Ne yo on Jo Whiley (BBC Radio1) talking about Mike.

Ne-Yo obviously isn't deeply involved in the production or the actual direction of the album, which is cool with me. I could of told you yesterday he hadn't been in the studio with Michael based on how he described his involvement in that other interview. Michael doesn't need him or anyone really in the studio with him.

Anyway, that's cool that one of Ne-Yo's favorite songs is "Who Is It". You rarely see any of Michael's post-Thriller work get any kind of recognition or credit. "Who Is It" is a brilliant song though.

Ne-Yo's only speaking on HIS involvement with the project, not the album as a whole. Either he and all parties involved want to keep a tight lid on it, or he's only in the "loop" with matters that directly concern him. He never said he was overseeing the entire operation lol.

Ne-Yo's only speaking on HIS involvement with the project, not the album as a whole. Either he and all parties involved want to keep a tight lid on it, or he's only in the "loop" with matters that directly concern him. He never said he was overseeing the entire operation lol.

Shaeffer's too star-struck to say he's only writing a few songs.

Why isn't Stargate mentioned as producers since they're the ones who produce Ne-Yo's stuff? This is why I hate it when artists like him take too much credit for more than what they actually did, which is how Shaeffer is sounding to me right now.

Or maybe because Ne-Yo is promoting his CD and was finishing up his new CD and haven't had the time to met up with MJ yet. Have you ever thought of that? I doubt you have. If MJ was not feeling what Ne-Yo is giving him then why is MJ accepting his e-mails and wants to meet up with his soon to discuss how MJ's music is going to sound? I think that some of you fans have this issue with MJ wannabees because you guys are insecure about something. You are putting your insecurities on this guy and I find it laughable.

Anyway, thank you for posting this tidbit. I cannot wait for what is in store.

Maaan Bee, why you always be trippin on me? :lol: Yes that's also a possibility, granted. I didn't say that what I said was the ONLY possibility. I said MAYBE. It might be a possibility because there have been other artists that said they are working with MJ and never make it on the album. I did NOT say that because I dislike NeYo, if you ever read my posts u'd know i'm a FAN of NeYo and that I HOPE HOPE HOPE that he does make it on the album. Out of anyone, I wish he'd write or produce a few songs for MJ. I'm a big fan.

so slooooowww up before u start talkin about people and their insecurities, mm kay? :lol:

he's doing exactly what Neyo says he's doing..

SUBMITTING SONGS

There is no reason for Neyo to be all up on the project if that's what he's doing.. He's not producing, orginizing, or anything.. Just submitting songs..

Since when do writers take part in the production and development of the project.. Michael could have recorded and finilized some Neyo tracks and wont need to tell him about it untill it's SERTAIN he wants the song(s) on the album.. Basically just let him know, yes I want this and that, and you'll get paid..

that's it..

If Michael has not finilized the album, not chosen WHICH songs will make the album FOR SURE.. There is no reason to tell writers which songs he'll use.. Because Mike may not know yet.

Last edited:
Mike ain't releasing a new album until he's ready. That's about it. They couldn't force him to release an album when he was in his element throughout the 80's and 90's and nothing has changed since then. All the predictions will come and go. The bottom line is: It ain't comin' out until MIKE says so.

...and you're right --- it's obvious Mike ain't feelin' NE-YO's stuff---that's why he's still "reviewing" it. And rightfully so.

Agree to this 100%, I also agree with Damien's post too.

Shaeffer's too star-struck to say he's only writing a few songs.

Why isn't Stargate mentioned as producers since they're the ones who produce Ne-Yo's stuff? This is why I hate it when artists like him take too much credit for more than what they actually did, which is how Shaeffer is sounding to me right now.

Well you and I both know Ne-Ho, I mean Ne-Yo is aweful big headed for someone who has not so exceptional talent, lol.

It seems to me the only people we can trust on this information are Michael & Will.I.Am. I don't think Ne-Yo is apart of this thing. Will.I.Am hasn't said a whole lot which tells me he is working hard on it and keeping it quiet while newbies like Ne-Yo can't keep quiet. Ne-Yo sounds like a little kid when I read his comments about the album. I'd prefer if he just not talk anymore.

we just will have to wait and see what comes out on all this. I can,t see Ne-Yo saying he has been talking to Michael but we will see what happens . Michael will do what he wants and bring out his album when he is ready. Anyhow i do hope we see something happen soon , but we have to wait.

well one thing is for sure whenever it does come out it will be BIG...

