My Family Hates Me

:no: Hocus you didn't say anything wrong :no:

:lol: Hocus have you been in my thread call Rockstar songs :D i wrote about more then millions of songs :yes: right know i'm on my 140 songs of books :yes: today i have to buy more books to write them in :yes: :cheeky:

i tried last year :yes: then i got chickening out :giggle: :doh:

:yes: i can sing but i'm shy & scary & afraid but i was thinking to ask my worker maggie today to ask her to help me out to get my fears out maybe i should go up to people & scream :lol: but that'll help :lol:

i was thinking to sale my homemade cards i made over the years :yes::2cents::clapping::smilerolleyes::scratch:

Emilia you should definatly do that, I've seen your scrapbooks. You are really artistic :)

Ryan

here is letter i just wrote up to give to her tonight

DEAR: MAGGIE

I LIKE TO TAKE THIS INTO LETTER CAUSE IS VERY HARD TO SAY WHAT TO SAY
IS SAY ENOUGH TO KNOW INSIDE OF ME
BUT I UNDERSTAND ME INSIDE BUT OTHER PEOPLE NOT SEE IT
ONLY ME & MY LOVELY FRIEND ON MJJC I GO ON THEY'RE LIKE MY FAMILY TO ME

I LIKE TO KNOW YOU CAN HELP ME REACH MY DREAMS
CAN YOU? PLEASE

THAT IF I DO MY DREAM GOLD DO YOU THINK MY FAMILY & FRIENDS & THE WHOLE WILL UNDERSTAND
THAT PEOPLE WITH LEARNING DISABLILITY CAN DO ANYTHING
IF THEY CAN DO ANYTHING
DO YOU BELIEVE I CAN DO ANYTHING FROM MY HEART TO THE EYES IN MAGIC THAT
I CAN SURPRISE THE PEOPLE WHO I LOVE
& SHOW THEM WHAT I CAN REALLY CAN DO
DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL STOP PICKING ON & SEE FROM THERE EYES
WHAT I REALLY CAN DO FOR REAL IF YOU SUPPORT ME & HELP ME
CAN WE DO IT?
& MY HEART WILL BELIEVE THE ANSWERS IN MY HEART OF EYES
IF I DO? WILL MY HEART OF SOUL IN MY DREAM SURPRISE THE LOVE ONES I KNOW

MY DEREAM IS:
TO SING & DANCE
TO LOSSE WEIGHT
& FEEL HAPPINESS WHAT MY DREAM CAN PUSH ME
TO DO

THANK YOU TO READING THIS

LOVE: EMILIA AKA QUEEN OF POP OR ROCKSTAR​

:no: Hocus you didn't say anything wrong :no:

:lol: Hocus have you been in my thread call Rockstar songs :D i wrote about more then millions of songs :yes: right know i'm on my 140 songs of books :yes: today i have to buy more books to write them in :yes: :cheeky:

i tried last year :yes: then i got chickening out :giggle: :doh:

:yes: i can sing but i'm shy & scary & afraid but i was thinking to ask my worker maggie today to ask her to help me out to get my fears out maybe i should go up to people & scream :lol: but that'll help :lol:

i was thinking to sale my homemade cards i made over the years :yes::2cents::clapping::smilerolleyes::scratch:
That's what I've told you in my previous post, but perhaps you've missed it... :wink:

Don't you ever forget that you're an amazing person and you're very smart and there's lots of people who love you very much! :heart: Just look in the mirror every day and tell that to yourself sweety! :give_heart:
I know you can do it! You can sing for your family! Just show 'em what you can do girl!! :clapping: I know Michael will be right next to you holding your hand! :heart:

:yes: I know you write beautiful songs! But you should write one about how you feel. And how you feel about your family. Like what you want to write to Maggie, but then everything in a song! Or perhaps you've already made a song about it?

That's a good idea, selling your homemade cards! They're beautiful!
Perhaps you could start a small business! :2cents:

Love & hugs for you! :heart: :huggy:

Diana xx

Edit: That's a great letter Emilia! I hope Maggie will help you!

That's what I've told you in my previous post, but perhaps you've missed it... :wink:

Don't you ever forget that you're an amazing person and you're very smart and there's lots of people who love you very much! :heart: Just look in the mirror every day and tell that to yourself sweety! :give_heart:
I know you can do it! You can sing for your family! Just show 'em what you can do girl!! :clapping: I know Michael will be right next to you holding your hand! :heart:

:yes: I know you write beautiful songs! But you should write one about how you feel. And how you feel about your family. Like what you want to write to Maggie, but then everything in a song! Or perhaps you've already made a song about it?

That's a good idea, selling your homemade cards! They're beautiful!
Perhaps you could start a small business! :2cents:

Love & hugs for you! :heart: :huggy:

Diana xx

Edit: That's a great letter Emilia! I hope Maggie will help you!

thanks Diana your great friend :cheers:

:yes: i give her my letter & she told me that this is great but she say how do you what me to help you & i don't know my heart is comfused i don't know :doh:

thanks for sayying that :better::smilerolleyes::cheeky:

i give my letter to my worker maggie & she read it & she say that i wish i can do something but i don't know how do help you that what she say :yes:

i give my letter to my worker maggie & she read it & she say that i wish i can do something but i don't know how do help you that what she say :yes:

Hi Emilia,

Well, you say that you want to sing and dance, so maybe she could help you find opportunities in your community to take lessons, or to do volunteer performances perhaps? And as far as losing weight, maybe she can find some resources about nutrition and exercise? The good news is that dance IS exercise (the most fun kind in my opinion!), so maybe those two goals will work hand in hand!

Best wishes with your goals!

:heart:
Janine

Hi Emilia,

Well, you say that you want to sing and dance, so maybe she could help you find opportunities in your community to take lessons, or to do volunteer performances perhaps? And as far as losing weight, maybe she can find some resources about nutrition and exercise? The good news is that dance IS exercise (the most fun kind in my opinion!), so maybe those two goals will work hand in hand!

Best wishes with your goals!

:heart:
Janine

thanks Janine :cheers:

that is true dancing is alot of fun :punk::punk::wild:

Back