Name 1 thing you'd love on MJ's new album!

I don't know, I just feel like the last thing Michael wants to do is backtrack. It seems as if he wants to try something he's never done before. Whatever it is, I hope his work stands out.

I would love to hear another song with Janet! And I want some real personal songs, like Childhood.

"Invincible" really doesn't sound anything like "Dangerous", and "History" for sure doesn't sound like either of those two albums.

I'd love a song with his childrens... It'd be so... cute. yes i'd definitly love this..

Last edited:
i like the new generation feel of it but the rappin gosta go! and will i am?????? i didnt even really kno him(just from black eye peas) untill this album!! michael you coulda chose someone like beyonce jayz snoop the big rappers!! not this NOBODY!! sorry will but its the truth:(

I'd love it as a double album, 15 + 10 brend new songs!!!!! AND I'D LOVE "IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME" AS A BONUS TRACK ON THE FIRST SINGLE FROM THE ALBUM!!!!!

I'd like to see not so much hip-hop ish stuff and more of his own style.

Something new and fresh, like he used to do by setting the standard of music

be nice MJ but one or two songs i wrote to put on the new album :yes: :)

and be cool also too i reallt like this song from Mj "She Got It" :yes:

Last edited:
I'd love it as a double album, 15 + 10 brend new songs!!!!! AND I'D LOVE "IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME" AS A BONUS TRACK ON THE FIRST SINGLE FROM THE ALBUM!!!!!

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! he needs to release his unreleased songs!! lol

Michael completely naked on the front cover.
:eek:hmy hehe. i can't even imagine michael's face if he read that!!! i bet he'd turn beet red!! lol

Last edited:
My one thing: Maybe one unplugged type of song...something with an acoustic feel. If not a whole song, maybe an interlude or something.

Honorable mention: At least one song with some "gurrrllllll" in it. Yummins. :cloud9:

However, even if none of those things happen, I'm sure it won't affect my listening pleasure.

I'd like him to work with Neyo, Will I Am, Quincy Jones, and Teddy Riley for the writing and producing. I'd like him to have no rappers on the album, and I'd like the songs to be more than the 3.5 minute standard these days. More uptemos than ballads...about a 3 to 1 ratio. I want him to be Michael Jackson and only be concerned with the music, not trying to appeal to a younger crowd.

Up lifting, inspirational, romantic, fun dance tunes...

For way too long, the music industry has been way tooo negative..!

We need postivity Mr. Jackson, positivity~~~

Up lifting, inspirational, romantic, fun dance tunes...

For way too long, the music industry has been way tooo negative..!

We need postivity Mr. Jackson, positivity~~~

I agree with you. I think that alot of todays singers are so hell bent on ''keeping it real'' that they've forgotten how to make fun, positive music

i would like michael to be screaming in the background and saying words we don't know like shammone.

I'd like to see it go back to a Thriller style album. We need some new songs we can shake our rumps to, not a bunch of slow songs or songs about his past allegations or anything. He needs to just let that go, if he can forget about it and move on to make just some good dance songs for the club, everyone will forget about his past troubles.

I'd like to see it go back to a Thriller style album. We need some new songs we can shake our rumps to

that's exactly what I'm hoping for !! :hysterical:

songs like Beat It or Jam and many others that have a driving beat and knock your socks off! :woohoo:

A song where he's having so much fun while singing it that he starts laughing in it. I love it when he does that! I love the way he laughs!

Some fast appealing songs! :wub: and a couple of slow, beautiful songs. :wub:

I'd like to see another good rock song. Like Dirty Diana and Give In To Me, not like Privacy which I didnt think was that great.

A new album would deftinely be nice though! 10-12 tracks.

Back