New Photo Michael in LA Medical Centre 19May

I'm sorry to say that the Daily Mail has picked up on these photogrpahs... you can probably guess what they're saying! :smilerolleyes:

I agree they're not the most flattering of pics but they were taken from a ridiculous angle... and don't forget that Photoshop can be used to make people look worse as well as better!

He still looks pretty good though in my eyes. :wub:

I'm sorry to say that the Daily Mail has picked up on these photogrpahs... you can probably guess what they're saying! :smilerolleyes:

I agree they're not the most flattering of pics but they were taken from a ridiculous angle... and don't forget that Photoshop can be used to make people look worse as well as better!

He still looks pretty good though in my eyes. :wub:

You know if there were not stupid people out there, these stories will never sell!! sadly that is not the case!! these mofos should look in the mirror before criticising this man!! the photographer should be shot!! vulture!!!

I love that jacket, and I agree. If you gonna get on anyone, get on the photographer for them bad angle-a$$ pictures, not Mike.

If you don't like our forum rules then by all means file a complaint with Gary or simply find a site that better suits your needs.

huh? so you can't even say you don't like the pictures without commenting on Michael's appearance?

I think he looks damn good for 50. People who want to make rude comments should go elsewhere.

nice.. weren't there another photographers? maybe they got more but they're not publishing it. how dumb!

edit: I LOVE THE JACKET!! wow. nice to have the red jacket back:p

Personally i don't think he should wear that colour anymore it makes him look lighter, and the eyes are too dark. Bless him but he needs to wear colours that don't make him look so pasty. Sorry but love the jacket

Noway does he look better than the history era what did you see those thighs

Oh guys cmon ....He looks bad in this pictures and this is it.Stop talking he is good for hes age and blah .... .Michael look amazing but not in these pics.They are very strange.His lips look strange,the angle is again STRANGE and his hand i'm sorry but his hand don't look so BIG!tHIS FOTOGRAPHER IS OWFUL .

Back