My Family Hates Me

Emilia being preety and thin is nothing, from what I can tell you are very beautiful on the inside, and thats what counts :)...
Meeting MJ used to be my dream, but now that he has passed I think its Janet I would love to meet :)

Ryan.

thanks you're sweet :better: :flowers:

me too i have been dreaming alot about the jacksons family alot & i see alot about janet & her brothers & her mother too :angel::mello:

so i think my dreams are telling me something :yes: :smilerolleyes::scratch:is the saeway i have been dreaming about MJ past years & know it stop & know my dream start over gain but he is not in it :no::doh::angel:

Your welcome :hug:

I see MJ in my dreams all the time, I've even felt his presence with me at times aswell, like one time I was playing Heal The World and it jumped and MJ said Ryan, it was so clear and OMG I was amazed and scared at the same time. I knew it wasn't just a coinsidence, I mean how could it be !
I have had a few dreams about Janet, one being that she was at a concert of mine and was praising me telling me I was amazing and another where I presented her an award for female artist of the millenium :lol:

Rockstar, you are ray of sunshine on this board. We all love you here. I am nearly 31 and still live at home because I have mild learning difficulties and lots of health problems. It can be very hard living at home when you feel quite grown-up, but sometimes things happen in our lives which mean we have to and we get frustrated. You should try to tell someone how you are feeling- Maggie maybe?
Remember Michael is looking down at you form heaven and sending you lots of love and happiness.

i got deepsaddness today cause everybody is pissing me off loike my mother & my father & then we got the new baby today everytime she sees me she startin to cry ooh god why? is pissing me off whatever i done to them :yes: :(

is feeling that i feel everyday past life why am i'm in this world & in there lifes if they're picking on me & pissing me off is it cause i'm slow
somehow people think is o.k to pick on people who is slow & they think is o.k :no: it's not o.k :( :no: it's mean i have feelings you know :yes:

my trueself is not true to me cause no one cares about me who i'm :no: :cry:

i was thinking this year for christmas i'll try to sing form my heart to gift but i don't i have support cause people think is o.k to make fun of me & pick on me is not far is mean i don't like it :yes: but that's what i was thinking
so tomorrow i'll talk with my worker Maggie about it :yes:

i got deepsaddness today cause everybody is pissing me off loike my mother & my father & then we got the new baby today everytime she sees me she startin to cry ooh god why? is pissing me off whatever i done to them :yes: :(

is feeling that i feel everyday past life why am i'm in this world & in there lifes if they're picking on me & pissing me off is it cause i'm slow
somehow people think is o.k to pick on people who is slow & they think is o.k :no: it's not o.k :( :no: it's mean i have feelings you know :yes:

my trueself is not true to me cause no one cares about me who i'm :no: :cry:

i was thinking this year for christmas i'll try to sing form my heart to gift but i don't i have support cause people think is o.k to make fun of me & pick on me is not far is mean i don't like it :yes: but that's what i was thinking
so tomorrow i'll talk with my worker Maggie about it :yes:

Emilia you know I care, I've told you many times :hug: hold in there hun :)

Its not right to pick on you :no:, I'm also have problems with support from my family, when I was younger they would always encourage me to sing, and since that encouragment stopped some time ago, I feel shy about a lot of things. I have shared my songs with you guys here on MJJC, but I don't have the confidence to share them with my family and that saddens me as a lot of them have been inspired by them :(

I've been feeling really down aswell, MJ's passing is still effecting me and to make things worse my grandmother had a stroke, it's just too much :cry: :(

Anyway I hope things get better for you and your family, like you said make sure you talk to your worker about these things,

L.O.V.E.
Ryan

Emiliya, I hope you know that there are people here who love you - this is like a sanctuary to all of us. And Michael loves you, you must remember that. He had a hard youth as well but he was brave and he always stood up after the fall. So you have to be strong and follow his path. Keep the faith, believe in yourself and never doubt the L.O.V.E. around here!

Emiliya, I hope you know that there are people here who love you - this is like a sanctuary to all of us. And Michael loves you, you must remember that. He had a hard youth as well but he was brave and he always stood up after the fall. So you have to be strong and follow his path. Keep the faith, believe in yourself and never doubt the L.O.V.E. around here!

thank you those words thank you sweet angel you thank you
& thank you too you ;) :hug: back

i'll keep the faith if everybody keep the faith with me cause we all will be stronge together for my heart to yuor hearts :hug:

& i'm right know righting letter to my worker maggie :yes: :tease:

You know one of these days you've gotta stand up to them. They can't treat you like that. When they treat you like that, that's not what a family does. My little brother shows lack of support, I hate him for not showing any support for me and the family. He does piss me off all the time, but I do love him, he's like my best friend.

You are not alone, we do love you and one of these days you gonna stand up to you family and if they can't, well then tough for them.

You know one of these days you've gotta stand up to them. They can't treat you like that. When they treat you like that, that's not what a family does. My little brother shows lack of support, I hate him for not showing any support for me and the family. He does piss me off all the time, but I do love him, he's like my best friend.

