New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

Re: New MJ single this MONDAY - Hold My Hand

Simpsons_1367456c.jpg

^^ hahaha..I may just have me an alcoholic beverage tonight when I listen to the song :wild:

^^ hahaha..I may just have me an alcoholic beverage tonight when I listen to the song :wild:

Me too!

Let's celebrate the new single. :clapping:

can someone please PM me the new snippet , is it from the second vers ?

going to bed, wake up to Hold My Hand tomorrow, I'll join in the celebrations (hopefully) tomorrow

Here I am still waiting.. though I should go to sleep. I soon have only 5 hours to sleep :doh: :yawn:

Can't wait!!!

there are two snippets leaked now, the first half and most of the second half, but no piano ending it fades off. So about 80% of the song has leaked.

I don't want to sleep tonight. Sigh, Monday starts off a stressful week, but I don't care, I wanna listen to the full song first. :lol:

Will SONY promote HMH do you think and if HOW ?

In Denmark there have been absolutely NO promotion for Vision og Michael so far.

NOTHING. They should make TV ads, billboards, etc. etc.

I haven't seen any promo for HMH as well, except for blog sites talking about the new album and etc. I wonder how they are gonna do it? They can't just let it out in the dust. Meh, but anyway, in the meantime us fans should continue to request the song to many radio stations once it releases so the stations know there is a "demand" for it. The more people hear about the new song, then the more people know about it and will buy it.

SONY has to promote the hell out of this single.

I have to work tonight. My 1st night at my new job. 11PM to 7AM...so hopefully when I get out of work, I'll get lucky and hear the song on the radio. If not...here's hoping to hearing it online tomorrow. :)

I hope AKON will do plenty of positive interviews about the song and MJ - to get focus on MJ.

Michael has to be promoted intensively.

i listened the snippets but whats the different? only jussssss part? i hope tomorrow we will listen more MJ

listen to the strings!! they're heavenly!!

The strings are beautiful.

Some new arrangements have been added.

I can't wait!

4 hours and 54 mins !!!

are that snippets from album version? is it clear information? maybe they are one of some other demos

Last edited:

start requesting on your local radio... get it on and out.... :)

adgold.jpg

Originally posted by KOPV in another thread.

Posted on @tajjackson3 's twitter just now:

On Monday 15th November 2010, @tajjackson3 said:

"HOLD MY HAND" was the last song my uncle Michael every played to me in person. He was SO PROUD OF IT. I'll never forget that smile he had on his face as the song played through the speakers (in his room) at the Palms Hotel in Vegas. After the song was over, he asked me what I honestly thought of it. I told him it was a worldwide number one song and that it was going to be a huge. He was so happy to hear that.
I did give the song one slight criticism though. I told my uncle that he needed to be singing more in the chorus and at the end of the song... lol. I said that we (the fans) would want to hear his voice more. :)
"Hold my Hand" will be officially released tomorrow, November 15th. I'm definitely excited to buy it as soon as it becomes available knowing that the moment I play it, I will instantly remember the day my uncle first played it to me. It's these memories of him that I hold on to and cherish with all my heart. Words can't express how much I love and miss my uncle Michael.

Come on guys! Let's make this single #1 for MJ. :yes: How 'bout it?

Posted on @tajjackson3 's twitter just now:

Quote:
On Monday 15th November 2010, @tajjackson3 said:

"HOLD MY HAND" was the last song my uncle Michael every played to me in person. He was SO PROUD OF IT. I'll never forget that smile he had on his face as the song played through the speakers (in his room) at the Palms Hotel in Vegas. After the song was over, he asked me what I honestly thought of it. I told him it was a worldwide number one song and that it was going to be a huge. He was so happy to hear that.
I did give the song one slight criticism though. I told my uncle that he needed to be singing more in the chorus and at the end of the song... lol. I said that we (the fans) would want to hear his voice more. :)
"Hold my Hand" will be officially released tomorrow, November 15th. I'm definitely excited to buy it as soon as it becomes available knowing that the moment I play it, I will instantly remember the day my uncle first played it to me. It's these memories of him that I hold on to and cherish with all my heart. Words can't express how much I love and miss my uncle Michael.

Come on guys! Let's make this single #1 for MJ. :yes: How 'bout it?

That was soo touching to read. I will do everything I can to promote HMH and make it #1.

Yeah, I plan on getting the radio stations to play it through requests.
I am excited about it already.

I am soo exited.

Time is 1:55 am here in Denmark.

And I am soo exited about HMH - and Michael.

HMH will be lovely.

117vi1u.gif

:hysterical: these gifs are too fun!

P.S. We should all try to see who can find the most 'excited' gif! lol

P.S. We should all try to see who can find the most 'excited' gif! lol

You got it!

This is probably how the song is gonna make me feel when the strings come in at the beginning...

kramer-1.gif

ooooor......maybe this one!

85eq5hd.gif

Like a kid w/ birthday cake!

this'll be me when I'm listening in the car :lmao:

KramerDriving.gif

COUNT DOWN 3 more hours _Im getting so excited

snoopy-dance.gif

Last edited: