NEW PICS MJ and Kids at Tom's Toys 15.05.09

I love the black pants michael wears. The boys totally adapt their father's style: pyjama buttoms and jacket :D

They all look so cool. Hope they are fine! :)

Did you have to post the article? :lol:

Anyway, I got these at the KOPD so you can thank Midas57 for the pics. ^_^

And Steph, it's troubleman84. ;)

Those kids are tall i really wish the masks could come off now they arent babies anymore. Mike looks awsome and joe looks fly

OMG:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiichaeeeeeeeeeeel!! u look absolutely A M A Z I N G!!!

Gee Im officially getting jealous of the girl going everywhere he is! bet she got Michael's number!!

and the kids are getting taller and taller! gorgeous pix!!:wub:

THAT JACKET, THAT SHIRT .. I WANT TO HAVE IT!
He is sure aware of the trends, haha.

Gonna try to turn it into a D.I.Y project for myself..I NEED TO HAVE THAT JACKET IN MY CLOSET!

The combination is just amazing!! Definitely aware of trends! :)

Mike is looking good, little bit of a stubble, probably signs that he hasn't got time to shave right now with all the hard work he's putting in at rehearsals!! :punk:

I like the stubble myself. It makes him look distinguished. Matter of fact, there's not even a lot of makeup on his face. Mainly this is how Michael really looks (when you don't have the masks and glasses).

Cleaned thread, Please stay on topic. If you want to discuss the lastest tabloid talk you'll find it in the tabloid talk section. Thank you. :)

Great pictures. Thank you for posting. :flowers:

Wow, Michael Jackson actualy looks like Michael Jackson. When was the last time he wore a jacket like that? This is great. Anyway its oficial, sunglasses don't do MJ justice, look at those eyes! THIS IS IT, ya'l!

I notice the pap are starting to take the kids on their own. I wonder what the kids think about everything.

He looks good! Finally we can see his whole face! I was starting to forget what he looks like :lol:

Wow, Michael Jackson actualy looks like Michael Jackson. When was the last time he wore a jacket like that? This is great. Anyway its oficial, sunglasses don't do MJ justice, look at those eyes! THIS IS IT, ya'l!

omg i so agree!! HE looks like MJ in these pics!! when i saw these i automatically thought history era (minus the stubble LOL) i love the jacket and the whole look he has goin on

nice pics he looks tired though imo. maybe all the rehearsals

Ohhh thank you so much for posting!! I love his new outfit...and those kids legs are getting longer and longer every day! Wow!! Have they grown!

Brilliant photos, thanks for posting.

The jacket is amazing but... I don't like his hair =(

I don't like Michael's hair in the photos. But the good thing is undernerth what some people say is a wig, looks like Michael's own hairline.

More Pictures (thanks to troubleman84 from maxjax and Midas57 from KOPB)... Michael's parents seemed to have tagged along :D

Leaving Beverly Hills Hotel

At Tom's Toys in Beverly Hills

Michael+Jackson+Kids+Out+Shopping+Toys+Beverly+7SPwgFFZU8rl.jpg

Michael+Jackson+Kids+Out+Shopping+Toys+Beverly+Rmh35VPjpJcl.jpg

Michael+Jackson+Kids+Out+Shopping+Toys+Beverly+SVDVn2DnMsvl.jpg

Michael+Jackson+Kids+Out+Shopping+Toys+Beverly+iuYgetVMXFcl.jpg

Michael+Jackson+Kids+Out+Shopping+Toys+Beverly+oOr9j8dbcFhl.jpg

Blanket with his lollipop!!! cute!!!And Prince too!!!

Back