm tempted to go to Werribee as well, since I can use my gift voucher there. I'd have to go there on the weekends though. atm, Crown or Melbourne Central are winning the battle of scoring my cash..

Heya!
I'm tempted to go to Werribee as well, since I can use my gift voucher there. I'd have to go there on the weekends though. atm, Crown or Melbourne Central are winning the battle of scoring my cash..

Im going on oct 29 and nov 4 both at 6:30pm

Interesting that TII Came on during Idol Why haven't they shown it here it! Seriously they're slow here in Gippsland
Yeah, seriously.. Country victoria - WAKE UP!!!

Im going on oct 29 and nov 4 both at 6:30pm
Ohh! Well, it's completely up to you to say No, I understand if you do.. but if I can go to either of them, would you like?? Don't feel obligated at all.

Ohh! Well, it's completely up to you to say No, I understand if you do.. but if I can go to either of them, would you like?? Don't feel obligated at all.

yeh that cool hun :D

I would love to have a fellow mjjc member with me :D

Yeah, seriously.. Country victoria - WAKE UP!!!

Yeah agree there...I seriously don't like the adds I seen though Normaly I mute so I don't have to watch the boring Adds...I don't care so much for that but I want TII!! You hearing me Country Victoria I Want to see TI Trailer

Yeh adds these days suck!

yeh that cool hun :D

I would love to have a fellow mjjc member with me :D
Yay! *searches for a happy smiley*
:jump:

We have to remember to bring a box of Kleenex. 3 ply of course.

And sunglasses.

Yeah agree there...I seriously don't like the adds I seen though Normaly I mute so I don't have to watch the boring Adds...I don't care so much for that but I want TII!! You hearing me Country Victoria I Want to see TI Trailer
LOL! Louder!! I don't think Warrnambool heard you.

Oh, and the ads are louder than the TV shows. Happens on Austar too. The last thing I want to be deafened by is lame Pro-active commercials. :smilerolleyes:

When I see an add I'm like Yeah yeah Whatever...Grr they are a waste of time!

Yay! *searches for a happy smiley*
:jump:

We have to remember to bring a box of Kleenex. 3 ply of course.

And sunglasses.

Lol dont worry ill be bringing them wit me!

And as for the sunnies....i dont need to bring them my glasses are, glasses & sunnies put togther! :p well they go dark in the sunlight-they are tinted ones :D

Oh, and the ads are louder than the TV shows. Happens on Austar too. The last thing I want to be deafened by is lame Pro-active commercials. :smilerolleyes:

Oh man, I HATE that stupid infomercial. I could probably recite it now seeing as it's on every night for about 5 hours grrrr.

^ very true! :yes:

Ok guys i gotta go

Take care bye love y'all :waving:

Back