New Photo Michael in LA Medical Centre 19May

looks good!

thanks for the pics.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1890587#post1890587

2. This community is in dedication of Michael Jackson. While constructive criticism is appreciated, there will be no outright attacks on Michael Jackson and his children. Here are some examples of what will not be permitted on MJJC:

• Are Michael jackson's children really half black?
  • Michael Jackson Bleaches His Skin
  • OMG is that Michael Jackson's hair or a wig?
  • Is Michael Jackson Using Drugs
  • Distorted photographs/images of Michael Jackson that are derogatory in nature
  • The Term "J.acko" Will not be used on MJJCommunity
Again, these are just a few examples of what will not be allowed on MJJCommunity. We are all about respect for Michael Jackson and respect for one another. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O

forget his nose... his hands look fucking HUGE

lol...
what's upppp mike? hehe
^.^

love the red jacket. ;)

edit:

too much facial hair?

i like to see his clear skin, or perhaps he is too busy rehearsing.

The angles on these pics are terribnle... I know paparazzos sometimes deliberately take such "low-angle" photos just to try and get the 'worst' looking shots. He looks good though.

MJ05192009_01.jpg

MJ05192009_02.jpg

MJ05192009_03.jpg

MJ05192009_04.jpg

MJ05192009_05.jpg

MJ05192009_06.jpg

MJ05192009_07.jpg

MJ05192009_09.jpg

MJ05192009_08.jpg

MJ05192009_10.jpg

Yay! I'm in a picture thread before it's a bajillion pages long. :yes2:

First thought...that jacket isn't just red..."it's BIG RED"! :lol: And it does resemble the Beat It style. I hope MJ's not wearing his concert stuff ahead of schedule. :cute:

I just don't know about the shoulder pads tho...at least it looks like shoulder pads in these pix....but they all seem to have been taken from and odd angle.

Thanks for sharing. :flowers:

I notice it is the Beat It Jacket but kind of different. The Jacket of the arm and sleeves looks smaller close to his arms. Like it just shrunk, just the arm and sleeves part.

I agree the angles of these pics are terrible
the photographer must have been lying on the ground :smilerolleyes:

be patient _ We WILL get better pics :yes:

Last edited:
ooooo we got arms and eyes today. Nice. :)

And those pix do appear to have been distorted...purposely by evil papz or by the angle taken.

I agree the angles of these pics are terrible
the photagrapher must have been lying on the ground :smilerolleyes:

be patient _ We WILL get better pics :yes:

u got that right, we will. I can sometimes be big on bein' patient.:yes:

There'll be a video too from Hollywood.tv, at least I think so anyways.

I notice it is the Beat It Jacket but kind of different. The Jacket of the arm and sleeves looks smaller close to his arms. Like it just shrunk, just the arm and sleeves part.

I see buckles on the jacket too...so it's kinda like a Bad/Beat It combo? It's cute...but kinda bright. I mean it red, it's red, it's really REALLY RED! (I couldn't resist lol).

Aw, look like he is really working hard. Thanks for posting! I am lovin' that jacket. :) IT does look like some Beat It style jacket. :eek:

he looks great. he always looks the same. i don't get the discrepency. a lot of times the brain controls the vision, based on rumours. i do know photogs don't go to great lengths to take weird angles with any other celeb. they also airbrush other celebs. so MJ looks great and they can't stand it.

2. This community is in dedication of Michael Jackson. While constructive criticism is appreciated, there will be no outright attacks on Michael Jackson and his children. Here are some examples of what will not be permitted on MJJC:

Again, these are just a few examples of what will not be allowed on MJJCommunity. We are all about respect for Michael Jackson and respect for one another. :)

Disrespect of MJ is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
I see buckles on the jacket too...so it's kinda like a Bad/Beat It combo? It's cute...but kinda bright. I mean it red, it's red, it's really REALLY RED! (I couldn't resist lol).

lol, it sure is RED!!! Red is my favorite color too!:D

I think he's rehearsin' right now to worry about image. He'll get to it when he gets to it til' it's time. ;)

Dang, that jacket is hot... The color and the model is fierce :p

Looking good there Mr Jackson!!

Hey we should all just relax and enjoy the pics. Remember the days when there would be nothing going on for months? No sightings and no news. I'm just glad to see him living his life and doing what makes him happy. These are good times so lets just enjoy it.

Hey we should all just relax and enjoy the pics. Remember the days when there would be nothing going on for months? No sightings and no news. I'm just glad to see him living his life and doing what makes him happy. These are good times so lets just enjoy it.

:flowers:

So anyway, I was saying in the news thread how waiting for the THIS IS IT shows to start this summer was like waiting for Christmas. And now we got pix of Michaelsanta or would it be SantaMichael in his red hot jacket...LOL!...without the white beard, of course. :girl_happy:

WTF
I hope you guys are speaking of the photographer
and not MJ in that negative way :(

I have to ask that you do understand these pics are taken at a low angle and at zoom _ Thats why they look distorted CORRECT ???
Much like when MJ puts his face into a lens at his concerts it
distorts the face

certainly MJ's nose and lips didnt change overnight

pick on the photoprapher NOT MJ

WTF
I hope you guys are speaking of the photographer
and not MJ in that negative way :(

I have to ask that you do understand these pics are taken at a low angle and at zoom _ Thats why they look distorted CORRECT ???
Much like when MJ puts his face into a lens at his concerts it
distorts the face

certainly MJ's nose and lips didnt change overnight

pick on the photoprapher NOT MJ

:yes::yes::yes:

-----------------

I've cleaned this thread. Read the rules, people! Anymore disrespectful comments will land you an infraction and then mod queue!

-----------------

I've cleaned this thread. Read the rules, people! Anymore disrespectful comments will land you an infraction and then mod queue!

:flowers:

Back