Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

LOL! It is a cute little town (with not much to do in it..)
What sort of dog did you get?

A little Jack Russell :wub: We got him just in time too. There was a young couple walking towards us, and when we told the receptionist "we'll take him" they turned back and walked out LOL

And Ballarat's very cute.. it's got this nice old fashioned charm to it.

Here's the little monster in action..

He permanently has one standing ear and one folded ear :scratch:

img0009hg.jpg

What you see him playing with is a red heart that used to be attached to a teddy bear. We won't get into what he did to the teddy :evil:...

img0014ej.jpg

I like Ballarat. Actually my dog was from a breeder in Willaura but we picked him up from Ballarat!!
I'm getting the impression Ballarat is doggie central!!

Yet, I have 4 cats. :D

What sort of dog did you get?

It's one of those nice, in the middle of everything sort of places. I think one advantage will be I should have no probs seeing TII every day of the fortnight.
A little Jack Russell :wub: We got him just in time too. There was a young couple walking towards us, and when we told the receptionist "we'll take him" they turned back and walked out LOL

And Ballarat's very cute.. it's got this nice old fashioned charm to it.
Aww. Jack Russell's are cute! My bro has one and it's a little bonkers!!

It has. Can blame sovereign hill for that. Never managed to find any gold here though.

Here's the little monster in action..

He permanently has one standing ear and one folded ear :scratch:

img0009hg.jpg
Hahaha. He's so cute!

What you see him playing with is a red heart that used to be attached to a teddy bear. We won't get into what he did to the teddy :evil:...

img0014ej.jpg
I think I can guess! :evil:
How often do you have to replace toys?!

(oops! I'm a postwhore)

That is the most adorable dog cozzie! Its like something out of a childrens book with the ears hehe

Aww. Jack Russell's are cute! My bro has one and it's a little bonkers!!

They are bonkers, endless energy too. He could be fast asleep, but squeeze one of his squeaky toys and he's UP and ready!

We get him new toys all the time, you wouldn't believe how quickly he goes through tennis balls. He'll play with them for a while, then sit down and rip them apart :mello:

That is the most adorable dog cozzie! Its like something out of a childrens book with the ears hehe

hahaha that's cute!

We got him when he was 18 months old.. at first I thought maybe the RSPCA had made a mistake with his age and that he was a lot younger (which is why his ear was folded).

We kept waiting for his ear to stand up, but that day never came! :lol:

They are bonkers, endless energy too. He could be fast asleep, but squeeze one of his squeaky toys and he's UP and ready!

We get him new toys all the time, you wouldn't believe how quickly he goes through tennis balls. He'll play with them for a while, then sit down and rip them apart :mello:

hahaha that's cute!

We got him when he was 18 months old.. at first I thought maybe the RSPCA had made a mistake with his age and that he was a lot younger (which is why his ear was folded).

We kept waiting for his ear to stand up, but that day never came! :lol:

awww. i never knew that they were born with floppy ears so cute!
& I hear you on the terror of a dogs chewing habits! My dog chewed away the feet of our couch!

Ahh shi........

I was actually planning on watching it this year. Ads are on now, I'll post the scores when it comes on.

Geez! What a close game. There's nothing in it. And did I just see Eric Bana?

Eric Bana's son went to my school. Saw him all the time :) hehe thought I might throw that in. But yes close game! Intense...

Ah, those dogs are adorable!!! :D

My good friend here is terrified of all dogs (i suspect an incident when she was a kid but she won't tell me) and she freaks out because I love to randomly pet dogs when people pass us with them on our walks. I ran into a really gorgeous golden retriever the other day and the owner said she was super friendly...so i got right down and gave her a big old hug and got all sorts of kisses for it :D My friend was horrified....
I'd love to break her of that fear but I don't think it's possible.

All the footy talk is right over my head since you know...I'm American...and I miss my MLB and NFL *cries*.

I could be mean though and ask....

Who's the best footy team in Australia???

*grabs popcorn and gets ready for the arguements...er...I mean DEBATES* hehe

Last edited:

Ah, those dogs are adorable!!! :D

My good friend here is terrified of all dogs (i suspect an incident when she was a kid but she won't tell me) and she freaks out because I love to randomly pet dogs when people pass us with them on our walks. I ran into a really gorgeous golden retriever the other day and the owner said she was super friendly...so i got right down and gave her a big old hug and got all sorts of kisses for it :D My friend was horrified....
I'd love to break her of that fear but I don't think it's possible.

All the footy talk is right over my head since you know...I'm American...and I miss my MLB and NFL *cries*.

I could be mean though and ask....

Who's the best footy team in Australia???

*grabs popcorn and gets ready for the arguements...er...I mean DEBATES* hehe.

I don't know a thing about these sports, but I'm watching grown men all muddy jumping on top of each other... :clapping:

haha Collingwood hands down there is no need to argue :p

What an amazing game! So close!
I hate it when one team is waaayyyy ahead.

Jesus christ! This has to be the closest grand final ever. 67-67!!

btw, up the mighty Lions!! Premiers 2010, lol. Good on them though. They did alright this year. Got into the finals.

Back