New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

It will be available on itunes 15th, I don't know about a physical copy

Definitely will buy it iTunes. :lol: Ah! So excited, I love this song.

I decided not to listen to any more snippets of any songs before they are officially released. It's torturing to know there's a new snippet around and I can't listen to it

All I'm going to say, the new version has a certain thing added that makes everything much more beautiful. MJ would love it. :wub: Can't wait to hear the whole thing.

All I'm going to say, the new version has a certain thing added that makes everything much more beautiful. MJ would love it. :wub: Can't wait to hear the whole thing.

YUP! totally agree with you....Akon, you did this RIGHT...Thanks for respecting Mike's legacy :heart:

YUP! totally agree with you....Akon, you did this RIGHT...Thanks for respecting Mike's legacy :heart:

Sounds promising :) Can't wait!

It's in the release statement guys - we are only getting a digital release...

^^ I know, I was the one who wrote abt the single releases, but I also read the statement. Anyway, I only shared what I was told and cannot credit it. Just as for now, everything turned out to be true.
And regarding the final version, I was also told, it's not the one, its snippet we heard today and the lead singer (all verses) is Michael, Akon is mainly to be heard in background vocals. I'll hold back in future, hope I'm not causing any mess by posting it.
Well, it all be clear in bit more than a day, right?

And how am I supposed to buy it from iTunes, if it doesn't sell songs in my country???? Where can I buy it on Monday?

I have loved this song ever since it leaked, even with too much Akon. Kudos to Akon for putting in more Michael vocals. Can't wait to hear the new version. I love how Michael sings this.

KissFM will Premier (Play) HOLD MY HAND Sunday night

HOLD MY HAND @1027KIISFM Sunday Night 9PM -
WORLD PREMIERE: Listen Live: www.kiisfm.com

Last edited:

Omg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
michaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

HMH #1 :punk:

Is It Really More Mike? Isn't It Just More: Yeeeah, Yeaaah, Hooold My Haaand. I Thought That He Would Sing Some Of Akons Parts Too :(

Well it is a duet, so its half and half leads and I guess Michael has the majority of the adlibs now

I wonder who is responsible for this new string arrangement, i posted a while back that this song was not acheiving anywhere near it's full potential, now it's much much better, and MJ's vocals are sounding amazing, this is clearly a later take, and akon might have changed a few things. But i'd like to believe MJ is behind that beautifull new string arangement, makes it so much more beautifull and adds to that christmassy feel.

^^this is for I was also hoping for and also being said to be so. Still fingers crossed for third even more Michaelicous version :pray:

Would love an MJ solo version to be on a CD single release!

Wow it's so beautifull, here's hoping for a very striking and powerfull video, heal the world style, but still relevant. That could deliver a christmas smash everywhere, this is great, it's not just relying on the name to sell, the actual standard of the track is very high, it's in a whole nother league to the version that leaked in 08

I am DROOLING over the string arrangement....Even if it wasn't Mike that originally did that, whoever added them in certainly were respecting Mike's legacy....Michael loved classical compositions, and this is stunning...

Back