Name 1 thing you'd love on MJ's new album!

I just want this album to be Michael Jackson all the way. No Akon, no will.i.am, just simply Michael Jackson.
Everything Michael does is unique and to have these people mastermind his album would just throw him in with the rest of these people out today.

I just want this album to be Michael Jackson all the way. No Akon, no will.i.am, just simply Michael Jackson.
Everything Michael does is unique and to have these people mastermind his album would just throw him in with the rest of these people out today.

So you want him to make an accapella album, because there is no record that is just Michael Jackson, lol. Some people like Stevie Wonder, Prince, Paul McCartney, Teena Marie, Terrence Trent D'arby, or even Jermaine can play all the music themselves, but Mike doesn't do that.

I think she means she want's Michael to write and produce the entire record himself. Which he can do. Of course he needs musicians, but in terms of composing and producing the album by himself, he can do that. I'd love to see that from Michael someday.

I think she means she want's Michael to write and produce the entire record himself. Which he can do. Of course he needs musicians, but in terms of composing and producing the album by himself, he can do that. I'd love to see that from Michael someday.

Lol, yes that's what I meant, thanks. ;)

Exactly cuz his best songs are done by himself like Earth song, Who is it, Tabloid junkie, Heal the world, Little Susie...

I think the CD should have been produced by Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis and of course Teddy Riley.

But I have to agree.. NO RODNEY JERKINS!! He is overrated.

I would like to hear a lot of funky upbeat tracks with a couple of good ballads.

1 thing i'd love to hear on his new album is a Rock song then i'll be happy

:yes: just michael.
will I am ,Akon... are involved but I don't like too much hiphop.
I prefer a little bit more classic or gospel music and magic rhythm like the beginning of billie jean and who is it...:fortuneteller:

Last edited:
Oh man, I would love, love, LOVE to hear a more neo soul type song (huge Neo Soul fan) with MJ, like with the song Butterflies. That would be awesome.

And he can have some hip hop INFLUENCED songs, not completely but just with that hint of it.

Last edited:
Exceptional dance tracks! None of the ones on Invincible did anything for me. The album was mostly of mid tempos, which I most def. don't mind, but with the exception of a few (Butterflies, Heaven Can Wait) they were forgettable.

no rap no guest raprers no guest anything on vocals we only get one cd a blue moon nd i dont want the michael hour to be intrupted

you know...michael, i'm a little too worried about michael being TOO modern and original now. i know michael doesn't even know HOW to be original lol, but... well, i really hope he stands out in an awesome way.. in The Michael way. i also would like, hmmm.. i dunno... hip hop isn't my thing...rappers.. blah... today's R&B, like chris brown, usher.... i hope michael does more stuff like that...eccept in The Michael way lol....i hope this made sense

I kinda of now what MJDisney means.
If you look at the albums, theres is a common theme between them and they even sound quite alot alike from Dangerous onwards. The construction of the songs on Invincible sounded as though they could have been from the Dangerous era. He didn't use enough modern beats on the album.
If you listen to todays' music it sounds different in the way that bass is used. The rythmns are different too. His new sound will have to be completely different to anything he's done before to prevent it from sounding out of date already. He should also wind it back a bit and stop using so many layers on top of one another, some tracks on Vince sounded to 'noisy' because of all the sounds going. HE had it just right with Butterflies tho.

I'd love MJ to write and compose the whole album all by himself. No co-writters or other people writting songs for him. Just 100% MJ

MJ's best songs are the ones that are written and composed by him anyway so a full album written by MJ alone would be awesome

I completely agree! The very best thing would be one that was written all by him. He writes the best songs and music. I also don't want many "griping songs", BUT I do want him to share himself with us. I want it to be songs that really touch him and tell us more about him in some way. Of course autobiographical doesn't have to mean slow and boring; they can be upbeat and show the fun side of him and express the excitement he's felt while dancing, performing, playing, whatever. I don't care how many songs are on it because I'd like the most I could get from him honestly. I just hope they don't use filler songs, but then again, I've pretty much liked almost all of Michael's songs (even the griping songs which grew on me). I also prefer real instruments to be used if possible and not to have a techno sound.

Name 1 thing you'd love on MJ's new album!

1. My hands.

Yeah! Really, lol, me too!

Oh, and I know that Michael has done some songs that I love that he didn't write, but a lot of the very best ones he did write. Who is it, Billie Jean, Earth Song, Will you be there, Beat it, Dont' stop til you get enough, The way you make me feel, The girl is mine, I just can't stop loving you, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, Heal the world, Black or white, Stranger in Moscow...
The songs like Butterflies, Someone in the dark, and Thriller were really only good songs because of how Michael sang them. Him singing Butterflies in all falsetto made it unique and more interesting, and Thriller was good because it was so different; it was scary and the video that went with it. Someone in the dark was beautiful mostly because Michael's voice was so pure and innocent and beautiful on it. Man in the mirror really is a well-written song with beautiful lyrics, and it's also good because Michael really believed in the song and sang it with so much heart.
Anyway, I was just wanting to respond to what people said about him writing his own material, etc. He's also done a lot of help with producing and even doing arrangements for different songs. I think he's amazingly talented, and I love his own work!

Get rid of Akon, he has probably the most annoying voice to ever grace music.

Oh and get The Neptunes to produce a track for MJ.

Last edited:
I just want Michael to sound like MICHAEL JACKSON and not try to fit into the sound of today's music. He has his own sound and beat that still works today :punk:

Back