New pictures This is it tour!!!!!

im sorry to say he looks very unhealthy HOW can u say he looks amazin? r u mad?? it is clear to see he is so thin and his eyes r all drugged up

my gosh that is horrible to see :puke:
considering this was a few days before he died or even the day before! it doesnt matter tho cos where he is in heaven he is perfect and how he is meaned to be meaning a healthy weight etc etc and very happy. god bless x

im sorry to say he looks very unhealthy HOW can u say he looks amazin? r u mad?? it is clear to see he is so thin and his eyes r all drugged up

my gosh that is horrible to see :puke:
considering this was a few days before he died or even the day before! it doesnt matter tho cos where he is in heaven he is perfect and how he is meaned to be meaning a healthy weight etc etc and very happy. god bless x

i cant say what i want to but. he looks f**king fantastic. i....

His smile is so happy, but... Don't know if it's just me, but I can see sadness or may be pain in his eyes

Michael was THIN almost all his life. He looks fine. Being thin probably didn't have anything to do with his death. I dont know what Michaels lifestyle or eating habits were, did he eat healthy? But he didn't look like he was about to die in them pictures. There are much older and frail looking 50 year olds than michael looked.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw these photos.. I knew he was going on tour again but it didnt hit me til I saw these photos.. He was actually prepearing, rehearsing and singing and dancing.. Its so heartbreaking.. I feel like screaming: AHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO.

He had probably been planning the show of his life.. just for US... and he never got the opportunity... It hurts SOOOO bad............

my gosh that is horrible to see :puke: considering this was a few days before he died or even the day before! it doesnt matter tho cos where he is in heaven he is perfect and how he is meaned to be meaning a healthy weight etc etc and very happy. god bless x
...But he does look amazing considering how frail he looked during the trial. In all honestly I thought it would take much longer than it did for him to get back to being his usual self. It took so much out of him. These pictures prove to me he was much healthier than people expected, despite how thin he may seem.

Last edited:
i disagree with all of u

ur in complete denial!

I think we know your opinon, no need to state it as fact. You think he didn't look good..fine, that's your right. Other people think he looks good, that's their right too. There's no right or wrong here, it's personal opinion.

I think we know your opinon, no need to state it as fact. You think he didn't look good..fine, that's your right. Other people think he looks good, that's their right too. There's no right or wrong here, it's personal opinion.

I agree with you Sifa Dias.

Being thin doesn't mean anything though, it's not denial. Just wait till we see the footage of him. One can be thin and otherwise be healthy, or being thin can be caused by disease. Thin does not always equal frailty. Michael was also working really hard, and most dancers / singers tend to lose weight while rehearsing and touring

i disagree with all of u

ur in complete denial!

No we are not! I think that this pics are one of his best.He looks fenomenal good!
I don't like people who can't accept others opinion !Michael looks THE BEST in this pics.I haven't seen better from 1998 or so.

i disagree with all of u

ur in complete denial!

you know what. No im not in complete denial i see what i see and he looks damn good. If you cant handle that then dont look at the pix. If you think hes knockin on deaths door in theses pix thats your thing but thats not what we see. Disagree with us as much as you want to but you cant and WONT change my opinion of Michael.

Also keep in mind that he was a FIFTY YEAR OLD MAN not a 45 year old man doing all this. You being a fan and all should know that Michael liked to work his ass off during these things and if you see a photo from any tour rehearsal to now he looks DAMN GOOD.

Ya know what i hope you dont post in here again because i held back. I didn't say what i wanted to with my first post to you. I really dont want to get banned from here right now so i think you might want to hold your tongue.

Dont worry im not saying anything on this topic again, of course i understand we all have our opinions im just not oblivious to what i see. maybe saying ur in denial was the wring choice of words

:rofl: aaaaah dear...............

Im sorry but if people feel he looks good and it makes them feel better about him passing away then let them. This is hardly the time to be this way, have some consideration for others please!

Dont worry im not saying anything on this topic again, of course i understand we all have our opinions im just not oblivious to what i see. maybe saying ur in denial was the wring choice of words

Ya Think?!
What gave you that first clue?

Well, I personally think he looks absoloutely fantastic and much better than hes looked in recent times, especially for a 50 year old thats currently in the middle of an extremely crucial and tiring tour rehearsal! And to think that he passed away so suddenly, just two days after these were taken is just beyond me :(

I was just thinking that though I didn't want to write it...:mello:

Well if this is true then she has picked a terrible time to start some drama........its the last thing any of the people here need.

Ok what you see ? Michael is very thin - hmmmm he is that way his whole life and in periods of his life he was slimmer then ever.His eyes looks good.I know that in one of the pics he has strange look but Hayyy its just one picture and i'm sure that others will be better.For the others- I have no words.I can see his energy.He looks fresh and young.Yes thin but don't forget its Michael Jackson and he is 50 years old.The best pics in years!

Honestly, I really don't see how anyone can say he looked unhealthy after viewing those pictures..

Along with the beautiful clothes, he reverted back to not only the curls...but also the PONYTAIL, He's performing (what looks like) his signature moves...and he LOOKED phenomenal.
It's nineties Michael allover again...and he was ready to show the world he STILL had it.

Anyone can see that looking at these pictures.
Well...almost anyone. :S

Last edited:
If I saw this pictures in 24th i will be dancing and it will be the happiest day.So sad what happened.I can see that he was prepared for something HUGE.

Back