New unreleased footage of MJ (outtake of the bashir documentary)

Just hearing that Bashir's voice makes me angry :angry:

"I'm quite worried for you..." Yeah, right! That would be way to humane behaviour for Bashir... :mat:

Poor Michael.. :( That interview was kind of the beginning of the end... Wish there was a way to turn back time :weeping:

'But, do you not think thats slightly worrying?'

'I find myself quite worried for you Michael'

-_-

I cant stand the way he kept doing that, and tried to paint everything he was doing as weird.

Concerning the sleeping with the light on thing. Thats just the kind of thing that people do! Not everyone has to do things in a certain way............gosh its gotten to a point where we almost abide to this certain way of life, and everyone who doesnt stick to that lifestyle is depcited as weird.

I dont see Michaels way of life as weird, you know what I see as being weird?? Small minded little oaves who turn there backs on people and have no morals. See I find that weird, which is why I want to slap him so much throughout LWMJ.

Im a very good judge of character and I can sense someones character a lot of the time. I remember watching Bashir speakon the news about MJ after he passed away. I didnt get one sincere vibe from him in that whole interview, he just comes across as so insincere. Nobody likes him.

I suppose one good thing is that Michael is away from these kind of people now.

It's quite obvious that Michael was getting annoyed as well as suspicious.
Michael could sense Bashirs condescending manner. It makes you want to kill Bashir, but Mj remained polite and sweet about it.
It takes an intelligent and sensitive personality to understand Michael Jackson, Bashir was neither. :)

That just broke my heart...

flashback of all the pain that man caused Michael...

Like many of you guys have said, i so wish mike would have punched him right there n then!

I wish Michael had called him out...he was way too polite. I dunno, guess he has a lot lot more patience and understanding than I do but I knew that already. He was a saint to put up with that joker.

Never seen this ,very sad,thanks for sharing.

Bas*it was annoying and condescending as usual, but Michael was just lovely :wub:. I loved his answers. He's incredible. Thank u for sharing this.

aww had never seen this.. Michael is so adorable and amazing! Love it :wub: ..he´s so gorgeous!! ..and I have always loved that he wears the fingertapes there :heart:

yea I agree with you all.. please Mike finish that punch and give him a good kick in the :censored: as well :mat:

Well i agree with everything said on here and it makes me sad to be british when i see how he represented britain..Always think that wheen i watch this

But he had a point..Certainly at the beginning but jut went off on his own selfish tabloid track...

Mj was isolated in many ways and this increased as the years went on.Partly becaue of how big he had become and maybe for other reasons.But this isolation from those he should have been around and in general was part of the reason all the stuff happened near the end I think.He was isolated and in the end surrounded by yes men, enablers and snakes.Bashir had a valid point and mj agrees by saying too isolated. and then agrees to being lonley...

I didn't like the way mj replied to the question of being happy...The tone he said' I am' was not one of someone who was fully happy.He had voids in his life and this hurts me the mot because you just couldn't detect it unless you got up close and personal with him.

Sad to see how sincere was when mj said he gets really depressed..That was something I did not wana hear and seemed bad..Sad to also see just how wrong parts of world were about mj and his relationship with kids...Soooo wrong.

Mj had a love for life when he started to mention blue skys....a zest for life

Mj never knew how to be other than a performer in some ways..He knew everyone who came into contact with him knew he was michael jackson and many treated him like the performer, so he was always on...But at same time he loved it..I think that was a love/hate feeling he had there..Which is common in geniuses with their skills

The last line was so condesending and sarcastic ( a british trait) and mj thought he was being sincere and took it as genuine..But knowing bashir's style he said the line ' You just live in a imaginary world' to provoke and try and get a reaction or create something ut of nothing...He is a sham

But as with all of this, I look more at mj's reactions and words than anything else...Was revealing but painfuly sad

So pure and innocent :cry: :angel: Karma is a bitch Bashir just wait and see.

Thanks for sharing that...had not seen it before.

Bashir deserves a slap for trying to say Michael was lying because there were cameras on him! Funnily enough he leaves out this stuff which is a peek into his soul

Michael is so lovely here!
How could Bashir asking him whether he is happy for the cameras. It is impudent and brazen.
Oh, I miss Michael so much!!!:(

Last edited:
This makes me sad. :weeping: I'm glad that there was footage like this taken though, footage that's not twisted and messed with. I hate that it was done the way that it was. People can be so mean.

i love how Michael stayed nice and sweet despite of all the absurd questions Bashir had raised.

Man, I can't stand that Bashir guy - he's scumb....the way he spoke to Michael in this clip :( Poor Michael...he was totally squashing all of Mikey's wonderful words, like talking about the things that he likes.

On the upside, Michael looks gorgeous in this clip :wub: How is it that he makes bandaids on the finger look so sexy :p

Miss him so...

Michael's patience is infinite. Bashir is really annoying. But Michael is so sweet and sincere! :wub: I'm so sorry he wasted his precious time on Bashir. Everything would have been different if he never met this evil man :(

Back