And that is what matters.

Maaan Bee, why you always be trippin on me? :lol: Yes that's also a possibility, granted. I didn't say that what I said was the ONLY possibility. I said MAYBE. It might be a possibility because there have been other artists that said they are working with MJ and never make it on the album. I did NOT say that because I dislike NeYo, if you ever read my posts u'd know i'm a FAN of NeYo and that I HOPE HOPE HOPE that he does make it on the album. Out of anyone, I wish he'd write or produce a few songs for MJ. I'm a big fan.

so slooooowww up before u start talkin about people and their insecurities, mm kay? :lol:

Why are you always trippin? LOL! You make it seem like I always bothered you. Stop putting me on the spot like that. If I disagreed with you than accept that.

I stated what I said regarding your posts because you thought that you knew why MJ might not accept his songs or why MJ hasn't even met up with Ne-Yo yet. You didn't even try to REALIZED that Ne-Yo is currently promoting his own CD and promoting a CD is a lot of work. It is a very good possibility that the people that claim are working with MJ might not get to be on the CD, I know that, Yolanda. I don't think you have to even state that. I read your posts (well, most of them) and I didn't even know that you are a "fan" of the guy. I am glad that you are just admitting that you are a fan but the way you came across it was ignorant and silly.

I already stated what I had to state about insecurities. I think you need to pipe down the assumptions, you got that? Alright? Good. :smilerolleyes:

I believe he met Michael only few times.. he doesn't even know the 'deep voice'

And your point is? Chris Tucker and Brett Ratner, for example, never mentioned that he had a deep voice and whenever Chris Tucker mocks (lovingly) Michael's "real voice" it is always high. How come no fan on here even mentioned that? Please.

Why are you always trippin? LOL! You make it seem like I always bothered you. Stop putting me on the spot like that. If I disagreed with you than accept that.

I stated what I said regarding your posts because you thought that you knew why MJ might not accept his songs or why MJ hasn't even met up with Ne-Yo yet. You didn't even try to REALIZED that Ne-Yo is currently promoting his own CD and promoting a CD is a lot of work. It is a very good possibility that the people that claim are working with MJ might not get to be on the CD, I know that, Yolanda. I don't think you have to even state that. I read your posts (well, most of them) and I didn't even know that you are a "fan" of the guy. I am glad that you are just admitting that you are a fan but the way you came across it was ignorant and silly.

I already stated what I had to state about insecurities. I think you need to pipe down the assumptions, you got that? Alright? Good. :smilerolleyes:

And your point is? Chris Tucker and Brett Ratner, for example, never mentioned that he had a deep voice and whenever Chris Tucker mocks (lovingly) Michael's "real voice" it is always high. How come no fan on here even mentioned that? Please.

Where did i say i KNEW for a fact ANYTHING? I said MAYBE. I was offering up other options. geez. And I'm putting u on the spot like that cuz u put ME on the spot like that, saying some mess about my 'insecurities' :lol:...as if I was insulting Neyo or something which i wasn't. I'm stating what everyone else has stated already, that he might not know what's going on. Ignorant and silly???? How was what I said ignorant and silly? What's ignorant and silly about MJ MIGHT NOT liking (hence "MIGHT NOT" ) some of his stuff and MIGHT NOT end up using it? Come on now, I did NOT say anything remotely insulting or ignorant about Neyo at all. And I've always praised his songwriting abilities. Come on now. I've never said I KNEW anything or that anything that I think MIGHT happen is fact. Yeeeesh.

Yes there's an equal possibility that Mj MIGHT LIKE his stuff. My whole point in this is saying that nothing is confirmation of MJ's album coming this year or not. That was my whooole point.

Last edited:
Of course Ne-Yo doesn't know when the new album will drop.
Neither does Michael.
That's why we don't have a release date or any other information yet.

Hollaback.

Maybe he is not telling what is to come for Miuchael maybe it's a surprise we have waied so freakin long

^^:hysterical: If I may suggest, might wanna bring that gin and rifle, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Hey,

well as i have said all along, first new singles and new short films FOLLOWED by new album when he is ready.

The direction has changed.

First new single will probably be *Leonna/Mike duet.

Terry

Back