New MJ sighting @ UFC in Las Vegas (pics added in post #1)

Wow, MJ went to a GAME?!!:wild: :lol: Go Mike!!! But Mike....Try a hockey game next time...MUCH more fun!!! :kickass: (And take me with you...pleeeeease!! :):clapping::lol: summer

Last edited:
las Vegas is an entertainment city. there is always something new to see and do. Many different types of restaurants, museums.

Last edited:
wow....so now what do some folks gotta say? mj won't watc something so dangerous, huh? it's like y'allrefuse to believe the man can do something just cuz he wants to....as for the fighter michael jackson....suuuuure...i know rampage jackson but no mike jack in the ufc

and i only say that cuz this always happens when mj does something out of 'the ordinary'

Last edited:
spl32829025broaz7.jpg

:hysterical::rofl:

OMG! what are we gonna do with Michael? 'cause if its attention he does'nt want then this sure is'nt the way to get it!:D

wow....so now what do some folks gotta say? mj won't watc something so dangerous, huh? it's like y'allrefuse to believe the man can do something just cuz he wants to....as for the fighter michael jackson....suuuuure...i know rampage jackson but no mike jack in the ufc

and i only say that cuz this always happens when mj does something out of 'the ordinary'

SoSo,
Your baby is absolutely beautiful~~~

So it looks like he did go afterall. Glad to see that he's out and about. But how can he see anything with his face covered like that?

Norm Clarke likewise mentioned that Michael Jackson attended UFC 84. Robin Leach also stated in today's column that he'll have more on the story tomorrow.

ya Las Vegas looks fun..i can't wait to go there in August yay!!!

Yes Las Vegas is a very fun city to be in so many things can happen there. LOL Like I got married there 3 years ago to this day and it's still going great! :D

That clearly is Michael Joseph Jackson, so lets all give it a rest.

Clearly, Michael is still Michael!lol

If the paparazi and, via them the world as a whole, don't get to see Michael's face it ups the price he can command when HE want's to do a paid performance or appearance. For a while all the tabloids were shreiking weird but hasn't anyone one noticed that that has changed? In spite of the occasional appearances with tape on his face, etc. I might add.

***** Enjoys Smacko Through Cracko

Michael Jackson is already thrusting his face back into the Las Vegas spotlight ... two inches of forehead at a time.

***** hit the Ultimate Fighting Championship match at the MGM Grand Saturday night, clad in his finest burka-ish ensemble. That's not a typo -- Michael Jackson enjoys cage fighting!

MJ rolled up to the event in a wheelchair, just in time to watch Tito Ortiz get smacked around ... that is, if he could see anything through those ridiculously blacked out shades.

Last edited:
I saw that bit about the wheelchair on the net but wasn't sure if I should post any of TMZ's stuff.

I am sure it was just part of the disguise.

MJ has said that people have even recognized the way he walks.

When he was in Bahrain in the mall completely covered in some sort of burka someone indentified him by his walk. They were interviewed for a news article and that is how they said they knew it was him.

Thats crazy isnt it? No wonder he came in on a wheelchair. Id be paranoid too after 45 years of people screaming and pulling and prodding you. MJ said its mostly women who pick up on his characteristics which gives him away.

Yeah, you're right Dangerous. You can't blame Michael at all. It's just not the same for other celebrities as it is for Michael.

Back