New unreleased footage of MJ (outtake of the bashir documentary)

Hello,
Did Bashir face charges in his country? Bashir would have a grudge against Michael for taping during his interview and showing the truth. I wonder Bashir's location and if he is involved with AEG, Blanco, Thomme, Sony, Grace, etc. Hmmm, I forgot him....thank you.

Here's another "new" clip. So much could have been used in the Bashir documentary that could have made people understand Michael. :no:

this outtakes clearly come from Mike's , they were bitween the ones that he gave to FOX channel, for the Take 2, this do not come from Bashir's camera, where he shot Mike from the front.

Thank you for sharing. I had never seen this bit.

You can clearly see Michael is getting annoyed by bashir. Just watch his fingers in the first part of the video. When Bashir says "oh I'm getting worried about you Michael". Michael starts moving his fingers in a way someone does when he's annoyed but doesn't want to show it.

I hope Michael finally found peace and is watching over his children.

- fly fly little wing, fly where only angels sing

New clip is beautiful!

Yes it is. It really makes me sad to see because Bashir obviously cut out any footage that would make people understand where Michael was coming from. Supposedly that was the point of his interviews with Michael to find out what his life was really like. Instead he cut out the parts that would actually make people understand and twisted what he did show with his own inaccurate presentation. He betrayed the trust of a truly kind hearted and decent man. I hope the guilt of what he did haunts him every day of his life.

bashir.. its almost amusing how he asks michael about happiness when all he wants is to make someone look like a psycho. how happy can he really be himself??

Oh I see, it's posted already. I just saw it right now.. I can't believe Bashir edited this out in favour of questions about surgeries and sleeping arrangements...

Hello,
Did Bashir face charges in his country? Bashir would have a grudge against Michael for taping during his interview and showing the truth. I wonder Bashir's location and if he is involved with AEG, Blanco, Thomme, Sony, Grace, etc. Hmmm, I forgot him....thank you.

No. Like the US the media has freedom of speech. Basically as long as they say 'allegedly' or 'in my opinion' they can say whatever the hell they like. He was held up against the ethics commitee in the past and ever since LWMJ he has never been back here. He became vilified here after that documentary.

Hello,

:bugeyed :doh: :bugeyed:no:

Who is Blanco?

Awww on that last clip its heartbreaking when he says 'Leave me alone, I just wanna try to fit in'

Originally Posted by button2cute
Hello,

Mr. Bashir was told to say all those things "by them people" The inside media loves to tear celebs down that Documentary By Bashir was design to make Michael look insane that's why Michael had his own cameras around he knew the game they like to play with people's life. Michael was like the ginger bread man catch me if you can they finally got him but they will not win cause people know the real deal.

this is heartbreaking ...and annoying ...annoying because bashir acts like a shrink or something .... i think the whole documentary both released and unreleased is fantastic and ... that bashir guy was the thing that should have been cut out ...thant guy is a thing ..he's not a human being at all ...

:no: Michael didn't deserve this, all of these "unreleased" clips could've been used for the original cut of LWMJ that aired the first time, whether they belonged to Michael or ABC, they should've been used. Except Bashit used his authority and place within the media to try and build facts off of lies. Disgusting...

I watched everytime, i just cant believe Michael is no longer here, BUT when i see him in clips like these, its like, i fell he's STILL alive, i dont know why... i got mixed feelings, is like his presence's STILL EVERYWHERE, and i LOVE THAT FEELING, like he's still with us :)

Fascinating.

I love Michael in this interview. He is so cagey and on-edge. You can tell he's started to not trust Bashir.

I know, you can see it in his face. And the way he doesn't really answer his questions. You can tell he really does have a good sense of humor though, and he's very smart.
You can also tell that Bashit is being an @$$.

T4P. He looks so nice in this interview. I actually thought that was a good documentary minus Bashir instigating with that Boy and his mom.

T4P. He looks so nice in this interview. I actually thought that was a good documentary minus Bashir instigating with that Boy and his mom.

I remember watching it and liking it. I was really shocked by the coverage the next day. I guess its because I'm biased though as to me Michael holding a child's hand was nothing but innocence, comfort and love. I was confused the next day as to why people thought it was 'disturbing.'

Back