New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pics added in post #1)

u don't WANT to believe it's MJ, but u know it is... ;)

that pic merouanbal was wonderful..

very clear.. U can see the features pretty easily now. the top of the nose area..

well it's him so...............

axcept the fact MJ went to UFC 84..

P.S. it is a sport, and it's making boxing lose ratings very quickly.. UFC PPV's get more ratings than Boxing PPV's now..

u know how big boxing was???? well, now meet UFC..

it will be around for a long time.. it's only going to get bigger..

nope..nothing there for me to accept. lol...

i know u r a big fan of the sport. lol

if u can call it a sport. lol

Re: New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pic added)

yea definitely, they have some very charismatic characters in their shows as well as some of the best mixed martial arts fighting, if Michael did do Judo before, he may well be into martial arts and professional fighting, we may catch him at the boxing next :)
Right its not that big of a stretch. I don't see why its so unbelievable. I mean MJ has shown time again that he ain't opposed to violence...especially violence as entertainment lol.

He was probably there to see how to fight , so next time he walks up to a piece of crap like Sneddon and alikes, he can stomp the shizzle outta them :p

Well there you go. Leach was right and a few people have to eat crow!! Which means Leach is probably right about the single. Plus look MJ is surround by security sitting in the crowd as I said. And there is really only one Michael Jackson!!

MJ was sitting in front of David Spade?? :lol:

Damn MJ is good though huh! 18, 000 people plus media and the PPV event camera and it took 24 hrs to even get an image of MJ.

Last edited:
i'm not even gunna talk about the event anymore..but the single..

we'll see on that one...since he appeared at the designer's party...

we'll see as far as the single is concerned.

connecting the dots is easy but not always accurate..

I'm really trying to find video of MJ at the UFC fight.. I CANNOT!!

it's so annoying cuz I found a video 2 seats infront of MJ but the angle does not allow u to see MJ..

I noticed from the pics above, the empty seat says 'david spade' so I searched for video of him there.. I found this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd1bVyK95AA

if anyone knows who those ppl are around MJ.. we can search for footage of them at UFC 84, and see if we can find a clip that shows MJ..
OMG Laura Prepon was there too... LOL David Spade and Laura Prepon were there and you all are making a fuss about MJ! :D Let's just ask them if Michael sat behind them! :cheeky:

I think it was stated back on page ONE that the picture shown is an old one. Now MJ may have been at the UFC, but that may not be the picture.

Can we get confirmation on this?

I think he was definitely there. I strongly dislike violent sports, and even the thought of blood, and men punching each other, etc, but I don't think anyone should think any less of him for being there. Just because he wanted to get out and have some fun watching the match does not mean he is a big fan of the sport, but even if he was, it shouldn't matter.

It kind of makes you wonder how many other times he goes out that we don't know about. I bet he gets around much more than we think he does. If we hadn't had this one report saying that he was there, we probably never would have even found out about this.

Staffordshire Bullterrier said:
He was probably there to see how to fight , so next time he walks up to a piece of crap like Sneddon and alikes, he can stomp the shizzle outta them
:lol: :lol: I hope so! :lol:

Re: New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pic added)

2 pics from Splash News
spl32829024brovr8.jpg
spl32829025broaz7.jpg

have u gys. noticed on the 1st pic their an empty green chair...and the name is "David Spade"...an actor... so there is still the possibility that MJ Was there too. And its not gonna affect him in anyway!!! :punk:

I think it was stated back on page ONE that the picture shown is an old one. Now MJ may have been at the UFC, but that may not be the picture.

i think whoever said that meant that the picture originally posted with the article was old, not the one from the UFC. it was the one where he was in a yellow shirt standing by Robin leach, taken in 06/07

I may be wrong, Mello, but I believe the picture that is "old" is the one originally posted when the thread was started showing Robin and MJ. As for the other photo with MJ sitting behind the "David Spade" reserved seat, that's the one that has people bickering back and forth about whether it's really him.

Dorothy gave us the link to the "sighting" from today's LVRJ and MJ was listed as the first person in the UFC sighting, amongst others. It's a long thread for sure to sort through and find info.:)

Last edited:
It's not uncommon for there to be celebs in the audience at UFC events to get no airtime, but I guarantee if MJ was in the crowd they would have gotten him on camera at least once. And even in the rare instance they didn't, Michael Jackson is in a whole different league of stardom: people would be pulling out their cell phones and cameras and shooting him regardless of what the rules are.

*Wow, I misssed like two pages of posts. I didn't see that picture or any posts about it. Looks like him to me.

Last edited:

Its is the picture from UFC 84 as David Spade was sitting in front of MJ and David Spade was at UFC 84 hence the youtube footage.

Last edited:
Re: New MJ sighting!

i remember when he was in bahrain he went to see a car race for the very first time and he met a bahraini singer there :D

It was the Formule 1 Grand Prix in 2006. But that event is not like this where you sit among 18.000 people. There celebrities can have their VIP room so that they are not sitting in the crowd but in a separated house/building/room. Plus there he was the Prince's guest so it's obvious that there was huge security protection.

Last edited:
The guys on the picture remind me of the actor Morgan Freeman & the promoter Broderick D. Morris who organized MJ's Japan events:

images
A8.jpg

Last edited:
any guard was there with him?

See all those peeps around Mike? Security ;) Mike isnt going to into the middle of an 18,000 people crowd and not have security. Otherwise he might as well stand in the middle of the ring and take on Ortiz. :lol:

I dont know why he parades around in these bizzare disguises. Like how he even seen what was going on I will never know.

Last edited:
Back