New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

Sorry guys if this has already been posted (dont have the energy to go through 22 pages hehe) but billboard reported this. Really and how would they know?

According to the release, it was Jackson himself who wanted "Hold My Hand" to be the first single on his next project, as expressed in a handwritten letter that is now is the hands of his estate.
http://www.billboard.com/news/micha...-hold-my-hand-single-michael-1004126527.story

Anywaaaaayyysssss.. its 3:05 am in my country so im off to bed and gonna wake up in 3 hours to listen to the song just like i did with 'Breaking News'!! Just hope the site wont crash again.!!

Goodnight.. see you in 3 hours :D

Kiss radio premiere now?is it true?

When the time finally comes I'll be like:
tumblr_l7kw53sK5i1qa31zc.gif

Then when I got to listen to it, the servers are gonna be slow as hell so I'm all:
youkiddingme.gif
HAYLE NAW

BUT when it finally works and I go to press play, I'll hear those beautiful strings:
tumblr_l4ulwptkvT1qakki1.gif

And the beat drops like:
tumblr_l06cltz0111qzdr22.gif

And throughout the song I'll be
tumblr_l5sakuWcyf1qauu92.gif
AND
tumblr_l5ax4ouTve1qajfj4.gif
because Michael's voice is just so damn perfect.

Then when I got to listen to it, the servers are gonna be slow as hell so I'm all:
youkiddingme.gif
HAYLE NAW

BUT when it finally works and I go to press play, I'll hear those beautiful strings:

And the beat drops like:

AND

:lol: :lol:

Just Tweeted:

"We are a few hours away from the world premiere of Michael Jackson ft. @Akon - www.kiisfm.com"

"Listen to the World Premiere of Michael Jackson ft. @Akon tonight on the JoJo On The Radio show through your IHeartRadio Application!"

Great news Tom.

Let's get this played not just today and tomorrow - But for weeks to come.

Let's request it over and over - and over again!

Just Tweeted:

"We are a few hours away from the world premiere of Michael Jackson ft. @Akon - www.kiisfm.com"

"Listen to the World Premiere of Michael Jackson ft. @Akon tonight on the JoJo On The Radio show through your IHeartRadio Application!"

when is the premiere?

EST time?

I'm so excited! :jump: But I have to go to work, so I probably won't be hearing it until this afternoon, not fair.. :(

I hope it's really amazing and Michaelicious and that everybody enjoys it, so when I get back online the whole athmosphere of Michael's fan base has turned upside down and people feel like they have something to celebrate. Cheers! :cheers:

youkiddingme.gif
HAYLE NAW

And the beat drops like:

AND

:lmao: :hysterical:

youkiddingme.gif
HAYLE NAW

And the beat drops like:

AND

OMG!!! :lol:

Just Tweeted:

kermit.gif

1 hour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and 3 min)

CRAZY

YES.

KERMIT's back !!!!

I am so excited where is everyone????? DO NOT FORGET TO BUY THE SINGLE ON ITUNES RIGHT AFTER 12 EST

NOW IT'S ONLY 1 HOUR !!!!

PLEASE HOLD MY HAND !!! - MAKE IT #1 ALL OVER THE WORLD.

hmh2.jpg

hmh.jpg

Thanks KOPV for the HMH ads.

Do you remember the time, when we feel in love, do you remember the time...

OMG WHERE IS THE ADDVERTISING ON ITUNES??? I DONT SEE ANY..WTF.. WHEN WILL IT COME...?? where can i download it legaly?

This release is lacking promotion insanely !!

NOONE but fans know it's coming!!

How would non fans know about this? - If you haven't visited MJ.com you have no way to know HMH is being released!!

SONY promote already!

anyone else here have the feeling that Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 will be the B-Side or am i just chatting crap because it was out in 2008 haha, I hope 12 clock is the B-Side, The single is £5 on the HMV website and here in the UK a 1 track single is £1.99 and the ones with 1 track have a sticker saying 1 track cd don't pay more than £1.99

Well this song doesnt need promotion, ill do a little help in my town to promote it with radio.. but it will do very well, its sure.

No song can do well if noone knows it exist! ?

How would non fans know about this? - If you haven't visited MJ.com you have no way to know HMH is being released!!
!

Ummmm.... I guess they will know when they hear it on the radio tomorrow?

Usually it is only the die hard fans that really know about single releases and stuff like that, come tomorrow everyone will know the song and the album and heavy promotion of "Michael" should be underway.

Back