New Sighting of Michael w/2 pics! [HQ pics in post #146]

Re: New Sighting of Michael w/2 pics!

Michael Jackson radiates Sex Appeal!!!!
giveheart.gif

z5246254xav3.jpg

z5246257mbn8.jpg
:wild:
http://www.plotek.pl/plotek/1,79592,5246240,Michael_Jackson_wybral_sie_do_ksiegarni.html?PageNumber=2

lol Summer you rocK!

btw,Mike looks damn cool in the first pic!
:lol: Thanks! Check your PM by the way...I replied! :D

What! What! I am gone for a few hours and come back to this scrumptiousness! :swoon::wub:

Oh my Michael you don't know what you do to a girl. -_- :wild:

TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Michael Jackson radiates Sex Appeal

:yes: He sure does!!!! :stretcher

I don't care about the mask or whatever, that outfit is hot! Michael should always dress like this. He looks damn good and cool as hell. This is the best i've seen him look in a while.

I think something is definitely up in regards to MJ's career. He just doesn't make appearences like this if he isn't planning something.

Last edited:

I don't care about the mask or whatever, that outfit is hot! Michael should always dress like this. He looks damn good and cool as hell. This is the best i've seen him look in a while.

I agree...that outfit is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: It reminds me a little of the outfit he wore in Munich 1999 during MJ& Friends....I LOVED that outfit...:wub: Ah...brings back memories... :wub: :stretcher

It's not really a big deal whether we know exactly where Michael is all the time.

I didnt say it was a big deal. Id just want to know whether thread title was right or this tabloid blogger was right. I dont see what the big deal over that is. Some fans are way too freakin touchy its riduclous.:smilerolleyes:.

It's not really a big deal whether we know exactly where Michael is all the time.

Yeah, he's usually not there where I am anyways, but MILES and MILES away...so it doesn't really matter. It's not like I'd see him anyways. Even though....today three vans with black windows drove past me as I was walking down the street and my first thought was "MICHAEL???!!!!" :wild: :lol: I couldn't help it. My heart just jumped for a second! :lol: I mean tehe vans were all driving together so there was no way to NOT notice them and it was obvious SOMEONE important was in one of them....no idea who...but my heart skipped a beat anyhow from just the mere thought of MICHAEL possibly being in one of them. :lol:

Last edited:

I didnt say it was a big deal. Id just want to know whether thread title was right or this tabloid blogger was right. I dont see what the big deal over that is. Some fans are way too freakin touchy its riduclous.:smilerolleyes:.

I'm not being touchy. I just thought it was weird that you care so much whether he's in Vegas or in LA, which are so close together anyway.

The fact that Michael has been seen 3 times in the past 3 days doesnt 100% mean Michael is ready to launch this big career surprise. While that may be the case it is also possible that Michael felt like getting out there and attending a few events. During the past few months Mike has been in the studio alot and doing things with his kids so his appearances have been slim. He could have just had a few days away from the studio and decided to take up one of the many offers he gets to attend parties, concerts, etc.

I'm not being touchy. I just thought it was weird that you care so much whether he's in Vegas or in LA, which are so close together anyway.

Why is weird that I wanted to know where this pic was taken? As I said there were conflicting reports and I want to know the truth not assumptions. And LA and LV are right next to each other. Its like only an hour if that to fly too which is what MJ did flying from the 50th birthday party in LA to LV for UFC in one night so it is possible for him to be back in LA as the thread title original said. Mountain out of a mole hill.:scratch:

LA 2 LV is only 4 hours drive. 420 miles between them.

Last edited:

geez, I didn't check the forums for a few hours because I was working on a project for school, and when I come back, ANOTHER MJ SIGHTING!!!!!! :wild: :wild: :clapping: :D I'm a pretty new fan, and this is literally the first week I've seen him go out anywhere since I've been a fan. These have been the most awesome 3 days! Maybe it doesn't mean that MJ is up to anything career-wise, but you never know.

Must there be this struggle of members in every thread. Knock it off it's getting extremely old.

Get a grip and enjoy the sexiness :yes:

Yes I think Michael is indeed up to something. :yes: I have a feeling very soon that he is gonna make some kind of announcement, A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT. :angel:

Yes I think Michael is indeed up to something. :yes: I have a feeling very soon that he is gonna make some kind of announcement, A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT. :angel:
Oh yeah...he's gonna announce that he is going to "take me out to the ballgame" :cheers:...:lmao: :lmao: Not! :lmao: Sorry...I couldn't resist!! I have a weird sense of humor, I know! :lmao: I've watched too many old movies! :lmao:

Last edited:

He looks great:)

seems like he goes to that barns and nobels alot...

that's one of the places I would frequent If I were in the vegas area for that reason. ;)

whoa Michael has been out lately, thats so cool :)

There's something terribly sexy about this picture.
Michael is looking so cool calm and collected. Mmmph!
Lovin' the outfit. He shoulda sported something like that
at the party Friday night! :wub:
z5246254xav3.jpg

Last edited:

^^ yeah, that picture is very sexy! although if I saw someone dressed like that when I was at Barnes and Noble, other than Michael of course, I would probably be scared and/or laugh at the glasses over glasses combo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

z5246254xav3.jpg

I love this picture of him...he looks so mysterious..hehehe :p

yeah MJ looks like he's casing the joint! :lol:

z5246254xav3.jpg

Like Michael once said: "Some people are followers...and some are pioneers." And Michael is a pioneer. Most artists wear whatever is "in style" or hot at the moment or "trendy"....But Michael has his OWN style (which I absolutely LOVE!!). He wears what he likes and doesn't give a damn about what anyone thinks...and I LOOOOVE that!! GO MIKE!! :kickass: His style ROCKS!!! And just wait a while and you'll see Justin, Usher, Chris & co. wearing what Mike's wearing...

Wow, these are some nice ass pics of him.

Re: 2 new pics of Michael!

obviously he is a fan of las Vegas. and, by the way, Dangerous Incorporated...los angeles and las Vegas are right next door to each other. a person can be in Vegas in the morning and angeles at night.

yes you are right... from la to las Vegas is a 40 minute fligh each way. he was in la Friday night for the b-day party and is back for the fight in Vegas the next day.

Last edited:
Re: 2 new pics of Michael!

yes you are right... from la to las Vegas is a 40 minute fligh each way. he was in la Friday night for the b-day party and is back for the fight in Vegas the next day.

Again, I was the one who originally stated this not denied it. Ppl were arguing with me that MJ couldnt have made it back to LA despite the fact that he did it vice versa the day before.

LA 2 LV is only 4 hours drive. 420 miles between them.

Anyway thats redundant now as MJ is in LV not LA.

and there is that same lookin' scarf I was talking about in the UFC thread..

seems like the same material.

He looks really, really, sexy! Love the jacket and love the hands in the pockets. Straight up gangstah!

Mike looks like he's up to something. The outfit is cool but the scarf covering his face and head got to go. Love the LV cap also and the shades makes him look real cool.

Back