NEW PICS MJ and Kids at Tom's Toys 15.05.09

I think he looks better than her in that jacket!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!!
i think its Balmain...and maybe it specially designed for Michael...you know,sometimes designer can make both women's wear n men's wear to match...
or maybe its Michael's special request...who knows?he is michael jackson,he can do whatever he wants

1. That jacket is beyond incredible ... regardless of for which gender it was originally designed.
2. Somebody needs to give Blanket a haircut before he starts tripping over those locks! LOL =D
3. There is no doubting that Prince is Michael's son. They look identical standing next to each other! They stand the same way, walk the same way ... heck even their hair is the same length! hahaha

mjacksonpart2051509_25.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_21.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_22.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_23.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_29.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_17.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_15.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_07.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_06.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_03.jpg

mjacksonpart2051509_02.jpg

Once again happy to see new pics of Mike and the kids out and about enjoying themselves. Too bad the paparazzi chooses to be so up close and personal especially when shooting the kids!

BABY HAIR, BABY HAIR, BABY HAIR!!!!!!!

BTW...X17 has some more pics, especially with Paris and Mike but can't seem to save them....

Last edited:
I feel really bad for the kids, look at that ARMY of photographers blocking the doors, that's just insane. I can't image having to deal with being so crowded and all those flashes in my face all the time, no wonder Michael looks somewhat concerned in some pictures.

Homeboy still needs to cut his hair and eat some more KFC though, lol

mjacksonpart2051509_03.jpg

I can't get my eyes off that bubble gum machine!!! :wild: :lol: :lol: If I would have been at that shop I would have run to that machine straight away like "LOOOOOOK!!!!! It's a huge bubble gum machine!!!!" :clapping: And then would have tried to get one ball out and THEN would have started looking at all the toys, happily chewing away on my bubble gum at the same time. :lol: :lol:

Michael looks like he hasn't gained an ounce....Don't make me come over Mike and sit through every meal with ya to make sure you EAT! :brow: :lol:

OMG his face. His FACE! I can see his face! :lol: Finally! He looks sooo good. Really, his clothes EVERYTHING is perfect.

thanks so much for postin them ! ^^

I feel really bad for the kids, look at that ARMY of photographers blocking the doors, that's just insane. I can't image having to deal with being so crowded and all those flashes in my face all the time, no wonder Michael looks somewhat concerned in some pictures.
:yes: and I'll bet he's really proud of the way they're handling it all

that first pic above ^^^ isn't the best, Michael looks half aspleep! lol

the rest of them are fantastic thank you!!

Amazing assortment of pics, thanks for posting! To me MJ just looks like he's been really busy and was needing to get out with the kids, like maybe a reward for them, or a promise he kept to them or something ... maybe to give some quality time.... Whatever the case, all I know is that in his way, MJ even makes putting forth an extra effort still look effortless :wub:

Please do pace yourself our favorite "workaholified" superstar :)

Thanks again for the pix! :flowers:

Last edited:
Michael looks hot and in his early 30's in these photos............love the shirt and jacket...

he looks healthy and yummy..

Look at his pants , Michael is going Gangstaa ! :pirate:

Yay! PIX!! :D

Aww he does seem a little weary in a couple of them but I just saw the news about the Allocco meeting. Perhaps he had a stressful day. And I agree that some of the pix seem taken from odd angles and whatnot but overall...yumness.

2znzlar.jpg

^^*walks up behind him...gently pulls up the rear of his pants....walks away* :lol:

i27d5j.jpg

Very nice!

2gsefr9.jpg

2ibfdsp.jpg

I spy some pearly kryptonite. :girl_whistle: Really nice pix.

michael_jackson_5296494.jpg

Well now... Prince in a blazer?? I think this is a first, no? Blanket's got so much style he's got his big bro copying him. :lol: Then again, we know where Blanket got his style from so...dawwww! I see they've got their Ed Hardy gear on. Love those purple tennis. :give_heart:

michaeljacksonfamilyleac.jpg

:eek: Okay, either the kids are eating their Wheaties or they are going thru a growth spurt. It seems everytime we see them they get taller and taller. Love the purple fluff in Paris' mask.

michaeljacksonfamilylea.jpg

michaeljacksonfamilyleaq.jpg

:rollin: Come on, Blanket! Work it out, little man. Work it out. You can do it! Come on! omg too precious!! :lol:

Michael+Jackson+Family+Leaving+Beverly+Hills+k-2rsSB78qbl.jpg

Oh my! :shifty:

*edited out because Blanket was exposed*

Awww Paris looks like such the big sister here.

Michael+Jackson+Kids+Out+Shopping+Toys+Beverly+N28eoY6qGYzl.jpg

I see someone found their marbles. :p I kid! I kid!

Michael+Jackson+Kids+Out+Shopping+Toys+Beverly+rmfiYQjSbPql.jpg

*crawls over...pulls up his pants...quickly crawls away*

Okay, it's official, I dunno about them pants. :lol:

Those kids are tall i really wish the masks could come off now they arent babies anymore. Mike looks awsome and joe looks fly

Yeah, they aren't babies anymore but they are still defenseless children at the mo. Maybe when they're teenagers and have taken a few karate/self defense classes they'll be HALFWAY prepared to take on ADULTS twice their size who have crazy ideas?? Might be time to get some better-fitting masks tho or one of these days we're gonna see Blanket snatch his off and start stomping the crap out of it. :lol:

Thanks to all for the pix and footage. :flowers:

Michael hi handsome,
wakeing up I saw you and I felt Blessed!
each time I see you my heart swells even greater with love,
you make my dream come true Instill continue hope when Its almost lost!
I Thank you for being you and I love you Just the way you are :better:-_-

God Bless you Michael ,prince ,paris ,blanket ,your parents and the guards who protect!

Love Infinetly,
May 16 2009
6:15pm

I love Mike's gangsta lean in the first pic...and,uh, is that his underwear in the fifth pic, boy betta pic up them pants :rofl:

Nah, on the real though, and I ain't tryna talk ish, but that jacket don't fit him right. Look like he's about to bust out like the hulk any minute.

Oh, and Prince's Jordans are bad, I love hi tops. And Paris's hair is lookin mightty cute.

ah, man, wendy2004 you had me rollin with some of yo' comments....Marbles. Classic. ha ha ha

Michael has the most gorgeous big doe eyes!

And little Blanket has on Ed Hardys with the Geisha girl on them....those are for girls! :wild:

Back