New unreleased footage of MJ (outtake of the bashir documentary)

:(

Why wasn't this in Take 2: The Footage You Were Never Meant To See?

Fascinating.

I love Michael in this interview. He is so cagey and on-edge. You can tell he's started to not trust Bashir.

Has this not been seen before? Why do I feel as though I have seen it already? :unsure:

He's so random. I love how he starts reciting lyrics from My Favourite Things.

Michael :heart: :(

I hate Bashir with such passion that I'm about to burst..

He's so random. I love how he starts reciting lyrics from My Favourite Things.

I love that too :lol: Aww :heart:

Looking again, I don't think I have seen it. I guess it's just so alike to the Take 2 footage.

OMG, look how he was thinking of punching the shti out of him! HAHAH

00:46 !

Thanks for the link, never seen this!

Wooow:heart: Beautiful! ...:lol: When he air-punches.. I LOVED it when he quoted My favourite things! I haven´t seen this before... Thank you so much for sharing! :hug:

Thanks so much!!! New for me (for most of us, it seems) and I am loving it.
Our beloved Michael... pure sweetness... that Bashir guy :angry:

Michael...so adorable. Oh my goodness, I love him so so much. :wub:

How on Earth does Bashir live with himself? Everything was always weird or disturbing to him, it annoys the crap out of me!

Bashir, always turning words around. :rant:
Michael, beautiful and soft, as always. Thanks so much for posting it!!

Wow nice footage.. really got me thinking there but in a good way to really understand whats hes going trough

i don't condone violence but i'd wish MJ HAD punched him and ended the interview there :(
things would be so different now!

Bashir is s.o.b. he needs to suffer. The amount of betrayal when it comes to MJ is mind boggling everyone betrayed him one way or the other even children hurt him so bad although the man practically lived for the children of the world. The only ones who gave him some sort of comfort/peace or happiness were his own children and I'm glad he got to experience it although his time with his children was short.
Michael's childhood scarred his soul, his poor sensitive soul. It's very saddening that those responsible for those scares don't even admit the damage they cause and keep on pimping themselves around. Poor Michael rest in peace. You are free now, my baby no one can hurt you anymore. I truly believe that Michael was one of a kind and better than us average humans. He was on another level too good for mankind

F*** Martin Bashir, look how this unreleased footage shows how pure and innocent MJ is, and look how he twisted and turned his words in the released footage and ruined his life! he can go to hell!

Aw Michael is beautiful.
I love anything from Living with MJ.
When I watched that final interview on Youtube with my friend a few years ago.. that's what made me become a fan :wub:

awww that made me cry ... so pure and innocent .... he truly was an angel

Back