New unreleased footage of MJ (outtake of the bashir documentary)

Sorry if this is already posted somewhere else, but here's an outtake I'd never seen before...

Michael says he looks "stinky" and tears a page from a hotel book :) He sings Lost Children and asks for it to be included in the documentary and talks about hearing songs he forgot he recorded...

Sorry if this is already posted somewhere else, but here's an outtake I'd never seen before...

Michael says he looks "stinky" and tears a page from a hotel book :) He sings Lost Children and asks for it to be included in the documentary and talks about hearing songs he forgot he recorded...

I do not think i have ever seen it. Thank you very much. :)

*Sending you hugs from France*

thank you so much!! great footage! ^^^^ god it breaks my heart... man I can't get over his death!!! :(((

Last edited:
Im filled with soo much rage and anger right now, this video of Bashir:

Who in the right fuckin mind would have the heart to paint a picture in the media of a man, who looked to you, to help change the publics perception of him, to go into that mans home for 8 months, be under the same roof as his 3 children... and just attempt to tarnish his image completely.

I feel this documentary setup everything to do with the trial. Imagine what Michael would of done during the time of 2003-2009. Actually, forget saying that. I believe it set Michael up on the wrong path so I really do believe he would be here today if Bashir hadnt talked BS. So many people have a piece in the mosaic of contributing to the death of Michael Jackson.

Oh I see, it's posted already. I just saw it right now.. I can't believe Bashir edited this out in favour of questions about surgeries and sleeping arrangements...

Bashir is a %ick. If he never would have entered Michael's life, things would be different today.
Thanks Andrew

Michael_ " My room is decorated."

Bashir_ " I know. I've been there. Even your computer has pictures in it. Hasn't it?"

Gee....Did Bashir check the drawers too?

Where is this documentary available ? I hope internet is not the only place where one can find it, i do not like to use my credit card on the internet.

Larry Nimmer in case you ever come around here, i'd like to tell u: THANK YOU, * sending you hugs from France*. 2bad you are not the one he chose in the first place.

Last edited:

Awww. Bless him. :wub: Thanks for posting.

Back