You are not alone, we do love you and one of these days you gonna stand up to you family and if they can't, well then tough for them.

thanks PoP for telling me that :cheeky:

i try telling mt family they say to me tp be quite & stupid up & they tell me that i don't understand :yes::(

but if i tell them that i'm smart in my music & i can sing they say o.k tell us :fortuneteller:if i did they'll laught at me :yes::( :cry:

look last year i say that i'll sing for my family i got chickening out :yes::doh::doh:

but i'm going to try this year to do it :yes: & show them what i can do if my dream cometrue to me i'll not give thing thing to them what they did to me post years :yes:

today i'm writting letter to my worker maggie so wish me luck on that :D:smilerolleyes::better:

Emilia, yes you do that! Write a letter to Maggie about it! I'm sure she can help you! :yes:
Don't you ever forget that you're an amazing person and you're very smart and there's lots of people who love you very much! :heart: Just look in the mirror every day and tell that to yourself sweety! :give_heart:
I know you can do it! You can sing for your family! Just show 'em what you can do girl!! :clapping: I know Michael will be right next to you holding your hand! :heart:
Take care Emilia, much hugs & love for you!! :group: :heart: :give_heart:

Diana xx

youre young its gonna seem like the world is against you and gob siblings always fight thats just how it is but some days u will feel happy somedays not so happy but no matter what u have me by ure side!!

thanks PoP for telling me that :cheeky:

i try telling mt family they say to me tp be quite & stupid up & they tell me that i don't understand :yes::(

but if i tell them that i'm smart in my music & i can sing they say o.k tell us :fortuneteller:if i did they'll laught at me :yes::( :cry:

look last year i say that i'll sing for my family i got chickening out :yes::doh::doh:

but i'm going to try this year to do it :yes: & show them what i can do if my dream cometrue to me i'll not give thing thing to them what they did to me post years :yes:

today i'm writting letter to my worker maggie so wish me luck on that :D:smilerolleyes::better:

Well as I said to you, TOUGH ON THEM! Sorry to say but, they are so too stupid and God forgive for saying that. Did you tell them you hate for hating you?

Well as I said to you, TOUGH ON THEM! Sorry to say but, they are so too stupid and God forgive for saying that. Did you tell them you hate for hating you?

hi :waving: PoP

i told them :cheeky::yes: but they don't care & they just ingore me :yes::better:

youre young its gonna seem like the world is against you and gob siblings always fight thats just how it is but some days u will feel happy somedays not so happy but no matter what u have me by ure side!!

man_in_the_mirror you're so right that's how i feel about myself past years is like the whole world is against me :yes::doh::bugeyed:(

:hug: I hope everything works out soon for you Emilia.

Just look at this thread and see how much love we have for you! You really are special and beautiful person in your own way, don't let others bring you down :)

:hug: I hope everything works out soon for you Emilia.

Just look at this thread and see how much love we have for you! You really are special and beautiful person in your own way, don't let others bring you down :)

thank you The One i feel the love in this thread there is too much love but that's what i understand from my heart :cheeky: :heart::wild:

hi :waving: PoP

i told them :cheeky::yes: but they don't care & they just ingore me :yes::better:

Haven't you try anything to get back at them or try to make them jealous into taking you back with them family? You when you mentioned being ignored. I was much like that, but not with my family, it involves my friends.

My friends never pays any attention, I tried everything to get their attention and spend time with me like normal friends do, but all the do is treat like I'm a ghost, outcast or a deadly disease. No matter when I make conversations with them and then a minute later they took off. I really hate that. My mom told when they mature as an adults they'll care more, but then again, she's wrong, it's still the same, I mean how would they feel and react if I'd die? If I hear any of them die, I wouldn't care, I know that's cruel, but I wouldn't care because they never treat me like a friend. If I die and if they care, well too late for them.

ooh pop is o.k i feel like that too but think of MJ helps me & helps when i listening to his music it's voice that i feel inside of me :yes: :cry:

but today i'm giving a letter to my worker that she can read to understand what is happen inside the way cause poeple really see what is happen inside of me

but today i'm giving a letter to my worker that she can read to understand what is happen inside the way cause poeple really see what is happen inside of me
That's great! I really think she can help you, don't you think? :better:
(I haven't said anything wrong in my previous post, have I? I'm not sure... :()
Have you tried singing for your family already? What song will you sing for them? Perhaps you should try writing your own song. A song about how you feel? :yes:
Take care sweety! :huggy: :heart:

rockstar...
I ´m sure that you are a good person and you will be still much loved !
we love you, because all MJ ´s fans are a great family!
God bless you...

That's great! I really think she can help you, don't you think? :better:
(I haven't said anything wrong in my previous post, have I? I'm not sure... :()
Have you tried singing for your family already? What song will you sing for them? Perhaps you should try writing your own song. A song about how you feel? :yes:
Take care sweety! :huggy: :heart:

:no: Hocus you didn't say anything wrong :no:

:lol: Hocus have you been in my thread call Rockstar songs :D i wrote about more then millions of songs :yes: right know i'm on my 140 songs of books :yes: today i have to buy more books to write them in :yes: :cheeky:

i tried last year :yes: then i got chickening out :giggle: :doh:

:yes: i can sing but i'm shy & scary & afraid but i was thinking to ask my worker maggie today to ask her to help me out to get my fears out maybe i should go up to people & scream :lol: but that'll help :lol:

i was thinking to sale my homemade cards i made over the years :yes::2cents::clapping::smilerolleyes::scratch:

Back