New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

It sounds awesome! I wish there was more Michael, but I guess he didn't record much more of this song after all.

cant wait to hear the full song :)

It sounds awesome! I wish there was more Michael, but I guess he didn't record much more of this song after all.

we have only heard 1 minute of the song , there will be more michael :)

I am DROOLING over the string arrangement....Even if it wasn't Mike that originally did that, whoever added them in certainly were respecting Mike's legacy....Michael loved classical compositions, and this is stunning...

Yes, it's all about those strings :D And the addlibbs from 1:24 to the end of the vid from Mike (especially 1:37 - 1:40) are stunning. Can you imagine a video with a huge choir, a big spinning heal the world type globe, akon in the middle of the choir, and like a huge sky above them, at twilight with Mj in the stars using old pics and video clips, maybe add some snow in their for christmas, and loads of happy faces lol. I know that's such a corny idea, but i'd love something like that, i really would. I don't some video in some dark room or something lol.

I cant wait to hear the whole song ! This album is going to be amazing !

I have to admit i cant stop listening to Keep your head up for now !

we have only heard 1 minute of the song , there will be more michael :)

But you know, he's not singing the chorus (apart from one line) which I hoped for.

Anyway, it seems Akon did justice to this song. Sounds totally like something Michael would've come up with.

jusssssssssssssssst Hold My Hand.

:)

Iam not saying certain songs are fake, but his vocals in this song is everthink i want/expect from mike.....genius

Loved the version of HMH from 2 years ago, and looking forward to this new one. The new arrangement sounds beautiful.

Yes, it's all about those strings :D And the addlibbs from 1:24 to the end of the vid from Mike (especially 1:37 - 1:40) are stunning. Can you imagine a video with a huge choir, a big spinning heal the world type globe, akon in the middle of the choir, and like a huge sky above them, at twilight with Mj in the stars using old pics and video clips, maybe add some snow in their for christmas, and loads of happy faces lol. I know that's such a corny idea, but i'd love something like that, i really would. I don't some video in some dark room or something lol.

Very stunning indeed...I'd rather actually see a studio session from the two of them, if in fact it exists....:D :wild:

Very stunning indeed...I'd rather actually see a studio session from the two of them, if in fact it exists....:D :wild:

hmm, i don't know if it would, while i'd love to see it, i don't think a vid of studio footage would do well with the general public, but then i'd love to see it keep alternating between studio footage and whatever else they use for the video

OMG!!! YES!!!! They Must Use Studio Footage!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild:

hmm, i don't know if it would, while i'd love to see it, i don't think a vid of studio footage would do well with the general public, but then i'd love to see it keep alternating between studio footage and whatever else they use for the video

I actually think the video would do really well with the public....but, i agree, a mixture of that with something else...would really work!

I actually think the video would do really well with the public....but, i agree, a mixture of that with something else...would really work!

I think Akon shots should be new and made for the video, with some Mike studio footage for his lines. That would be effective as it would make the video feel incomplete yet complete, it would show that the video is missing michael in the current, yet he is there from the past really helping to bring him into this new generation. Stop's people forgetting that he's gone, yet makes it feel like he is still here.

um. wow. wonderful. how great is it going to be to hear mike on the radio again? i mean, on current, top 40 radio, not on an old skool station. i am really looking forward to it.

I think Akon shots should be new and made for the video, with some Mike studio footage for his lines. That would be effective as it would make the video feel incomplete yet complete, it would show that the video is missing michael in the current, yet he is there from the past really helping to bring him into this new generation. Stop's people forgetting that he's gone, yet makes it feel like he is still here.

That sounds perfect...the way you just described it...wow...

I love MJ"s emphasis on "if you Jussst!" classic!

cant load it its deleted

Last edited:

MJ at the top spot again would be great !!

I can't get over how stunning the string arrangement sounds....It's absolutely gorgeous....I cannot wait to hear this song tomorrow night!! :wild:

^^ :lmao::lmao: *chases after you, dangling a snippet* lol

Yessyesss, actually for this song, I don't wanna hear anymore clip until it comes out tomorrow! :lol:
sdjfhsdjhfdg.

I can't get over how stunning the string arrangement sounds....It's absolutely gorgeous....I cannot wait to hear this song tomorrow night!! :wild:

Its torture anit it grrrrr

Im glad i dont have my itunes anymore cuz it was on it! lol

Back