NEW PICS MJ and Kids at Tom's Toys 15.05.09

I love the pic where he shows those play balls to his children :)
You can see one of them smiling makes me happy
But is this jacket also a womans jacket ?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyUVAGpIdac&hl=es&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyUVAGpIdac&hl=es&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:heart: He looks like "I wanna die for him!" :woohoo:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub:
:wub:
:wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

uh! i so wish i could give him a hug and a kiss

:kissing4: :kissing2: :kissing:

I took two notices (besides Michael looking hansome as always :p)

1. Look at the oldest daughters hands! JUST like her fathers *melt* but I feel kinda sad that the photografer went up so close at her when she was wearing the mask. They did'nt seem happy about this paparazzie'ish behavior :no:

2. Have you noticed he's 1'st body guard at these pictures? :p what a hottie! ^^ (edit: the one with the shades :))

its it me but michael is looking just like the dangerous era!!!!!!!!!! with that kick azz shirt whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the hairstyle simliar to the give into me video and remember the time video!!!!!!! and also oprah interview......omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see michael looking back good!!!!!!!!

i like the pictures... but honestly... theres still something wrong with his lips...

and i really wanna know what mj will do with his hairs for the concerts... that hair style wont work...

I wish people stopped complaining. Gosh, it's ridiculous! Let him be.

Great pictures :)

Am I the only one who doesn't like the facial hair? I've always thought it didn't suit him well.

Thank you so much for posting the pics, its just so lovely seeing Michael out and about with his beautiful family.
I hate seeing the paps so up in the children's faces, but they are real pro's and handle it all so well, obviously they have learned from their dad.
I think Michael is looking well and I love his outfit....great stuff

Thanks to all that posted pics and videos! :)

Michael looks great, happy and the kids are gettig bigger and bigger.. but they're still the cutest kids I've ever seen.

Prince looks like a miniature of Michael... Ok, not a miniature because he's so tall... but you know what I mean, right?

Despite it's kinda annoying having all those paps around, I think it's a good sign... after all, it means Michael is still MICHAEL! ;D

wow thanks so much for the pics!! he REALLY looks great in some of them. but its also true that he looks tired in others. but oh well, i look tired all day LOL.

and watching the close up from his face i can really say: his nose is looking good!

OMG I love this thread!! :D
Michael looks so beautiful, I love his eyes. :wub: Too gorgeous.
His kids are so big now! And Blanket's hair is so long! Love it!

he looks so sad in some of the pix...

and the video on page six is just horrendous..... i hate those shutterbugs!

he looks younger with that hairdo..was it trimmed. hmm the baby hairs pushed in front is so adorable. love the outfit too. yeaa

WOW WOW WOW! :D I've seen the pics before, but not as many that are posted on here. He looks so good!!!! :D I LOVE the pyramid thing going on. Oh he's ready to rock alright! :punk: The masks are gorgeous. Thank you so much for these pics!! God bless you Michael! x

I kind of feel sorry for Michael...it was such a chaos out there. And he has three kids to look after and then has to try to be nice to fans and sign autographs at the same time too...I admire how well he handles it all though. And he always keeps an eye on his kids. He's such a great dad! :wub: And he looks nice, even though he looks very concerned.

There should be a law passed about what paparazzi can and cannot do! The pictures at the medical clinic show that the children are overwhelmed. The paparazzi are dangerous, and in my opinion, they are out of control. I do believe that a celebrity should be afforded certain rights about how close the paps can get to him/her, and in what contexts photos can or cannot be taken. Seriously, there need to be some legal guidelines here. Michael's CHILDREN cannot enjoy a simple trip to a toy-store without being intruded upon. We, as a culture, MUST do better than this!

now people have the answer as to why MJ's protective and malgned habits(masks and all) are so necessary. Michael was smart all along. we can clearly see here, that he is the biggest star on earth. of course there are detractors who disagree. lol. and that's why i can laugh at the idea of disputes. it's all making the sport of disputing so overrated. lol

Last edited:
Back