NEW PICS MJ and Kids at Tom's Toys 15.05.09

Finally without glasses, I love it..., but the jacket is old-fashioned!

Are you serious!! Thats MJ as we've always known him, with the flashy military themed clothes. Or do you want him to keep repeating that silver jacket he wore in the Ebony shoot? I've lost count of how many times he wearz that. Its realy good to see MJ back.

Are you serious!! Thats MJ as we've always known him, with the flashy military themed clothes. Or do you want him to keep repeating that silver jacket he wore in the Ebony shoot? I've lost count of how many times he wearz that. Its realy good to see MJ back.

I prefer Michael wearing military jackets, but classy jackets! to raised artificial reliefs...
The pyramids on jacket look very artificial and out of fashion for shopping! The t-shirt is cool, but not the jacket to me!!!!
wwnmu0.jpg

the Ebony jacket was cool, the gold jacket looked royally.

Last edited:
This is Michael .... This is true Michael Jackson ...This Is Michael that I love !

Gooooooo Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if he's tired now he has to put on 50 shows yet. He will be tired then i'm sure

Michael is looking so much more natural!

Im guessing the jacket he's wearing is by the same designer as a lot of lady GaGa's current stuff?

also hes clearly put on weight and his face structure looks much better!

YESSSSS!!!! KING OF MUSIC!

Aaaaaaaaaahhh thanks so much for the pics!!!!!! Michael looks so damn good and the outfit is awesomee!!!! :wild:

Michael is looking so much more natural!

Im guessing the jacket he's wearing is by the same designer as a lot of lady GaGa's current stuff?

also hes clearly put on weight and his face structure looks much better!

YESSSSS!!!! KING OF MUSIC!

Agree :cheeky:

Thanx you kindly for posting these pictures

michael, as always .. you look beautiful , and young .
your famliy is beautful , i love these pictures too !.
your outfit roxs man .xx

Cool pictures!!
I like his style, very fresh and so typicall him. Original.

Sorry,. i love mj, but i don't think its a goodlooking guy anymore..With curls it would be lots and lots better though..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j-itApQNcc8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j-itApQNcc8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:wild:i wannaaaaaaaaaaaa go toy shoppin at Toms Toys :wild:

Last edited:
Sorry,. i love mj, but i don't think its a goodlooking guy anymore..With curls it would be lots and lots better though..
just the matter of taste, I don't think Brad Pitt is good looking guy but others think he's hot. I prefer Michael anytime

Back