New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pics added in post #1)

Re: New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pic added)

Reading the rest of this thread I feel like I've BEEN in a UFC fight. Ow!My head! :lol:
spnphotos901661xc1.jpg

99.9% sure that's Michael. For one, he had the same look last weekend in the pix coming out of the theater (hoodie on with veil underneath). A pic of his hands or of him standing/walking and that would seal the deal. And yeah, that's kinda sad on my part. :fear:

I agree with Bee's post completely. :flowers: And nowhere in Leach's report does it say MJ caused a commotion. Even if it had, we know one pic doesn't tell an entire story when it comes to Michael (remember the shopping drama at Moist?). Things change and happen from "click" to "click". I don't see what the big deal is if he went to this thing? He's a man. Most men are into this sort of thing...a few women, too...regardless of who agrees or approves of it. He's hanging out and living his life. Hallelujah! :cheers:

Last edited:

It's MIKE guys... take a closer look..

spnphotos901661xc1.jpg

even the angle of the eye brow above, blending with the glasses..

It's Mike..

^ good point, it maybe him. :)

I'd also like to mention that the cloth he uses to cover his face, is like always the same material..

MANY times it's seems like the same cloth covering him.. look at this ONE pic.. there are others too with the same looking one..

jackson1SPLASH_468x625.jpg

If I ever saw someone dressed like that behind me, I'd run away cryin for my momma.

Wonder how he was enjoying the show, tough. I don't think he was able to see much wearing those glasses and a veil.

Last edited:

I'd also like to mention that the cloth he uses to cover his face, is like always the same material..

MANY times it's seems like the same cloth covering him.. look at this ONE pic.. there are others too with the same looking one..

jackson1SPLASH_468x625.jpg

don't say that! yknow how some fans are gonna come out now and say mj is poor because he's using the same man burka :scratch:

Last edited:
Re: New MJ sighting!

Oye! I don't think it would be good for MJ to appear on WWE!

He could just show up and blast through the stage like Mysterio stole from him, that would be so cool!

Michael at UFC? never would have thought that was his thing, goes to show you we dont know everything about him and that he was there not to just show up in public, but obviously to go and be left alone to watch the show. cool! :) I wonder if he likes WWE? :D

Mike don't went this event for be seen...He only have fun!That explain the disguise.

He could just show up and blast through the stage like Mysterio stole from him, that would be so cool!

Michael at UFC? never would have thought that was his thing, goes to show you we dont know everything about him and that he was there not to just show up in public, but obviously to go and be left alone to watch the show. cool! :) I wonder if he likes WWE? :D

that would be really cool if MJ did enjoy WWE... hahah i notice that too..Mysterio got the idea of blasting through the stage from MJ possibly..:) MJ may be a WWE fan.. in approdite(SP? i know) The Michael JAckson Conspiracy they found a Hulk Hogan card board cut out in his Neverland home..so he may like WWE ..awesome :)

Mike don't went this event for be seen...He only have fun!That explain the disguise.
I can't believe that is him ... how one could have fun with this kind of "entertainment". Is this picture for real, or is it a fake? I hope it is.

Thanks for the bigger picture :).. yeah those even look like Michael's shades.

I can't believe that is him ... how one could have fun with this kind of "entertainment". Is this picture for real, or is it a fake? I hope it is.

testosterone. MJ has it lol

I would believe that MJ would go to a UFC event..

Mikes always into seeing new things..

how many times did he go to sporting events with Uri Geller.. sports MJ knows nothing about.

MJ's interests are very versitile. I can picture him to be a fan of almost anything..

I mean someone that has the patience to sit and watch hours and hours of silent film, would have the passience to experiement new things..

Charlie Chaplin was great, but after 20 minutes, I had enough.. lol!

So what if he went, guyz , chill out, he is a human like we all are. For all I care, he could as well go to a STRIP CLUB, it would still be OK. LOL

Last edited:
right he can go where he wants, of course, but in which phase of life he is going through to need such things like that. Now he wants to become a man like every man, that isn't Michael Jackson. Okay, may be only a test.:angel:

But, I visited first time the splash news site, BUT this is a PURE Paparazzi and Gossip site, so I just wondering why suddenly it is allowed to use such sources. Often I get some words, when I posted from a site which was far from this kind of coverage. Search this site for Michael ... or better not.

Last edited:
right he can go where he wants, of course, but in which phase of life he is going through to need such things like that. Now he wants to become a man like every man, that isn't Michael Jackson. Okay, may be only a test.:angel:

But, I visited first time the splash news site, BUT this is a PURE Paparazzi and Gossip site, so I just wondering why suddenly it is allowed to use such sources. Often I get some words, when I posted from a site which was far from this kind of coverage. Search this site for Michael ... or better not.

But its not about needing anything...it's just for fun :lol: Not everything he does gotta have some deep meaning to it. lol

I think we all know by now that MJ has a wide range of interests..

I would not expect him to like UFC, but does not suprise me..

and just because he was there, it does not mean he's a UFC fan..

UFC is really big right now, and UFC 84 having a big draw in Vegas at that moment, MJ probably wanted to check it out.. See what all the fuss was about..

for me it's no fun and no sports, it is only rude, primitive and violent ... And still I refuse to believe that's Michael.

Last edited:

2 pics from Splash News
spl32829024brovr8.jpg
spl32829025broaz7.jpg

except for what could easily be an impersonator...those look like real ufc fans. lol

and good actors,(if that were MJ) cus MJ's energy is irresistable. they couldn't just not pay attention to him like that.
and there could be photoshopping. lol...anything is possible. gee...speculation is fun. lol

u don't WANT to believe it's MJ, but u know it is... ;)

that pic merouanbal was wonderful..

very clear.. U can see the features pretty easily now. the top of the nose area..

well it's him so...............

axcept the fact MJ went to UFC 84..

P.S. it is a sport, and it's making boxing lose ratings very quickly.. UFC PPV's get more ratings than Boxing PPV's now..

u know how big boxing was???? well, now meet UFC..

it will be around for a long time.. it's only going to get bigger..

Last edited:

don't be surprised if the way Michael go about this new project is different from what was done b4....

i think we all need to keep an open mind, not over- analyze and enjoy....these good times...

its been a long time coming..................!!

I'm really trying to find video of MJ at the UFC fight.. I CANNOT!!

it's so annoying cuz I found a video 2 seats infront of MJ but the angle does not allow u to see MJ..

I noticed from the pics above, the empty seat says 'david spade' so I searched for video of him there.. I found this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd1bVyK95AA

if anyone knows who those ppl are around MJ.. we can search for footage of them at UFC 84, and see if we can find a clip that shows MJ..

Last edited:

I would believe that MJ would go to a UFC event..

yea definitely, they have some very charismatic characters in their shows as well as some of the best mixed martial arts fighting, if Michael did do Judo before, he may well be into martial arts and professional fighting, we may catch him at the boxing next :)

Back