New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

isn't the string arrangement gorgeous?! I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but it's so MJ inspired....it's beautiful....I tear up just hearing those strings...
I'm in love with the orchestral intro also! It's amazing, and you can also hear the strings throughout the song. It makes the whole thing sound all... I don't know what to call it... like something that should cheer you up and know everything is alright. LOL I realize that's part of the lyrics. :lol: Can't wait.

I'm in love with the orchestral intro also! It's amazing, and you can also hear the strings throughout the song. It makes the whole thing sound all... I don't know what to call it... like something that should cheer you up and know everything is alright. LOL I realize that's part of the lyrics. :lol: Can't wait.

...I'm not sure who added those strings in there...or if it was something Michael had expressed wanting in the final version of the song...Whoever added them in, to me, REALLY respecting Michael's wishes, and his genius...Mike LOVED orchestration and classical compositions...

As far as I understood, from tomorrow on, the song will be on michaeljackson.com - just like Breaking News was.
Then, on Nov 28th to buy @ itunes and the next day we'll get it on cd.

Maybe they're still working on the other tracks, which will be added to the single. I've heard, there won't be only HMH on the physical single release.

Do we know for certain the song will stream at mj.com tomorrow? I'm just trying to find out for certain.

And so we can't download from Itunes until 28th? That is disappointing. I was hoping to be able to download tomorrow. Oh well, guess I'll have to be patient.

Akon and MJ - SO NICE of AKON to change it to that.

I am so very very exited about this release. I love the song more and more, and the new version is far better.

Akon and MJ - SO NICE of AKON to change it to that.
i think it would be great that he did not say anything at all haha

^^ a private message

AKON AN MJ is soo much better than Konvict Music

So if I had Twitter I would twit Akon and say thanks for changing it. - much much better with AKON and MJ.

This version of HMH will be great. I liked the old version, but especially I love the new song.

^^^

Agree

please PM me the new snippet ! how many hours is it left til it will appear on mj.com???
9 hours 40 minutes!

AKON AN MJ is soo much better than Konvict Music

So if I had Twitter I would twit Akon and say thanks for changing it. - much much better with AKON and MJ.

This version of HMH will be great. I liked the old version, but especially I love the new song.
Me too, I hope someone has thanked him for doing what he did :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA can't wait to hear it! :wild:

I really respect Akon for how he has always defended and respected MJ. I'm glad the song they did together is getting an official release and the attention it deserves.

Has anybody seen the one on youtube today with more MJ vocals? Sounds good!

I really respect Akon for how he has always defended and respected MJ. I'm glad the song they did together is getting an official release and the attention it deserves.

Me too.

Akon has been so good towards MJ.

Respect's not given it's earned - And AKON has earned my respect.

I do not like AKON's music, but he seems like a nice person.

dajavu !!!

last week we had the countdown to a gimmick fake song

lets hope this is gonna be a great real michael jackson ( and akon ! ) killer track

i know we have all heard the leaked version a long time ago

but i think hearing this tmrw and knowing the world is gonna hear his voice again will make me cry a little.... :angel:

HMH is no doubt MJ - please let's NOT start debating that.

Let's be exited and look forward to the song and enjoy the song when it comes.

Less than 8 hours :wild:

7 hrs 33 mins !!!

7 HOURS!!! Until "if ya jusssssssss" :wild:

QUOTE=Hess;3077692]HMH is no doubt MJ - please let's NOT start debating that.

Let's be exited and look forward to the song and enjoy the song when it comes.[/QUOTE]

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Baby I promise I will do ALLLLLL I Caan

Juzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hold My Hand

7 hours until those glorious strings and that angelic voice! :dropdead:

Can't wait.

Simpsons_1367456c.jpg

Back