Name 1 thing you'd love on MJ's new album!

anything so long as its cool - i trust him to do something amazing

sorry i was a bit vague huh

well...what i want. hm........ do what he did for the orchestral backgound for Off the wall... the orchestral arrangments and the rawness of it is just..ARGHHHHHH ROARING!

a splash back to the days when voices weren't digitically enhanced. :lol:

Last edited:
i love something like upbeat and something like makes me cry

i hope MJ put my songs i send to him that be so cool :yes:

I'd like to see another good rock song. Like Dirty Diana and Give In To Me, not like Privacy which I didnt think was that great.

A new album would deftinely be nice though! 10-12 tracks.

you know what.....

I TOTALLY AGREE *parties*

Real instruments

no lipsync'ing
mad_frown.gif

These two. is required if you want to kick the booty of these new 'artists'

Record some jazz material.

REALLY INTERESTING. maybe some soul as well?

Name 1 thing you'd love on MJ's new album!

1. My hands.

YUP. :D

I would love to hear a song - dedicated to his fans.

that's an interesting idea....but then every time it comes on my ipod....i'll be teary.....imagine me, bobbing my head to billie jean on the train, and then i suddenly burst into happy tears.... people probably think i'm crazy. :lol:

Last edited:
i like something like enjoy yourself, brun that disco, you are not alone, something like upbeat to make my feet go creazy on the dance floor :yes: :cool:

i would love Michael to do a duet with Beyonce because her voice is excellent and I am sure they would make a beautiful song together :)

Beyonce scream to much

maybe Briney spear or 50c or Backstreet boys or JT or Nsync or

or me i can sing on his album that will be cool :yes: :giggle:

I like the highly personal songs...the ones that are autobiographical, because you get to know what is in the head and heart of the artist. They've always struck a chord with me...those songs mean the most because he puts his heart and soul into them and has lived them. I think those are the type of songs that will last forever...catchy light-hearted is good too...nothing wrong with having fun and laughing. At least he mixes it up and is unpredictable...He's very versatile in that way. I don't really have any expectations of what is to come...I'm just going to go with the flow and enjoy the ride. Whatever he offers up, I'm game.

Back